Jeongmal Mianhae....

It Will Always Be You
"Oppa....." You said. 

" Hm? Go on......." Yonghwa said. 

*dugeun dugeun..* Yonghwa's heart beat was so fast. 

*Eottokhae??* Youngjae thought. 

"Uhm......." 

"Go on........." Yonghwa said. 

*gosh! I can't do this! Somebody heeelp!*  you thought 

"I can't do this...." you whispered but Yonghwa heard it. 

"Come on, is there a problem? "Yonghwa asked as he held your hand. 

Tears started to fall. 

"Uljima..." He hugged you and comforted you. 

"Oppa mianhae..." You said while sobbing. 

"Wae?? " Yonghwa asked. *I'm getting married oppa...*  You wanted to say. 

But you didn't replied to him. 

"Shhh...Shhh...Don't cry... I don't wanna see you crying." Yonghwa said as he wiped your tears. 

After a few moments...... 

              You were both sitting in the rooftop. Your head was on his shoulders and his head was leaning to your head. 

"oppa....I'm really sorry...." 

"For what??..... You kept saying sorry to me awhile ago, Is there a problem?" Yonghwa asked

You then faced him. *Whew...This is it...* You sighed heavily. 

"Oppa......I'm......Getting......Married....." You said

Yonghwa was really really shocked. HE felt like his heart was stabbed millions of times when you said that you were getting married. 

Many questions popped in his mind. What? When? How? & WHY? ! 

*No,no, this can't be..* You saw his reaction and it was really really bad. 

"Why? Why Youngjae??? Why?" Yonghwa said calmly. 

He wanted to punch the wall. He wants to kick the mirrors. He wanted to shout. He wanted to cry. He wants to be mad at Youngjae. But he can't, because he loves her very much. 

But why now? Now that Yonghwa gains confidence to ask her out, for her to be called HIS. 

He loves Youngjae very very much! He loves her more than anything. He loves her that he would protect her no matter what. 

He would even risk his life for her. That's how much Yonghwa loves Youngjae. It never changed.

You're sure that he's hurt. Really really hurt. But you wanted to be honest with him. You wanted to show him that he's really someone for you. Like a brother.

You felt really sorry for him. & You really pity him. But that's not Yonghwa wants ou to feel for him.

He wants you to realize how much he loves you. How much he cares for you. He wants you to be happy.

"Oppa..." You said. "Please let me explain...." You pleaded.

Yonghwa's tears started to fall. He tried to hide it. But you saw it.

You felt really GUILTY. Really really really guilty.

He was just so hurt on what you said. He stood up and walked out.

You followed him but when you got down, he was gone. You went to his classroom but it was empty.

You were so worried about him. You quickly called Jonghyun.

"Yoboseyo....." He answered

"Oppa........" You said without energy. Jonghyun noticed your voice. 

"Youngjae? Are you okay?? What happened? " He asked worrily. 

"Oppa. Gwaenchana but Yonghwa oppa is not.." You said while starting to cry again.

"Wae? What happened? Wait, Where are you? " He asked

"Infront of our classroom. " You said while sobbing. 

"Wait for me there. Araso? " Jonghyun said then you both ended the call 

You laid your head down on your table. You kept on crying.

Someone entered the room but you didn't heard it. Because you can only hear your cry. 

Myungsoo's P.O.V: 

                        I just finished eating my lunch. But it's not yet time. There's still one hour

left. I remembered that I still haven't finished my assignment in Chemistry. So I left infinite

and went to the classroom. To be honest. I still can't erase in my mind that Yonghwa is with

Youngjae right now. I Don't know why. Are they really together? Aish. I hope not. After a few

minutes. I arrived infront of our classroom. When I was about to enter, I heard someone

crying. As i opened the door. I saw a familiar figure lying on the desk. When I went a bit

nearer. I noticed that it was Youngjae. I started to get worried. *Why is she crying?* 

End OF P.O.V

You felt someone tapped your shoulders. 

"Why are you crying?" He asked. You thought it was Jonghyun.You looked up.

You saw MYUNGSOO. You started to cry harder. 

It was all his fault. If he didn't get back on your life, then all of this would not happen. 

This would not happen to you and Yonghwa's friendship. You stood up and was about to go but Myungsoo held your hand. 

"Are you still gonna ignore me?? Youngjae..It's been a long time. Why can't you forgive me?" Myungsoo asked.  

You got really mad on what he said. You faced him. Tears kept falling.

"Why can't I forgive you? You didn't know how much it hurts Myungsoo! You have no idea!! You have no idea on how I felt. Because of YOU!! While you and your girlfriend are happy, laughing , enjoying... My eyes were so swollen because of crying. I kept thinking that time... Why did you do this to me? Did i Deserved this? No, I know I didn't deserved this...." You said while crying really hard. 

Myungsoo kept silent and his tears were also falling. He was feeling really guilty now. 

Then you continued " And you want to know why i'am crying?? Why do you care? i'm just your freakin ex right? So don't care about me! Go to your girl!" You shouted. 

Tears were falling continuously. Tears that expresses all of your feelings. 

Myungsoo was hit with every word you said. He knew it was his fault. 

"I didn't want this to happen. I wasn't happy with what happened. I never planned it Youngjae. I won't do that to you." He said

"You've already done it. What's the point of explaining things to me?" You said

"I'm saying these things to you because I want you back, Youngjae! I still love you! I'm still in love with you. I can't get over you." Myungsoo said. 

Your heart was softened. * I love you too you babo!* You thought. 

You wanted to hug him and tell that you still love him too. 

But you know that's wrong. He has a girlfriend. 

And right now, this is not what matters. 

What matters is your best friend Yonghwa. 

So you just pretended that you don't care about him anymore... 

"You wasted the trust that I gave you..." You said

You get your bag then was about to leave when...

" I Know it'll be hard to gain it back.. But i will do anything... EVERYTHING..." Myungsoo said.

You smirked.

"If you can...." you said then you got out of the classroom. 

*Revenge officially starts here..* You thought then you wiped your tears and looked for Jonghyun. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update! :)) How are you? 

Btw. Today is Dongwoo Oppa's Birthdaaaay!! 

Happy Birthday Oppa! We Wish you all the best! 

Good health and More blessings to come!! We Love You <3 

 

 

Embedded image permalink

Hope You Enjoyed This Chappie :) 

Thank You for reading =) 

COMMENT AND SUBSCIRBE :""">