o1.

Opposites Attract

Minhee's POV:

I took in a deep breath before stepping inside the gates of Ye Suel High.

As soon as I walked into the doors leading to the hallway I looked around for SunMi unni but it was almost impossible to spot her since there were tons and tons of students.

Nevertheless I still looked for her.

I struggled to push pass the thick crowd of students chatting among themselves in the cramped hallway.

My eyes wandered around trying to find one person, Jang SunMi. Oh! Maybe her brother knows where she is.

I walked towards her brother Dongwoo but couldn't get through the crowd of squealing girls surrounding the Kingkas: Myungsoo, Sungyeol, and Hoya.

The Kingkas, of course had friends too, and one of them was SunMi's brother, Jang Dongwoo. "I don't get whats so great about them..." I muttered walking away from the group of girls who stuck to the Kingkas 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.

Well I'm not sure about weekends but I'm sure that the chances are pretty high that they are around them twenty four seven.

I decided to call SunMi's name she was probably in the crowd of girls,  "SUNMI!  JANG SUNMI!  SUNMI UNNI!"

"Pssst!  Over here!"  I recognized that voice it was definitely SunMi's.

"Unni?" I did a 360° turn but still couldn't see her.

"Up here!" I looked up.

I gaped at the sight of SunMi sitting on top of a tree branch.

"What are you doing up there Unni?!"

She shrugged and simply replied,  "I couldn't get to Dongwoo Oppa and the Kingkas so I climbed up this tree to see them.  Over here has a pretty good view of-"  She didn't get to finish her sentence since I interrupted.

"But its dangerous."  I warned as I propped up my elbow on the windowsill and placed my face on the palm of my right hand.

She nodded and put her attention back on Kim Myungsoo,  the Kingka who she was in love with.

I glanced back and saw the three Kingkas and their friends laughing, along with the group of girls who didn't know what was going on but laughed anyways.

As soon as I turned I saw SunMi climbing in from the window.

How did she...

As if she had read my mind she spoke,  "Hopped off the branch and climbed in."

She dragged me over to the Kingkas and her Oppa pushing past all the girls in the process.

"Hey Oppa."  She said as she nudged me with her elbow to say something.

"Dongwoo-sshi,  nice to meet you again."  I bit my lip and held out my hand.

"Ah!  Your Park Minhee right?  SunMi's best friend?  No need to be formal just call me Oppa."  He flashed a dorky kind of smile and shook my hand.

I warmly smiled back and nodded as a response to his question.

I glanced at SunMi who was too busy staring at Myungsoo.

She's definitely love struck.

Then my eyes accidently met with Myungsoo's.

After a few seconds he looked away with a cold distant look in his eyes.

No wonder he's called the "Ice Prince".

Oh well thats what makes girls fall for him -coughcough- SunMi -coughcough-.

"SunMi Unni."  I lightly tapped her shoulder trying to get her eyes off of Myungsoo.

"Hmm?"  She asked with her eyes glued onto you know who.

"I'm going to head to class first since mines is all the way on the other side of the campus.  See you later Unni!  Oh and bye Dongwoo-ss-  I mean O-Oppa!"  I corrected myself and walked away.

 

---Hey guys!  I hope you enjoy this chapter.  Even though it's short.  KEKE~  Thanks for supporting Opposites Attract! <3

---short update; SMILEplz2899 had to email this to me. I'm the next to update, I'll try my best to make it long. KEKE~ What do you guys think so far? Comments and subscribers are loved <3

3:36PM

---Haaii~  SMILEplz2899 here again!  I just added more to this chapter since it was too short.  Hopefully it wasn't that bad but if it was no worries!  I assure you my writing will [hopefully] get better in time.  As crazyfreakygirly said COMMENTS && SUBSCRIBERS ARE LOVED! :D

6:04PM