Happy 19th Birthday Soo-Hee..

Dream Chaser

Soo-Hee's were out of town for about a week now but, tomorrow is Yang Soo-Hee's 16th birthday. The Yang family counts turning 19 as a really big deal because she's becomming a young woman.

 

*gets a call*

Soo-Hee: oh, omma?(mom)

Mom: oh, Soo-heeya, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You're finally turning 19!

Soo-hee: yeah but, I'm not very excited about it though.

Mom: ah, why not?

Soo-hee: because its the same as 15th, 16th, & 17th birthday and the most of it before that you and dad are never here. I always spend it with Ji-Hyun oppa(older brother) alone.

Dad: Honey, we're on our way back to Boston now!

Soo-hee: really!? hurry up!

Mom: Honey we're trying! We're driving as fast as we can! See you when we get there! I love you *hangs up*

Soo-hee: yeah.. me too.

Soo-hee stayed up waiting for her parents to show up, but they never did. So she stayed up past her bed time. But still no answer, so she called them, but it went straight to voicemail.

Soo-hee: ugh, I knew they wouldn't show up. They're gonna show up a few days later trying to buy me everything so I wouldn't be mad at them again..

Ji-hyun: Soo-heeya..*tearing up*

Soo-hee: what's wrong oppa? are you okay? *runs to him*

Ji-hyun: Mom and dad..

Soo-hee: What about them?

Ji-hyun: The..the car sliped...and...and... they...got into a terrible car accident..& are now..

Soo-hee: *crying* NOW WHAT?!

Ji-hyun: D...d...dead...

Soo-hee then screams & runs out house and the door slams shut right behind her.

Ji-hyun: YA!! Soo-hee! YAAA ITS PORUING OUT THERE!!!!

 

Soo-hee then walks by the park where she grew up at, where her parents & older siblings would always come and have picnics/bbqs at. She would always play volleyball with her brother & her brother's friends. Even her uncle(YG) would come by & visit her family once in a while. But now, nothing will be the same for this young teenager. Then she calls her cousin, Veronica. Veronica's practically like an older sister to her.

 

Veronica: Yeoboseyo?(Hello?)

Soo-hee: Unnie! *crying*

Veronica: Ya, whats wrong?!

Soo-hee: Can you come see me?

Veronica: In the rain?  Where are you?!

Soo-hee: I'm at the park where we used to play when we were little.

Veronica: Why are you there?!

Soo-hee: Unnie, please...

Veronica: I'm on my way! Wait right there! Give me 5 minutes!

Soo-hee: Alright.. *hangs up*

 

Veronica then drives up & parks in the parking lot then comes out with an umbrella looking for Soo-hee. She tries calling her but she didnt pick up, so she calls Ji-Hyun.

 

Veronica: Oppa, what happened to Soo-hee? She called me to come see her but I called her and she's not picking up?

Ji-Hyun: *tearing* Mom and Dad were in a terrible car accident..and now are.. you know..

Veronica: ....oh...oh my god. I'm sorry for your lost..I need to go find Soo-hee.

Ji-Hyun: When you find her text or call me please.. I'm worried. Tell her she doesn't even need to come home she can sleep at your house if she wants. I'm gonna call Uncle Yang Hyun Suk(YG) & Emma noona to see if they can help.

Veronica: Alright. *hangs up*

 

Veronica kept calling Soo-hee and was screaming her name. And then thought *where could she be?....Oh! that bench...can she be there?* She went to the bench where that only one bench had graffiti all over it because Emma, Veronica, Soo-hee, Ji-Hyun & his friends would write all these random things on it together. Then she spots Soo-hee!

 

Veronica: Soo-hee!!!!!

Soo-hee: Unnie! *runs up to hug her* .. mom & dad are..

Veronica: Yeah, .. I heard. Just let it all out now. *hugs & comforts*

Soo-hee: Right, before my big birthday...

Veronica: I know, I know. But just think that your parents are still with you no matter what, even though you can't see them. They're still looking after you.

Soo-hee: You're right. Thanks Veronica.

Veronica: What are cousins for? 

Soo-hee: *smiles*

Veronica: & WHY DIDNT YOU PICK UP YOUR PHONE? DID YOU KNOW HOW MUCH ME & JI-HYUN OPPA WERE WORRIED ABOUT YOU?!

Soo-hee: My phone was on vibrate, I'm sorry. I should probably say sorry to Ji-hyun oppa too..

Veronica: Come on I'll give you a ride home.

Soo-hee: okay, thanks alot unnie.

Veronica: Anytime, but you know you gotta take me out to eat right?

Soo-hee: Of course unnie.

 

Soo-hee & Veronica then heads back to the house where Ji-Hyun was waiting for them

 

Soo-hee: Oppa! *runs to hug him*

Ji-Hyun: Soo-hee! I'm sorry.

Soo-hee: Don't be, its not your fault. It was mine that I ran out the house..

Ji-Hyun: I called uncle and noona.

Soo-hee: what did they say?

Ji-Hyun: They're gonna come here and talk about you living in Korea with Emma.

Soo-hee: Why do I have to go? Why can't I stay with you?

Ji-Hyun: Soo-hee, mom and dad said if there was a time where I really can't talk care of you you'd have to go. Plus, you & I both know that I can't take care of you. You know I'm leaving to New York soon, I can't take you with me because I'm moving in with Lilly(his wife) soon & I'm gonna be really busy hosting a new show. She can't take care of you either because she's pregnant.

Soo-hee: *tears up* Can atleast have time to think about this? *walks up the stairs into her room*

Veronica: Oppa, you sure about this?

Ji-Hyun: Veronica, you know how I am. Plus Taec(2PM) is in Korea too, he said if she go there he'll help noona take care of her.

Veronica: What ever you say or do, I'll support it either way.

Ji-Hyun: Thanks. There's gonna be a bunch of news out tomorrow. Plus we have to go the furneral home tomorrow..

Veronica: I'm gonna sleep over to make sure Soo-hee's okay.

Ji-hyun: alright. make yourself comfortable.

Veronica: alright see you in the morning *walks up stairs to Soo-hee's room* *knocks*

Soo-hee: *opens* Oh, unnie its you, I thought it was Ji-hyun oppa.

Veronica: we have to go to the furneral home tomorrow, you gonna be okay?

Soo-hee: Yeah, I'll still cry but  I'll be okay. The reporters are probably gonna be on me and oppa's tail though.

Veronica: I know, me and him were talking about it downstairs. Well, let's get some sleep.

Soo-hee: alright.

The next morning, Ji-hyun was up early cooking breakfast. Lilly and almost the whole Yang family were over, talking about Soo-hee and her parents' accident. Soo-hee and Veronica walked down the stairs.

Soo-hee: oh, Ahnneyonghaseyo(Hello/Good moning/afternoon/evening)

Grandma: Soo-heeyaaaa, are you okay? Your brother told us everything.

Soo-hee: oh, halmoni(grandma) Ahnneyonghaseyo, and yes I'm fine.

Auntie: Are you really okay?

Soo-hee: At first it was really hard but, after talk to Veronica unnie I'm fine now. I mean yeah I'm still sad and I still cry but I cried to the point where there were no more tears left.

Grandma: Aigooo, our Soo-hee has become a young woman.

Ji-hyun: Breakfast is ready. and Soo-hee can I talk to you for a sec?

Soo-hee: Yeah.

Hi-hyun: About the Korea thing..

Soo-hee: I'll go, if thats what mom and dad wanted I'll go. When do I have to leave?

Ji-Hyun: Next week, I know it'll be hard leaving your friends & some family members but its for the best.

Soo-hee: I know.

Ji-hyun: Noona and Unc will arrive tomorrow so I have to pick them up but I need you to clean up the house.

Soo-hee: alright. I miss them.

Ji-hyun: me too.

Back In Korea: Emma went to the YG building office to pick up Yang Hyun Suk.

Emma: *Emma walks into the building* Ahnneyonghaseyo.

Workers: Ahnneyonghaseyo.

Emma: *sees Youngbae(Taeyang)* Oh, Youngbaeya you see Unc YG?

Taeyang: Oh, the president's in his office.

Emma: K thanks.

 

Emma walks into his office and they head off to the airport.

Back in Boston:

After an hour past, Ji-hyun, Soo-hee, Veronica and a few family members went to the furneral home.

 

Owner: Hello, welcome to our furneral home.

Ji-hyun: Hello. I'm here to look at the  two casckets I ordered.

Owner: Oh yes, you are Ji-hyun Yang right? I'm very sorry for your lost sir.

Ji-hyun: thank you.

Owner: These are the ones you ordered. Limited. The furneral will be held in 2 days, am I correct?

Ji-hyun: yes. Thank you. where can I set my payment?

Owner: This way please.

Ji-hyun everybody wait here. *walks into the room*

Everyone but Soo-hee: Okay.

Grandma: Soo-hee, are you okay? you seem very quiet honey.

Soo-hee: I'm just in my own world grandma. I wanna be alone.

Aunt: Its better to leave her alone for a bit mom.

Grandma: I'm just worried.

Aunt: I'm sure she'll be okay.

Soo-hee: *gets a call* Hello?

Taecyeon: Soo-heeya are you okay?

Soo-hee: oh, oppa. I'm glad you called. I miss you.

Taecyeon: I miss you too. Are you really okay?

Soo-hee: No.. *tearing up*

Taecyeon: my poor little boo.

Soo-hee: oppa, I'm 19 now not 10 anymore.

Taecyeon: You're right, but listen I have a concert in Boston in  4 days. You want tickets?

Soo-hee: I dont know..

Taecyeon: Just come, I'll treat you out to eat. Spend some time with your ex-boo.

Soo-hee: Alright. I'll see you soon.

Ji-hyun: Alright everything is settled, let's go.

 

Once they walked out there were a bunch of reporters out side waiting for them.

 

Reporter 1: Is your family going through any difficulties right now?

Reporter 2: Is this effecting your future with Lilly? Ji-hyun?

Reporter 3: Is your little sister okay going through this?

Reporter 5: What are you going to do now?

Reporter 4: You're sending your little sister to Korea, is it because she has a problem?

Reporter 7: Why are you sending her far away? Do you have a heart?

Soo-hee: SHUT UP! ONE AT A TIME, GOSH. number 1? Obviously we are going through difficulties because obviously our parents just passed away. 2? No it shouldnt be effecting his future family with Lilly because no matter what they love each other. 3? I am not okay going through what happened but I'm standing stong. 4,5 & 7? Obviously we still have to live our life and go on without having to depend on our parents and my brother isn't sending me away, since I don't wanna bother him. I'm going to live with my older sister in Korea, my brother cares so of course he a has a heart. and a kind one too! does that answer everything!?

Reporters: *silently nods yes*

Soo-hee: Okay then, we'll be on our way.

Auntie: Soo-heeya when did you get so scary?

Soo-hee: I was just annoyed by all the questions. I learned it from my dad.

 

When they got home Soo-hee did her chores and then went straight to sleep without eating anything. Auntie and Grandma stayed for the night.

The next day, Ji-hyun got a call from Emma.

 

Ji-hyun: oh, noona are you here yet?

Emma: Yah, I'm in front of the house with Unc.

Ji-hyun: *opens the door* Why didnt you tell me to go pick you up?!

Emma: I wanted to suprise you, *hugs* wheres Soo-hee?

Ji-hyun: In her room, she's hardly eating. oh Unc, Ahnneyonghaseyo.

Emma: Alright. *walks upstairs*

YG: Ahnneyong. Why isnt she eating?

Ji-hyun: I don't know.

 

Emma: *knocks on Soo-hee's door*

Soo-hee: Oppa, I'm not hungry.

Emma: & Why not?

Soo-hee: *runs to the door and opens* UNNIE!!!!! *hugs*

Emma: Haha Ahneyong. Missed me?

Soo-hee: YES!

Emma: I missed you too my dearly little sister. Guess whose downstairs?

Soo-hee: Uncle YG?! *runs down the stairs* UNC!

YG: *runs to hug*aw,  you have grown so much.

Soo-hee: I missed you, how long are you staying?

YG: I have to leave after the furneral, I'm sorry honey. I left, and there was a bunch of work to do.

Soo-hee: Its okay, I understand.

YG: Really? Cause usually you'll get mad.

Soo-hee: Not anymore, dad tought me better.

YG: Good.

Ji-hyun: Well, you must be really hungry. I'll cook dinner.

Emma: I want pizzaaa, lets order. I miss the pizza here so much. Don't you want pizza Soo-hee?

Soo-hee: Yes please.

 

The family ordered pizza and went straight to bed after that to get ready for the furneral in the morning.

YG: Ready.

Soo-hee: *tearing up* yeah...

Emma: Lets go.

 

Right after the furneral Ji-Hyun drove YG to the airport because he had to go back to Korea. Soo-hee went straight to bed and stayed in her room for the rest of the night.

Ji-hyun: She never acted like this before, like bi-polar.

Emma: I dont think its that she's buy polar but I think because she's starting to mature. When it comes down to being serious, she's serious but then she'll always have that little girl inside of her.