Chapter 2

Enchanted

This is me praying that this was the very first page
Not where the story line ends
My thoughts will echo your name until I see you again
These are the words I held back as I was leaving too soon
I was enchanted to meet you

 

 

 

 



"I need to go"

These were the last words I mumbled before letting go of his hands. As much as I don't want to end our fairytale like moment , it needed to be ended.
I ran towards the exit and looked back where he was standing still. A loneliness can be seen in his face.
My heart felt a guilt but I had no choice but to exit the venue. I rode a taxi on my way to our house.

"You okay miss?" the taxi driver questioned.



"Yeah , I'm alright" I murmured.




"You sure? You look sad , did you and your boyfriend break up?"



"What? No , I don't have a boyfriend"



"Oh , I see . I've already seen that kind of expression you're having right now so many times , I've asked them what's the matter
and most of their answers are because of break-ups"  the driver told me.

 

Well to be honest , what I'm feeling right now is kinda similar to cases of break-ups. Feeling sad yet guilty at the same time.

.......


My older sister opened the window and the ray of the sunlight touched my skin. Due to the sunlight's brightness , my eyes
opened.


"Wake up sleepyhead , it's your first day of school" my sister  whispered into my ears.



"Oh Look who's talking. You sleep for 10-12 hours and I'm the sleepyhead?"  I said , teasing my sister



"Whatever , besides you should thank me that I've waken up early just to wake you up my dear sister" she murmured and tickled me. 

 

"Yah! Stop it!" I got up from my bed and took a pillow to to be to thrown to her.



"Are you testing me Soojung?" she smirked. She grabbed a pillow and threw it to me. Both of us crashed onto the bed and hit each other's head with pillow. Suddenly daddy opened the door.



"Jung Sooyeon , I told you to wake sister up and not to play with her" daddy muttered.


"Fine , let's continue this fight next time Soojung. Be prepared my dear sister" Jessica unnie said and walked out of my room.




That's how my sister and I spend time together. Tease each other. Laugh at each other. But one thing I know for sure is that she will always be with me and I'll be always with her too. 

 

 


............................. 

 

 

 

Seoul University. I've always dreamed of getting in this school and it's now happening. Life couldn't get better I looked for my room and damn I got lost , luckily I bumped into a girl named Sulli.


 

"Oh I'm so sorry" she mumbled and picked up the books I have accidentally dropped.



"No it's alright , I wasn't looking"



"By the way are you new here? 'Cause I haven't seen you before" she questioned.


"Hmm .. yes I am" I nervously replied.
 

"I'm Sulli Choi I'm now a Junior starting today and you are?" she further asked.


"I'm Krystal Jung , same as you I'm now a Junior starting today too" I replied.


"Really? What section are you in?"
 


"Well , it says I'm in Section A" I looked at the brochure that the school had given me.
 

 


"Oh , we're in the same section then. I bet you're lost. Come" she showed her eye-smile and we started walking
into our classroom. She introduced me to her "94-liners" friends as Sulli found out that I was also born in 1994. 
Our adviser Mr. Kim Joongwook came in and inroduced himself in front of us , same also with the other teacher later that afternoon.

After the class , Sulli decided to tour me around the campus. Well I must say Seoul University sure is a huge campus. We stopped at the corner of the soccer field wherein I saw the guy whom I've been dying to see these past few months. Choi Minho. He was playing soccer with all his heart , he kicked the ball and alas the ball came in. Everyone went crazy , especially the fangirls of his. 

He smiled sweetly to everybody and a matter of seconds he looked back. 

 

1 , 2 ,3 he came towards where Sulli and I were standing.


"We meet again" 


................. 








A/N : Sorry for the late update , thanks to those who subscribed and commented on the the first chapter. It made me smile  :)) 

TO ALL THE NEW READERS ,

Don't forget to subscribe and drop some comments kkkk~ pyeong~ 






.