On A Sunny Day (Pt. X)

Just You and Me

 

The days passed, and we told everyone at Bonheur we were dating. As I had said, Lee Na and I beat Taec Yeon and his partner, fighting our way all the way to the top, and won the tournament. She and I joined a few other tournaments, Yong Guk and Taec Yeon, who Lee Na at some point started dating, supporting us, and eventually, we made a name for ourselves. I gratuated high school and went to a university with the money I earned, along with Yong Guk. I sometimes see Myung Dae and Dong Yul go over to Chung Hee’s house to drink together, and I wave at them. After the bullying incident, they had become nicer people, just like Jae Hwa and Ji Hoo. I even heard the five of them became friends again. I found myself able to forgive them eventually, and Lee Na and I stayed in touch even after she stopped boxing. She eventually married Taec Yeon, and they pretty much lived happily ever after. Two years later, Yong Guk and I got married, and it was the second happiest day of my life.

 

The absolute happiest day of my life was when I gave birth to my daughter. The look in Yong Guk’s eyes when he saw her was the most incredible thing I’d ever seen. Our daughter, who we named Ha Neul, was the most beautiful human being I’d ever seen in my life. She is currently six years old, and is hoisted atop Yong Guk’s shoulders, cheering me on in the crowd as I face my next opponent. It’s another boxing tournament, but this time, I’m not with Lee Na. 

 

“Whatcha gonna do, girlie? Huh? Huh? Gonna make a move or not?,” my opponent challenged, and anger flashed in my eyes. 

 

“I’m not ‘girlie’, I’m Dal Dal, remember that!,” I said, bringing my fist up and knocking him out in an uppercut. I won the match, thus also winning the tournament, and when I was asked what I would do with the money, I looked right at my little Ha Neul and smiled.

 

“Gonna buy my daughter some ice cream and spend the rest of the day with her and my husband,” I grinned, and Ha Neul waved back.

 

“Yay! Ice cream!,” she yelled excitedly, and apparently everybody heard her, because the crowd broke into laughter and cooes. As promised, the instant I got out of the ring, I went straight to the dressing room, then I found Yong Guk and Ha Neul waiting outside for me.

 

“What did you think? Was I cool?,” I asked Ha Neul, who smiled beautifully, something Yong Guk said she got from me.

 

“Mommy was awesome!,” she chirped. Yong Guk smiled softly at me.

 

“Let’s go for that ice cream,” he said as he linked arms with me, Ha Neul still hoisted on his shoulders.

___________________________________________________

And that's the end of On A Sunny Day. Was it okay? ^^ Well, anyways, time for the other one-shots.