My Flight, and.. the Queenkas

In LUST we T R U S T

 

Tokyo, Japan 2008

 

Kim Haneul's POV

I woke up the next day with this feeling of simultaneous pulsing energy and a sense of tenderness streaking through my mind, pumping in my heart, rushing to my fingertips.The sun is warm and when the breeze stops for a few seconds, you can feel its rays on your skin giving that warming sensation.

 

Haruka-san and the other maids already prepared my things last night, my vitamins, clothes and my other stuffs. Butler Kayoma drive us to Tokyo Haneda.. my dad was right beside me and my mom in the other side. They've cancelled their morning appointments so that they can take me to the airport.. 

 

" You have to take care of yourself Haneul-ah~ ok? Drink those vitamins I gave you.. 3 times a day.. ok? AND. Find some boyfriend!" my mom said as she lay her hands at my lap, I nodded and smiled. Finding a boyfriend is IMPOSSIBLE, mom.

 

"You have to study hard. And don't let anybody bully you... again, ok? You have to change, Haneul."  my dad said, he's voice firm.. I looked at him my eyes narrowed, my lips pursed. 

 

CHANGE? 

 

" Yes, dad. " 

    

 

 

My parents are only allowed to walk me up to the security check point..I looked at them one more time and waved my hands before proceeding. I am waiting in line to scan my ticket inside the terminal, I believe it was at the second line – the one at the entrance to the airplane.

 

 

 

When it's already my turn, the attendant took my passport and ticket.. she opened my passport and chuckled softly upon seeing my  picture and then took a hard look at my face. She clamped her hands at .. her eyes teary because of laughing so hard.

 

“Are you done, now Miss?” I asked her. She flinched and nodded,  I took my passport as I dragged this big trolley of mine as I walk..

 

"We are now boarding flight to Seoul, Korea."

 

 

SOUTH KOREA HERE I COME.

                                                                                                              

 

 

I pulled out my phone from my bag, which was on my lap, and checked my messages. There are only 2 unread messages and the first message is from my mom, saying things like.  “We’ll really miss you dear, so take care ok? You have to call us at least 5 times a day ok? Have fun dear! Mom and Dad loves you~ <3  The other one is from Miyoung saying that she couldn't wait to see me.

 

Ah~ this is so relaxing. the sound of the engine is not even that bad too.. it was fun watching the cars get smaller as the houses start to look like specks between the clouds! But after a minute or so, I felt tired staring at the clouds.. I felt my self yawned as I tilted my head a little to the right and sleep for a while..

 

No one's POV:

Four gorgeous ladies caught the attention of the guys at Incheon Airport. They've been staring at these young ladies as they walked pass by; their bottom lips like a shameless idiot. Girls are also looking at them, asking why God is so unfair..and murmuring things like: "Are they real?" "They look like human-dolls." "Psssh. Man-made!

 

" Who the hell is that?! " one of them asked, she glare at the culprit and giving her the what-the-hell-is-your-ing-problem look. She stomped her foot at the floor making the people look at her..

 

" Oh~ sorry. I didn't mean to.. I mean.. you guys are so beautiful that I thought.. you've gone plastic surgery.." the culprit replied bowing her head for several times.

 

" Stupid. We don't need any plastic surgery, woman. Why don't you try it instead? Looks like you need hundreds of surgeons to fix that face of yours?" she smirked, as she touched the culprit's face using her forefinger. "Slimy face.. now get lost!" The woman bowed at her for the nth time, her cheeks red because of embarassment.

 

" Yah~ Sunhee unnie, don't you think that's too much?" the girl asked as she scanned her yellow iPad.. pouting her lips a little.

 

"HAHA. You know you're Unnie is mean right Soomin-ah?" she smiled, putting her left hand at her waist. 

 

" Well yeah.. ofcourse." Soomin said, almost whispering. 

 

Haewon just shook her head a little, and faced the woman beside her..

 

" Miyoung ah~ I'm bored. When is she coming?" she asked furrowing her eyebrows a little as she scanned the place and yet, still didn't found the woman they're waiting for.

 

" Just a few more minutes, neh Haewon-ah?" Miyoung replied, smiling at her dongsaeng.. as she scanned the place as well. Then, she saw a woman who caught her attention the way she walks sloppily.. while holding a huge backpack and a trolley, watching the place as well as if looking for someone.. she glared at her, then stood up and called:

 

" Haneul-ah!! I miss you!! "

 

The woman looked at her and upon recognizing  who it is.. she quickly smiled and run at her like a kid.. exuberantly expectant..

 

Will this four gorgeous queenkas can change Kim Haneul? 

 

AN: Ok an update again. :) So, do you like it? Tell me what you think ok? ^^ 

 

I saw my former crush profile in Facebook, with his girlfriend.. Ah~ jealous much. >______< THAT GIRL IS SO LUCKY! 

 

ANW.. DO COMMENT. OK? :)