Chapter 4

Enchanted

This night is sparkling, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
I was enchanted to meet you

 

 

 

 
One night I decided to go back to school to get some books in the library, good thing the lights were still on and there were still some students inside the library. After getting some books I passed on the soccer field, one man was still practicing. I looked at the latter and in my surprised, he looked back at me. And the latter was Minho, I turned around so he won't see me but he was already near me.
 
 

"Krystal?"
 
 
I turned around and gave him a faint smile.

 
 
 
"Minho? What are you doing here?"
 
 
 
 

"Should I be the one to ask you that question?  It's already late, what are you doing here?"  he asked. 
 
 
 
 
"I went to the library to get some books, how about you?"
 
 
 
 
'Practicing"
 
 
 

I nodded and the silence filled up the field, it's always like this.
 
 
 
 
 
"Krystal?"  he mumbled, 
 
 
 
 
"Yeah?" 
 
 

"Can you stay here with me for a while?" 
 
 
 
"Sure" 



I sat on the bench and watch him kick the ball. This is guy is really something, all the balls he had kicked had got in geez I wonder what made him so skillful in soccer. Moments later I felt he was looking at me.
 
 

"Krystal?"
 
 

"Yeah?"
 
 

"Do you know how to play soccer?"
 
 
 
Soccer isn't really my thing, but Jessica unnie is good at it. She used to be a in soccer team but she had to quit since she realized it might damage her beautiful face.
 
 
 
 
"Hmm... No, but my older sister does why did ask?"
 
 
 
 
"Aw what a shame, I wanted to ask if you can play soccer with me 'cause I'm getting bored playing with myself"
 
 
 
"Well... You can teach me if you want"
 
 
 
His face had brighten up after hearing my words.
 
 
 
 
"That's a great idea"
 
 
 
 
He went to where I was seating and pulled my hands. We went to the soccer field and started teaching me. I can't help but giggle at Minho 'cause he's too enjoying with our session. We chased each other as if we were in our own world. We soon got tired and we both lied on the grass. Both of us chuckled after hearing each other panting.
 
 
 
"Tonight is amazing Krystal. And it's all because of you. Thank you"
 
 
 
 
We both stared at each other's eyes like in a movie scene. My heart beats faster than before. I quickly diverted my eyes to the sky not to feel more awkward.
 
 
 
 
 
"I was Enchanted to meet you Krystal",............
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: Sorry for the super super late update! :-\ anyways here's chapter 4 guys~ this fic doesn't make any sense anymore don't you guys think? LOL Anyways do comment and subscribe! ;))))