Hyunseung's Good and Bad Joke!

Love Began Through Window Shopping

@Teen_Top: I havent upated much on this story because I haven't been writing much...it's my rule to write at least 2-3 chapters ahead on what i've already posted before i post up more...because I don't like to feeling of hurredly writing a chapter ^^ because in the end, im going to be coming back to reread all my fanfics (when I'm bothered of course xD) and I'll know the difference between a well written chapter and a hurredly written chapter ^^

@everyone: thank you for your patienceee >< btw, since you are all reading this, i was wondering if you have any interest in one of my new apply fanfics? the application for the fanfic isn't working for some stupid reason but perhaps you could subscribe first...? haha, it's utterly your decisions ^^ {http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/28557/personal-reference-a-p-p-l-y-o-p-e-n-apply-beast-dongwoon-dujun-hyunseung-kikwang-yoseob}

xxx

***

| | | DAY3 | | |

 

Hyejae sat on a very big chair with a large wedding dress sprawled around her. She tried to stand up but was having difficulty and the amount of layers there were around her legs, making her not strong enough.

She saw a pair of hands appear in front of her and saw Hyunseung smiling down at her.

She smiled back and took his hands.

The second their hands touched, the shoot began.

The feeling today was a traditional western wedding.

They were going to be having a photo shoot within the photo shoot and they were going to be walking down the aisle and pretending to exchange vows.

They walked outside to the golf park and saw their second cameraman come up to them and bow. They began to pose and the photo shoot within the photo shoot began.

They walked around the park and each pointed to something interesting (that wasn’t very interesting ie. A tree) and laughed.

For an hour, their shoot went like that and then, Hyunseung spoke.

“Can I like you?” Hyejae did a double take.

“What?”

“I like you. Can we go out?” Hyunseung said with a shy smile.

Hyejae always knew that he liked asking questions ever since she watched their episode in Shin PD Variety show but she didn’t know…

“I’m sorry Hyunseung-ssi…” Hyejae said, shaking her head.

She saw from the corner of her eye that he was disappointed but he was trying to hide it.

“Do you like someone else then? Or do you already have a boyfriend?” Hyunseung continued to ask as they continued to shoot.

“I do like someone…but I don’t…”

“Can I know who he is?” Hyunseung’s voice sounded deadly and Hyejae didn’t know if she should tell.

“Is it someone in my group?” Hyejae thought about it before answering but then decided to just answer it. It was better to tell him the truth.

She nodded.

“Who is in? Kikwang-ssi? Doojoon-ssi?” Hyejae shook her head and leaned into Hyunseung as she posed again him. She felt his hand wound against her waist and pull her even more in.

“Who is it?” Hyunseung asked again as he turned in an angle, whispering in her ear.

She smiled at him and moved her face upwards to his own ear.

In a whisper, she said,

“Junhyung.” She was about to kiss him but then he took a step back and looked at her, his expression stony.

It took a second before both the cameramen realised what was going on.

“JunHYUNG?!” He said and then he ran off. Hyejae stared at him running off and knew that something bad was going to happen. She bowed to the cameramen who was frowning and then picked up her dress and ran off after Hyunseung.

She got up to the waiting rooms and saw that Hyunseung was standing in front of Junhyung with a killer expression and the other 4 members standing in between of Hyunseung and Junhyung trying to stop Hyunseung from doing anything rash.

“YAH! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING?!” Hyunseung screamed and Hyejae ran to stop Hyunseung from doing anything rash, standing in between them.

“Hyunseung-ssi! Je bal, don’t-“ Hyunseung pushed Hyejae out of the way and she fell.

She cringed when hit the grass and whispered,

“Ow…” Suddenly, she felt a hand grab her up and she saw that it was Junhyung. He was looking ready to kill.

He put her behind him and pushed Hyunseung away.

“YAH! DON’T YOU DARE HURT HYEJAE LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN!” Hyejae pulled on Junhyung’s arm.

“WHAT?! ME?! SHE’S THE ONE THAT-“

“THAT’S ENOUGH!” Hyejae lost her patience and pushed Junhyung and Hyunseung.

No one said anything.

“Look, this is EXACTLY why I don’t want to date an IDOL!” Hyejae said, facing Hyunseung.

She was angry.

She looked up at Hyunseung and then said, her voice deadly,

“Yes, I love him. I love him more than anything! So face reality! I can never love anyone else except him! I LOVE JUNHYUNG!” Hyejae ran off and didn’t turn back.

 

 

Hyejae sat down on the seat and looked out the window, angry.

She couldn’t believe that Hyunseung was angry enough to run to Junhyung and scream at him. It was unbelievable!

She heard a knock on the door.

Pissed, she said,

“What? Who the hell is it?!” She heard the door open and then she looked up and saw Junhyung with a shy smile.

Suddenly, she remembered what she said just before she ran off.

“…” She muttered to herself and then stood up, plastering a smile on her face.

“I forgot something at the set…I have to go get it…” She walked towards Junhyung and had walked passed him but then she felt a pair of hands wrap around her waist, stopping her from taking another step.

She felt a pair of lips land on the back of her head and she blushed.

“I heard that…” Hyejae blushed.

“I didn’t-“ Junhyung turned Hyejae around and smiled down at her. He kissed her forehead and then peered down at her. She was blushing madly.

“I love you too…” Hyejae blushed.

“But…”

“Shh…I know that you don’t want to be with an idol because of your friend…But I’m not going to be like Minho-ssi…I’m going to be with you every day even if it’s just for 10 minutes. I’m going to call you and text you almost every day and make sure that you’re never lonely. I’ll be with you, no matter what.”

Junhyung promised and Hyejae looked at him, almost believing him.

But, she pushed him away.

“Minho promised Minnie the same thing too. And he took up that promise for a month before it began to die away. I don’t want a-“

Junhyung pulled Hyejae back to him and kissed her right on the lips. Hyejae’s eyes widened. Before she could react, he stopped and put his forehead on hers.

“I’m going to kiss you like that everyday. I’m going to prove to others that a relationship with an idol and a fan is possible. I’m going to prove it.” Junhyung gave Hyejae the smile that she loves and hugged her.

For a second, Hyejae thought he was lying. But she knew, that she loved him because of his honesty.

She wrapped her hands around his waist and hugged him tightly.

“I love you…”

Suddenly, she heard snickers behind her and she whipped around. She saw the other 5 members of B2ST smiling at each other and making signs of love with their hands.

She saw Hyunseung smile and suddenly, she knew.

She turned to Junhyung and punched him in the stomach.

She turned to the other members of B2ST and shouted,

“That isn’t funny!” She was about to run out but then Junhyung grabbed her arm and turned her around.

He’s other hand was clutching his stomach where he was punched. Hyejae was instantly worried.

She crouched down to Junhyung and said,

“Did that hurt?” Junhyung cringed and nodded.

“I’m sorry…” Junhyung gave her a small smile but didn’t say anything more.

“I knew that you didn’t tell him that you loved him yet.” Hyejae turned around and saw Hyunseung speak.

“So I did something to make you angry and tell the truth.” He shrugged and gave Hyejae a small smile.

Hyejae sighed. She didn’t have time to worry about anything else. She was more worried for Junhyung. She turned back to him and helped him to get to a chair. He sat down and winced. Hyejae felt so bad now.

!CLAPCLAP! Everyone turned around except Junhyung who just looked up.

“I think it’s time for the shooting to continue don’t you think?”

 

 

The rest of the day passed as a blur. Everything seemed like a dream to Junhyung and Hyejae.

B2ST’s manager didn’t say anything about their relationship but both of them met up every time they had a break like for dinner and just before bed.

 

 

“Hey, do you think your manager is going to say anything about us?”

“I don’t know…are you worried? I’m not. I don’t care what he says. I love you.”

“I know…but don’t you think that it’s going to be hard for us to be together if your manager doesn’t let us?”

“True…he might intentionally stop me from meeting you and then you’ll get pissed and me and then…gosh, I don’t even want to think about it!”

“Hey! Don’t think of me as that mean!”

“Come on, you made a big bruise on the middle of my stomach!”

“THAT WAS BECAUSE I WAS ANGRY!”

“Well, I don’t want to get you angry again!”

“Hey, watch it, I might just punch you again! My fist is feeling itchy…”

“NO! I’m joking I’m joking…”

“I know…I know. I love you.”

“And I love you just as much!”