Chapter 14

Roommates?

11 months later

 

 

 

 




Welcome to Chanyeol's blog!!

November 24, 2012 5:40 pm


Sorry for not saying anything for the pass months. I've been very busy suddenly with all these school work and my part-time job. Yes, I have a part-time job now, since I'm helping my hyungs and noona pay for the apartment and other bills. Omo I almost forgot. When I said noona I mean my very close noona, Hyoyeon. She moved in with us just a few months ago. It's weird though for her to live in an apartment with five other guys and she's the only girl in there. Well, I'm actually happy that I have her as a noona because she's fun and loving to be around with. I also met some of her friends and they were fun to be around with but unfortunately she mostly have guy-friends.

 

       

                                                                               http://distilleryimage8.s3.amazonaws.com/0384f016231f11e2adc122000a1f9ace_6.jpg(I took this picture when we visited Miss Jessica Jung at her studio. Awesome, right?)

 

Well, guys I have to go now. The girls at school are about to chase me. I have to make a run home before I get attack.

Annyeong!! :)



*log out*


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


Luhan and I walked in the apartment and saw our noona in the kitchen cooking while our hyungs sat in the living room watching T.V.


"oh Luhan. Chanyeol. Welcome back. Dinners almost ready." she said from the kitchen.


"ok noona. I'll be in my room." I shouted back and head towards my room. I dropped my stuff on my bed and grabbed my laptop out. I turned it on and logged onto my blog. I suddenly heard a knock on my door. My door opened and Luhan came in.


"hey noona called. Dinner is ready."


"ok tell her I'll be out." he nodded and walked out.



*log back on*

Welcome to Chanyeol's blog!!

November 26, 2012 7:00 pm


So, so far my roommates and I are like a big family now since Hyoyeon noona came in. I should probably introduce you guys to my noona. You'll like her once I tell you about her. Trust me you will.


My noona, Hyoyeon, is 23 years old just like Baekhyun hyung. She works as a kindergarden teacher now. She is a crazy but fun type of person. She loves her guitar more then us, (which is sad because we're humans and the guitar is just an Instrument). She is very friendly and likes to laugh a lot. She also has a boyfriend, who happens to be in America right now finishing his studies. She showed me a picture of them together and by the way he looks is not right to me. I mean, he's handsome and all but I'm having this weird vibe around him. I know it sounds weird because I only seen a picture of him but it's just the way his facial expression is and all that. Well don't mind me, I'm just saying things.



"Chanyeol-ah, let's eat." noona yelled.


Ok guys, I guess this is goodbye, my noona is calling me. I'll try to update my status tomorrow whenever I'm free. oh tomorrow is my birthday by the way *cough* November 27, I repeat November 27 *cough*. Just saying.

Annyeong!!! ;)



*log out*


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-


"pst, Luhan. Pst." I heard someone calling me just now but I continued to do my homework. The next thing I know is that a toy comes flying across my room almost hitting my head. I turned to my door to see my stupid hyung tossing things at me. I dropped my pencil on my desk and walked over to the door. I looked at him once and closed the door on his face.


"YAY!! Luhan. Open the door. We need to talk." I rolled my eyes and regretted opening the door as the big muscular man came running in my room whilst attacking me.


"get off before I kick you out." I said with a stern look. He sat on me, never ever letting me escape.


"your rude like Chanyeol. You need to change your attitude towards me."


"and you need to stop acting like a kid with a 40 year old body." he gasped and got off me and grabbed my collar.


"take that back!" he spat. Yuck Donghae germs.


"no. I'm being serious hyung. If you stop acting like a kid, then many someday, you'll get a girlfriend." he release my collar and pouted while making his way to my bed. I sighed and stood in front of him.


"hyung, don't give me that look." he pouted more cutely and I couldn't take it anymore.


"hyung I'm sorry and I take back what I said. Now please stop." I crossed my arms across my chest and huffed. He smiled happily and stood up.


"good. Now close your door. I have some business to tell you." I slowly walked over to my door and close it. I walked back to Donghae hyung and sat next to him.


"go ahead. Speak." he cleared his throat.


"well since tomorrow is Chanyeol's birthday, we should give him a surprise birthday party." oh my gosh!! I forgot about Chanyeol's birthday. I walked over to my calendar, scanning it over to see a big golden star on tomorrows date. I mentally slapped myself in the face. Out of all the forgotten birthdays, I forgot my best friends birthday. Shame on me. I'm totally screwed.


"so, what do yuh say? You in."


"of course I'm in. Let's go shopping for his presents after I steal his wish list from him."


"good. So, we can all go shopping today while Baekhyun takes Chanyeol out to stall him from seeing his presents."


"I can't believe I forgot his birthday but you remembered." his eyes brows scrunched together as he made that confusing face of his.


"what's that suppose to mean?" I shooed him away out of my room.


"never mind that. Just wait outside while I get ready." I can't believe I forgot his birthday. I need to give him something big that he will like. I wonder what he has on his wish list.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I promised you that I would update and here it is. I hope you liked it and next is Chapter 15 so click the next button at the bottom.