When strangers met

hyukjae_'s one-shot collection

Title: When Strangers Met
Description: Yesung went to look for his turtle, but found someone else instead.
Genre: Comedy / Romance

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

“WHERE’S DDANGKOMA?!?!”

He’s been looking around the house for 5 hours now and seems to not find what he’s been looking for. The others just stared as he ran around the house, panicking. Other’s couldn’t hold it and just laughed.

“Where the freak is Ddangkoma?!!”, Yesung yelled at the members, who were just staring and not doing of any help.

“Hyung . . You worry too much. Ddangkoma should be around here somewhere. It’s just a turtle anyway…”, Kangin said, hoping to calm down Yesung but still laughed.

“HE’S NOT JUST A TURTLE!!!”, Yesung yelled even louder. 

The members ignored him.

Kangin was playing the playstation against the almighty Kyuhyun.

 Sungmin fell asleep on the floor, whilst hugging his pillow.

 Leetuek was sitting in the dinning room, organizing Super Junior’s activities, with his glasses.

Heechul was on cyworld, posting even more photos of him with his Chinese buddy, Hankyung. 

Eunhyuk was trying to learn new dance moves.

Donghae was in his room, talking to his mother on the phone.

Siwon was reading his bible whilst having the rosary on his other hand.

Ryeowook was in the kitchen.

Kibum was in his room, practicing his lines for the new drama he’s in.

And Shindong, who wouldn’t have guessed, was in the kitchen, looking for something to eat.

. . . . . . . . . .

Everyone was busy doing their own thing.
No one was available to help Yesung find his pet friend.

Yesung gave everyone an evil look as he walked towards the front door of the house.

 He banged the door close, but no one seemed to care about Yesung at that moment.

 . . . . . . . . . .

 

It was 9pm and it was dark and cold. Yesung forgot to bring his extra jacket.

He was sitting by the park, worried. Small tears came out of his small, adorable eyes.

Yesung thought, ‘I miss Ddangkoma.’

He started singing with his eyes closed.

Without knowing it, a girl was looking at him.

She just stared as he kept singing. She felt like she was going to faint.

By the time he finally stopped, he opened his eyes and saw her.

She started talking, “You’ve got the most beautiful voice. I thought I was going to melt just then”. 

Yesung blushed.

She continued, “You should’ve auditioned for SM Entertainment when you were still young!”

“H-huh?”, Yesung was surprised she didn’t know who he was.

He thought, ‘Well, I’m just the famous Yesung from the famous band called Super Junior!’. But he didn’t say it. He wanted to, but he wanted to know how it felt like to talk to someone who doesn’t know that you’re a singer.

She nudged him, “You really should have.”

He stared at her, with curious eyes. 

She kept talking, “ I don’t live here in Korea. My older sister just needed someone with her to go to this band’s concert. I think they’re called. . aish, what’s the word, Super Young! That’s it, Super Young! What kind of name is that?!” she laughed, “13 member, can you believe it?! She went here just for those 13 super young guys! I mean, what the hell? Super Young?! More like, Super Old! I saw their pictures on the net and they looked so horrible with those hairstyles of theirs. And they even have a fat member!”

She stopped and looked at him.

He was just staring at her, with a big smile.

“What?”, she asked.

He kept staring.

“Okay, I know my Korean isn’t that good, but no need to laugh about it.”

His smile went away and replaced it with a curious expression.

“Yes. I’m not Korean. I’m Malaysian but people always mistake me as a Korean. I find that very offending. Not that I hate Koreans or anything. . . I’m just proud to be Malaysian, you know? And . . .”

Here she goes again, Yesung thought. She kept talking.

 He stopped her from blabbering and said, “Hey, you know. . . it’s not called Super Young.”

She stopped talking and glared at him. “What?”

 "It’s not Super Young. It’s Super Junior”

“Well, it’s close enough. Junior or Young, it’s all the same. Why do you care anyway?”

“I’m one of them.” 

She stared at him and laughed, “What? HAHAHA! As if. Your voice is WAY better than theirs.”

“Have you even listened to Super Junior? At least once?”

“Uh, no. C-c-cos it’s a waste of time.”

“What’s your name?” 

“Hanna. Why?”

“I’m Yesung.” He smiled. “I’ll remember your name. When you and your sister comes to our concert, make sure to see me afterwards. I’ll give you free Super Junior goodies.” 

She laughed, “Seriously. How can you be a member of Super…”

“JUNIOR!!”, Hanna’s sister came and ran towards them.

Hanna rolled her eyes.

Her sister started talking, “I can’t believe this. Are you really, Yesung?! Omg omg omg. Inhale, exhale. Inhale, exhale.” Then she fainted.

“Kimmy!”, Hanna said as she caught her sister.

 

. . . . . . . . . .

“Hyung! Yesung’s home…”, Kangin said as he heard the front door open but still continued playing playstation.

“Oh really?”, Leeteuk replied as he walked towards the front door seeing Yesung with a girl next to him and carrying another girl on his arms.

“Yesung. . .what happened? You’ve become a player, I see.” Heechul said as he winked at him.

“Aish, it’s not what you think. Just get me a bed, will you?!”

 

. . . . . . . . . .

 

Kimmy was laying down on Eunhyuk’s bed. His room was smelly but it was the closest room from the front door. Hanna was sitting next to her and the rest of the members were just in the room, staring at the two girls.

“Ah! Something’s on this chair!”, Hanna screamed as she stood away from the chair she was sitting on.

Yesung’s eyes widened as he finally found his turtle, “DDANGKOMA!!”

His face was priceless when he saw Ddangkoma and grabbed him.

From all those noise, Kimmy woke up seeing everyone around her.

“Super Ju…”, but she fell asleep again with a smile.

Heechul started talking as he was holding a compact mirror and brushing his fringe with his fingers, “Well, it’s just normal for people, may it be female or male, to faint every time they see my beauty.”

 

. . . . . . . . . .

 

The concert finally ended. All the members were exhausted.

Someone knocked on their room door.

“Who is it?”, Heechul asked.

No one answered.

Yesung opened the door, seeing Hanna, but not with her sister, Kimmy.

 

. . . . . . . . .

 

There were stars all over the sky that night and that made Yesung somehow relaxed.

“The concert was good. I enjoyed it.” Hanna said as the two were sitting on the back stair of the stage.

Yesung looked at Hanna as she gazed up on the sky with a smile.

“I’m glad to hear that. I hope you and your sister come back to w. . .”

Yesung stopped as Hanna gave him a kiss on the lips.

He felt like his heart stopped for a few seconds.

“I’ll definitely come back. . .” Hanna said with a smile.