First Impression

In LUST we T R U S T

 

“Omo~ they’re here!”  one student squeaked out at the hallways. People are in panic.. girls dusted off their skirts and tried their best to look decent. Guys slightly fixed their hair and forced out a sweet smile. Student started running, making their way to the entrance hall..they gathered up and patiently stood their waiting for them..

 

Kiseop scrunched his nose and frowned lightly as he walked down the hallway..he tucked his hands to his blazer’s pockets and glanced around with a bored look on his face.He brushed a hand through his hair that hung nearly to his uniform’s collar and sigh once more. He looked around and still..students were still lined up at the hall.

 

“GATHER UP! THE QUEENKAS ARE HERE!”

 

The luxury car was parked in front of their university, the door of the convertible opened and ‘The Queenkas’ stepped out. Kiseop brows shot up as five ladies entered the campus. *Queenkas? So, that’s them?* The Queenkas were famous. It’s just that..people like Kiseop didn’t bother ‘wasting’ their time to know and care for such things. Nuisance, for his opinion.

 

Guys started doing slurpy noises with their tongue. “Wooh! Here they are~” One guy seductively wiped his bottom lips with his thumb and sneered: “Damn! That girl surely have a nice !”. Kiseop glared at him and furrowed his eyebrows. WHAT. A. MORON.

 

WHO’S THAT ING TITCH?!” Kim Hyungsoo growled scornfully at Haneul. The other students never knew she existed at all for they bother looking at the other ladies, not at her. Students glared at her, giving her a dirty smirk.

 

“Yah. You.” Sunhee sneered at Hyungsoo, giving him a deadly glare. Girls gawked and turned their gaze at the culprit. Oh, no. He’s dead meat, they thought.

“M-me?” the guy asked nervously pointing his forefinger at his chest, his eyes turned wide in surprise. Sunhee gave him a hateful grin and grabbed the culprit’s collar. “Yeah. Dim-witted. YOU.” Haewon played with her fingers and pouted in an innocent way. She loves it when her unnie makes such moves: bullying. Soomin and Miyoung crossed their arms and flipped their brunette hair in the air..they looked at the guy with a foul seductive smirk.

 

“Unnie, don’t.” Haneul called out pleadingly at Sunhee, the other woman just shook her head in return and said: “No, Haneul-ah~. Dirty guys need some lessons.” She gave her a warm smile, before looking back at the guy who’s obviously trembling right now because of horror. Sunhee twirled a finger seductively at his chest and asked: “Who’s the Titch you’re referring to..boy?” The guy looked at him with terrified, pleading eyes..he bend down on his knees and looked up at her.. “I’m really..s-sorry.. I didn’t m-mean to m-mock her.. I never thought she’s you’re f-friend coz she l-look so plain.” The guy replied with shaky voice, nearly sobbing.

 

 

“Hmm.. plain?” Sunhee growled her eyes glistening because of frustration; she grabbed a bottle of juice to a random guy and slowly dropped it at Hyungsoo’s head. The sticky grape juice dripped down on his face, down his uniform staining it. The crowded gasped..and shook their head wrathfully.

 

Sunhee lifted her head and looked at the crowd, as she pointed her ‘middle finger’ at the culprit which was on the floor. “THAT’S WHAT YOU GOT FOR MESSING WITH MY FRIENDS.

 

Horrid little sluggery sluggers.” Kiseop hissed. He saw the whole scenario.. *How can that girl do such things?* One of the ‘Queenkas’ looked back at him..making direct contact with him. He could see in the widening of her eyes that he’d taken her by surprise. Haneul’s eyes were shining..that he can almost see her pupils, her lips were puckered a little. Her brown her hair was on a ponytail and a scarf was tied around her neck. Casual, but feminine. He stood there, waiting for her to retort back. But at his dismay, she just looked at him and started her tracks. He smiled, an easy smile that lifted one side of his mouth and flashed straight white teeth. *Looks like..she’s different from the others..*

                                                         

 

Soomin walked faster, to escape the prying eyes that watched them with open jealousy. She absently rubbed her soft ears with her hands. "JANG SOOMIN! GOODMORNINGG~" The booming voice stopped the Queenkas as they walked down the hall. 

 

"He's here again." Miyoung cracked up and giggled. "Good thing he's a Kingka." Haewon hummed. Soomin rolled her eyes and turned to face Sungyeol, he smiled at her which she wasn't keen on accepting. 

 

" I miss you chingu ah~" Sungyeol pouted at her cutely, waving his hands at the same time. Soomin grimaced and frown as the words came out, her gaze settled on him. "We've never been friends." she replied bluntly with a smirk. His brows shot up at that and he half smiled..before saying: "But.. I want to be your friend! I love girls with nice ~" he whined cutely..his y grin flashed brightly on his innocent face. Soomin widened her eyes in surprise, she breathed in..not sure which response to give.. *?!* her gaze traveled down and with a dirty smirk flashed on her face.. she kneed him in his 'precious jewels' real hard. 

 

"OH! LOW BLOW!" Sunhee squeaked. Haneul covered her face with her hands..the two ladies laugh out loud in return.

 

"AHHHHHHHH! Ummaaaaa! It..h-hurts! Ahhh." The lines of his mouth tightened into what wasn't exactly the carefree smile she had noticed when he'd first greet her.  It is incredibly painful not just on/in the testacles, the pain goes to his stomach and wraps around to his back. It's like being in a small car-accident where you get whiplash all over your abdominal area...plus, his balls hurt. *Aish. What did 'he' done to you?*   He was in too much pain to think properly.

 

Soomin stepped forward and faced him "Scared you can't reproduce anymore?" Sungyeol furrowed his eyebrows and look at her with full concern "I c-can't r-reproduce?" The Queenkas smirked at his stupidity before walking away.

 

THANKS FOR READING~ ^^

 

*KISSES* ;P

 

  

Comments,araseo? :)