Chapter 4

What about us?

I let Key drag me. We ended sitting inside his car.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"You." he cleared his throat, sighed and then, he finally looked at me. "I'm mad at you Amber! Mad becase you're always with that- Henry!" his hands are now on my shoulders. "You make me so mad, I want to kiss you." And before I knew it, his lips are now on my lips. My first kiss... His left hand cupped my face and the other is caressing my arm. He deepened the kiss. Wow, so this is how it feels like. Wait. Did I just moan? This embarrassing! Because of too much embarrassed, I pushed him. That's when I realized that my lungs are running out of oxygen.

When I'm finally breathing normally... I touched my lips. "That was... my first kiss." I said shyly.

"You're cute when you blush." he said.

"I'm not blushing!" right? He laughed. A short sweet laugh.

"I'm glad to know that I'm the first guy to kiss you." he turned serious. "What about us?" he asked.

"There's no 'us', Key." i sighed. The sad truth.

"Maybe after I settle things with Krystal we can worry about that."

"I'll wait amber. I'll wait. Loving someone means waiting. And I love you."

***

Key volunteered to take me home. Of course, I want to be with him, so I said yes. I told him the directions. After that, I never talked again during the whole trip. There's one thing that I've realized after the kiss: I love him. I love Key. I should've identified my feelings for him earlier. Or things will never turn out like this. "That house over there." i said while pointing at our house. "uhm. Thanks. Bye!" i said. Get out of the car amber!

I was about to knock at the door when Key suddenly called me. "Yo Amber! I'm sure you haven't lose some of your manners after the kiss." he said with a devilish grin. I'm sure that my cheeks are burnin.

"Jackie  made some cookies. Want-"

"Sure." he answered before I even finish the question. He ran towards me. I knocked. No response.

"JACKIE!" I yelled from the outside. " Open the door!"

"who's Jackie?" -Key. He sounds jealous. "

My sister." I answered. I yelled again. "JACKIE!"

"Coming! Coming!" someone yelled from inside the house. After a while, the door opened. "Dude Amber!" she greeted. And she noticed Key. "My sister's boyfriend?" she asked Key.

"Dude Jackie, just let us in. Okay?"

"Oh sure. No prob. Oh wait, you have guests."

"Guests."

"I'll go get some cookies. They're in the living room." We went to the living room.

"UNNI!" Am I hallucinating?! " I missed you Amber-unni!" she hugged me.

"Krys? Is that you?!" i asked. She let go of me.

"Who do you think? Yoona? They said i look exactly like her. I don't believe them. I'm more beautiful."

"So it's you! It's really you! You're not mad at me anymore?"

"You know what? I don't have the rights to be mad at you. I told Jessica everything. She just said: Stop acting like a , ! Then I realized that it's partly my fault. I'm sorry." she kissed my cheek and hug me again.

Key interrupted. "So does it mean..."

"Yeah. It means that you can finally have Amber as your girlfriend." someone answered.

"Henry?" he's here? "What are you doing here?"

"Ouch Amber! First you chose Key over me. Then you completely forgot that you actually invited me here for some cookie party!" he said dramatically. He looks funny though.

I laughed. "Sorry Henry. I'll give you a hug instead." But Key suddenly hugged Henry.

"I'll hug him for you instead." Henry groaned. Krystal and I both laughed.

"Hey Krys! So, are we good?" I asked krystal.

"Yeah." she answered with a smile. "Very good."

"I love you Krys."

"I love you too, unni. Wait, should I give taemin a chance." Taemin seems serious about Krystal.

"Maybe you should."

"Cookies' here!"

***

"So, can I call you 'my girlfriend' now?" Key asked as I walk him to his car.

"What's with that question?" I asked nervously.

"You've finally settled things with krystal it's time to think about us." then he held my hand.

"Apologize first" i said silently.

"What... Oh, right." he sighed. "I'm sorry. I know its partly my fault."

I'm not really mad at him. I'm just making fun at him. "Beg for my forgiveness."

"Aish! You're just toying with me!" I laughed so hard. "I'm not mad at you."

"But I'm serious amber." he look dead serious. "I'm sorry."

"I know."

"So... I guess this is the part where you will say that you love me too and then we will kiss."

"are you writing a novel or something"

"No, so..,"

" Do i really have to say it out loud?"

"what?" I kissed him. It's the best way to express how I feel.

-END-

A/N: comments guys? Sorry, its my first fic. Hope you guys like it.