chapter 8

Roommates?

Moving in

 

 

 

 

 

The sound of crumpling paper and pencils tapping on the wood was heard in the living room. Eunhyuk got up and ran his hands through his hair as he exhaled deeply. He sat back down and picked up the pencil again. His dongsaeng sat there watching him from afar.


"is he ok?" Chanyeol asked while eating a banana and taking the seat next to Baekhyun.


"of course not. He's obliviously stressing out since that new girl decided to move in." he responded. Chanyeol nodded while enjoying his banana. Then Luhan came and sat down next to Chanyeol and grabbed an apple from the tray in front of them.


"what's wrong with hyung? Is he stressing out?" he took a bite out of the apple and the other two nodded.


"yup it's all because of the new girl."


"new girl? You know she's actually pretty and she doesn't seem that bad." Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked at Luhan like he's crazy.


"are you serious? You barely know her and your saying she's . . nice?" Baekhyun exclaimed.


"I said she doesn't seem that bad. I mean can't we just be friends with her and forget about this."


"No!!" Eunhyuk shouted. They turned their attention to Eunhyuk, who happens to be standing in front of their very own eyes.


"hyung?"


"Luhan, your wrong don't say that. We have every right to be against her. We are never ever going to be friends with her." Luhan suddenly got scared, he jumped off his seat and quickly walked to his room.


"hyung!! You scared the kid . . Luhan it's ok!!" Chanyeol with Baekhyun jumped off their own chairs and ran to luhan's room. Eunhyuk watched them closely until they were in the room. He huffed and went back to the couch. He picked up the pencil and continued to scribble on it.


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


After a couple of hours of crumpling up paper and breaking pencils, Eunhyuk lifted up the paper with a satisfying smile across his face.


"this is prefect. I can't wait for her to crumble into pieces." he folded the piece of paper neatly and placed it into his pocket. He switched on the T.V and placed his feet on the coffee table, still having a grin on his face as he imagined how his plan would work and the look on her face when she finds out. Just then the door opened and laughter could be heard.


Eunhyuk smiled and said,"show time." he stopped grinning and put a poker face on.


"oh hyung your here. I thought you had class today." Donghae said while setting down the luggage in his hands.


Eunhyuk cleared his throat and ignored him. He took out the piece of paper from his pocket and handed it to Hyoyeon.


"here. Open it." she examined the paper and tilt her head to the side making her long blonde locks fall over her shoulder.


"what's that?" she blinked.


"take it. It's a list of things to do while we're gone." then Donghae cut in.


"don't you think that's a bit too harsh on her. She's moving in today and your being hard on her." he defended Hyoyeon.


"whose side are-" Eunhyuk was cut off shortly by Hyoyeon.


"it's fine Donghae. I can take a little challenge once in a while. It's probably not that bad anyways." she unfolded the piece of paper and scan over it.


"eh it's not bad." she shrugged her shoulders and proceeded to the guest room with her luggage. Donghae stood in front of Eunhyuk while shaking his head at him. Eunhyuk looked at him weirdly.


"tsk, you shouldn't do that."


"hey she said it's fine. Besides it's on the contract saying she's the slave in order to live here. Now shut up." Donghae sighed and walked to the guest room where Hyoyeon was. Then luhan's door opened and the three came out to the living room.


"oh! Whose guitar case is this?" Baekhyun asked as he picked up the white case.


"it's hers." Eunhyuk replied.


"she must be talented. I should probably go say hi and welcome her in." Luhan said skipping his way to the guest room where he found Donghae and Hyoyeon in.


"looks like Luhan and Donghae hyung likes the new girl. We should probably say hi too." Eunhyuk gave them a glare which scared them, so they ran to the kitchen instead of going to the guest room.


"this is not how I wanted it to be." Eunhyuk covered his face and exhaled deeply before making his way back to the couch.


"I have to think of another plan." he said to himself. He didn't notice that Baekhyun and Chanyeol were standing behind him and they heard everything. They quietly crawled back into the kitchen and sat on the stools.


"did you hear that hyung? We can't let Eunhyuk hyung do anything to her. What should we do?"


"should we tell her?"


"tell who what?" a voice said behind them. They turned around and got scared seeing Hyoyeon standing right behind them.


"it's nothing Hyoyeon-ssi."


"umm ok." she closed the cabinet and walked back but she shortly came back and sat in front of them.


"hey, do you guys want to help me with something?" she asked. Chanyeol and Baekhyun looked at each other and then looked back at her.


"ok I guess we could." she jumped off the stool and went over to Chanyeol's side and grabbed their hands dragging them to the guest room. Eunhyuk looked at them and his face scrunched up after seeing a sight of her.


"now she's taking my dongsaengs away from me. It's like she's replacing me."


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


"you want us to print the room?" she nodded and started to remove everything from the room to the hallway.


"but we can't. I mean we own this place but I'm not sure if Eunhyuk hyung is sure about this." chanyeol said having second thoughts.


"don't worry about it. I'll handle him myself. Just grab newspapers and spread it all over the floor." she spread newspaper around the room. The boys stood in the door way, watching her.


"what the heck, let's just do it since it's not Eunhyuk hyung's room." Baekhyun said walking into the room with a bucket of paint and a brush. The others looked at each other and decided to help out.


"do you guys know how to paint clouds?" it was silent for a while then Luhan raised his hand.


"I do." she smiled and grabbed his hand dragging him out of the room. The other three looked at them with a hint of jealously.


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


"so you want to paint your room like that?" he asked as he held the picture up in front of him. She nodded happily as she looked through the shelves.


"I've always wanted my room to look peaceful and happy, you know." Luhan smiled and nodded his head.


"ok let's get this and this." he said pointing to the paints and room decorations. They paid and walked back to the apartment. Once they arrived they ran to the guest room and saw that the whole room was painted a sky blue color. They saw the three boys on the floor cuddling together with paint on their faces.


"aww they look so cute together. Let's take a picture." she grabbed her phone and took a picture of them sleeping.


"let's leave them for now until they wake up." she grabbed a blanket and covered them with it. She turned the lights off and closed the door behind her.