Chapter 23

It Will Always Be You

 You were walking around looking for Jonghyun. *What's taking him so long?* You thought. 

Then someone called you. "Youngjae~ah! " Jonghyun shouted. Then you looked back. "Oh! Oppa..."

You said. He was breathing heavily. 

"What happened Oppa?" You asked while you handed him your water. 

" I was looking for you everywhere. You said you were in the classroom, when I went there i only saw that L guy then ----" He stopped. " Wait. Did something bad happened?" 

He asked as he lifted up your face. Your eyes were so swollen. 

There were still some tears. He wiped it with his thumb. 

"Did you cried? What happened?" He asked. 

Then you pulled him in a bench near you. You both sitted. 

Then you started telling him what happened to you and Yonghwa. But you didn't told him what happened to you and Myungsoo awhile ago..

1 hour later.....

           You were crying again. You felt really guilty. But you didn't want this to happen either. 

"Oppa..I've hurt him." You said

Jonghyun comforted you. He hugged you and patted your back. 

"Shhh.. Don't cry. You just did the right thing. I know Yonghwa. It may hurt him a lot, but he's not a bitter person. I know the time will come that he will understand this. Have you told him that Myungsoo is gonna be your husband?" He asked. 

"Nope..Not yet. I can't oppa. When I told him that i'm getting married, He reacted like this what more if I told him that Myungsoo will be my husband? Its so hard oppa. " You said. 

He faced you and said. 

"You can do this Youngjae, I know that the time will come that Yonghwa will truly understand and accept this, Especially, its for you! So don't worry! Cheer up babe! " Jonghyun said. 

You smiled at him. "Thank You so much oppa!" You said. 

He wiped you tears then he hugged you. "Just always think positive alright?" 

You nodded. 

"Come on. Let's go home now.." He grabbed you hands. 

*I'm very thankful to have an oppa like you..* You thought. 

When Jonghyun was on his way home after he send you to your house.. 

*Briiiing! Briiing! *  His phone rang. 

"Yoboseyo?" He answered

"Jonghyun Hyung!" Jungshin said

"eo?" 

"Yonghwa hyung! Is crying. Did you know what happened?" 

"Where Are you?" 

"We're here in 'our' place.... Come here right away!" Jungshin said

"I will." HE said then he ended the call. 

AT CNBLUE's PLACE: 

   Yonghwa locked his self in the music room. 

"Hyung! open the door please... " Minhyuk said as he tried to open it. 

"We've been here for hours but he's not opening the door" Jungshin said

"Where is Jonghyun hyung?" Minhyuk asked

"I'm here!" Jonghyun arrived.

"He won't open the door!" Minhyuk pointed the Music room. 

Jonghyun knocked. "Yonghwa...Let me in please...You won't be able to solve it if you're just gonna lock yourself there..." 

Yonghwa opened the door. Yonghwa was closest to Jonghyun the most. They were best friends since they were kids. They treated each other like real brothers. 

"yah....Yonghwa....Locking yourself here won't make any help,," Jonghyun said as he sat beside Yonghwa. 

"You know what the worst part is? She's getting married to the guy who broke her heart....." Yonghwa said. 

Jonghyun was shocked. Youngjae told him that she didn't tell him yet. 

"How-" Jonghyun was about to ask him but Yonghwa answered him already. 

"I Heard You and Youngjae....." He said. Jonghyun sighed. 

There was a silence.... 

Then Jonghyun spoked up. 

" You know yong, You and Youngjae are bestfriends for a long time... that means you should always be there for her. You should understand this situation even if it hurts a lot..Youngjae didn't want this to happen either. She didn't want this to happen. She just love her parents very much. She didn't want to disapoint them. That's why she did this. So don't be mad at her" 

He continued..

"If you really love her, you will support her and understand her right? You will be happy for her. Don't make things more complicated for her. You should be there for her when that Kim guy will hurt her. Learn to forgive and forget Yonghwa..." Jonghyun said as he tapped Yonghwa's back. 

"You're right.... I Will... Thank you Jonghyun.." Yonghwa said. His mind was cleared. He realized that Jonghyun was right. He should not let this situation ruin His and Youngjae's friendship. 

"No prob." Jonghyun said. 

Then Minhyuk came in.... 

"Dinner's ready! Jungshin ordered chicken! Woohoo!" He said. 

Yonghwa smiled 

"Come on hyungs! I'm hungry!" Minhyuk said as he rubbed his tummy. 

"You're always hungry.." Jonghyun said. 

Yonghwa chuckled. "Come on let's eat. " Jonghyun said. 

"i'll follow.." Yonghwa said. 

Jungshin suddenly barged in. 

"Hyung, don't commit suicide araso? " He told Yonghwa. 

Minhyuk hit his head. 

"Ouch hyung! What was that for?" He said as he rubbed his head. 

"Zip your mouth.." Minhyuk said as he glared at Jungshin. 

Yonghwa laughed at their sillyness. Then he stood up. 

"Don't worry. I won't. Come on. Let's eat now. Im starving too." He said as he walked to the dining room. Jungshin and Minhyuk followed.

Suddenly, Jonghyun's phone vibrated. *1 message recieved.*

He opened it. 

Oppa.... How is he?

                  - Youngjae

He replied. 

He's fine now.. told ya he would be...Right? 

Then his phone vibrated again. 

Thanks oppa! I hope he would talk to me tomorrow...

                 -Youngjae

*He will* Jonghyun thought. 

Then all of them sitted down and started to eat. 

*Hyun's right....If i really love her I would be there for her. I will...................... Let her go. It might be hard but I will try my best* Yonghwa thought. 

Then someone knocked at their door. 

Youngjae's house. 

She kept on walking back and forth. She didn't know what to do when she will see Yonghwa tomorrow. She didn't know what to tell him. She got tired of thinking so she just sleep and wished herself good luck. *Fighting!* 

The Next Day.... 

Youngjae was so early in school. She was still so nervous. Suddenly her phone rang. 

Meet me at the park 

             -Jonghyun Oppa

*Wae??* You thought, Then you stood up and went to the park. 

Jonghyun was already waiting @ the park. 

Then after a few minutes , you arrived.

"Anneyong Oppaaaaa!" You said as you seat beside him. 

"Hi Jae." He said sadly. 

"Oppa..Wae? " You asked him.

"Jae......We're going to Japan. We're gonna be there for months.." He said as he faced. 

Your smiled turn upside down. 

"You're leaving? Why so sudden?" You asked.

"Manager hyung went to our house last night. He said that our request was approved. So that means we're gonna debut nnow in Japan.." He said

"Congrats Oppa. But you're leaving without me and Yongie Oppa talking yet?" You asked. 

"That's also the reason why i'm here. He asked me to give you this." He handed you a envelope. 

*a letter?* You thought. 

"What is this oppa? and Why didn't he come with you?" You asked. 

"He's not yet ready Jae... Just give him time to adjust okay? That. Is something. Its a secret. Just read it okay?" You nodded. 

"Take Care of Yourself while we're not here okay? We Will Miss You! When somebody teases you just call us okay? We'll blackmail that person!" He said

You laughed. "hahaha.. Thanks Oppa! You take care too okay? Tell that to Minhyuk ang Jungshin Oppa. And ..Yonghwa oppa" You said as you hugged him

"I will. Congrats on your marriage. Tell us if that Myungsoo hurts you okay? " You nodded. 

You started crying again. You will miss them. Mostly Yonghwa.. you were sad because you didnt even had a chance to talk to him,

Jonghyun held your hand tightly. "Don't worry! Everything will be fine araso? Think Positive! Aja aja Youngjae!" He said as he wiped your tears. 

"Gomawo oppa!! Take Care! I will miss all of you. " You said 

"We Will miss you too babe! I gotta go. They're waiting for me at the airport. Bye babe!" He said as he kissed your forehead and hugged you tightly for the last time.

You broke the hug and waved goodbye as he went to his car and drive to the airport. 

*I'm really sorry oppa..* You thought as you kept the letter in your pocket and went back to your school, 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anneyoong! 

I Missed all of youuu :)

I changed my username from Jennica16 to IamMyungienie16. hehe. :)) 

Last week was a bit busy So i wasn't able to update. 

Mian. :) 

Btw. Did you watched MAMA 2012? 

Its so cool right and exciting! I can't stop squealing everytime an artist appears.

Sadly, Infinite didn't won :( 

But hey, In our hearts Infinite Will always be #1 Right?? :) 

Stay positive!! Infinite Aja! Aja! :)) 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. :) 

You and Myungsoo's wedding is getting near :) Excited? =D 

Stay tuned for the next chappie's. Aww. Yonghwa will be gone for awhile in this story. 

I'am truly sorry for the boices outhere. :) I assure you that Yonghwa's comeback chapter will be a great one =D 

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE

KAMSAMNIDAAAA <3