Our Days Together From Now On

Just You and Me

 

I smiled happily to myself as I switched the sign on the door to "Open". I turned to my fiancé, Taemin, and he smiled at me, pointing at the door, where people were already coming through.
 
"Welcome to Bonheur!," we greeted and bowed, smiling, along with the rest of the staff. The girls smiled and greeted us back, the boys they were with did the same. I led them to a table with enough space for them and handed them the menus. After they gave me their orders, I gave them to Minzy, our cook, who smiled excitedly. 
 
After my parents passed away, they had left their cafe to me, and, having grown up here, I was more than happy to take care of it. This place was a sanctuary to all types of people, including me. 
 
I held on tightly to Taemin's hand as we waited for the orders to be done. 
 
"Do you think this place'll be as good as when my parents ran it?," I asked hopefully.
 
" 'If it's Eun Bi, she can do it' ," he quoted from Flower Boy Ramyun Shop, the drama we saw together a few weeks ago, mostly because the main character and I shared names. I smiled and squeezed his hand back. From now on, we were going to be very happy together, I just knew it.
______________________________________________________
Sorry it's so short, but then again, it is a oneshot. I'm actually not sure if I posted this somewhere else, but here it is anyways.