LHLID o15

Love Him Like I Did

Yunho woke up with an annoying headache which worsened when he heard shrill cries from the newcomer in his house.

“What in actual is going on?” he threw his blanket aside and staggered on his foot and headed to the door, the cries getting louder and louder.

The magnate’s eyes narrowed, when along the way to the door, his curtains were yanked open all of a sudden, the glaring rays of the sun hit him through the glass, making his worse headache even worse. “Can this ing morning get any worse?” he swore under his breath and turned to look at the window that had been open, only to see a calm Yoochun sitting down on a chair, holding a book with one hand as he read and the other was on the curtain.

“Good morning hyung.” The younger man said without looking up from his book, which the former answered with a grunt as the shrill screams started to become louder. “No ,” Yunho said. “What the is going on?”

Yoochun had shrugged, flipping a page of the book. “It seems that little Minnie woke up on the wrong side of the bed and has accidentally fallen down and has been crying ever since.”

Now fully awake, but still with that annoying headache, Yunho eyed his younger cousin. “And what the heck are you doing here?”

“I came to wake you up, of course.”

“Came to wake me up, eh?”

“I did, didn’t I?”

The older could feel a vein on his neck pop. “Okay then, dear cousin. You’ve woken me. Now get the out.”

That was when Yoochun pushed both ends of the books and stood up. “I was about to anyway.” He tucked the book under his arm. “Ah, yes. Breakfast is now ready and Ah Rin ssi wanted us to go and eat.”

“Yeah, yeah. Now leave so I can change and shower, then have that meal.” An annoyed tone couldn’t help but escape from the older man’s mouth, however, he noticed that the younger wasn’t there when he said his last lines.

Yunho looked at the door and sighed. “Such an uncute little brat.” And with that, he entered the door leading to his bathroom.



“Is everything alright here?” Yoochun had asked, entering another door, only to meet the sight of an obviously stressed out Junsu with a flailing Changmin whose shrilling cries are much too deafening and it amazed him that Junsu wasn’t cringing at the close proximity of his ears with Changmin’s mouth, because if it were him, he might have been deaf by now.

The younger looked up at him with a tired expression, but had hastily looked away after Yoochun had seen Junsu’s flushed cheeks, making him blink.

“Changmin ah has been going on and on and on.” Junsu started with a sigh. “He’s been like this since last night, but I thankfully, I was able to prevent him from crying and causing trouble for you and the others, but he doesn’t seem to want to calm down this time. The fall from the bed increased the distress this little one was feeling right from the start and he’s been crying nonstop.”

Without any reason at all, Yoochun felt his feet moving without his permission and headed towards Junsu and the wailing child then raised a hand and placed it at the back of Changmin’s head, and that’s when he felt it. “I think I know why the little guy is being moody.” Junsu blinked. “Why?”

“This little fella has a bump on his head, and it seems to be painful judging from the size of it.” Yoochun answered, moving his head around the spot where he felt it, but careful not to press it as to not make the kid scream his lungs out even more.

Junsu could feel his cheeks heating up due to the closeness of the older man, which resulted to internal scolding.

Yah! What on earth are you doing you idiot?

Sorry! I don’t know what’s happening to me!!!

Well get it together! You’re not here to fall in love with Jung Yunho’s cousin!

I know! It’s just…

Just what?

I can’t help my actions whenever he’s near!  I don’t even know what’s happening to me!!

That was when Junsu’s internal voice stopped talking, and the silence felt like his inner self was judging him, and it made him feel stupid for some reason. How on earth do you feel yourself judging yourself?

Goodness, don’t tell me you’re in love with the young master over here.

W-what?!

Hey!!

Answer me!! What do you mean.

You’re on your own with this kid. I am not telling you anything. Bye now.

What the hell? You can’t leave me when we’re in the same body.

That’s for me to know and for you to…er, not know. Well, by know Jun-chan.

Hey!!! What did you mean by in love with the young master?

But Junsu knew asking that was a useless question because he couldn’t feel the ‘presence’ of his inner self (A.N.: Whatever the hell that means. But anyway, good luck Jun-chan!)
 


The inner conflict didn’t help much with Junsu’s situation, in fact, it made it worse because the younger of the two had started to become conscious of the other, and Yoochun could feel the younger’s stare without even looking up to see that Junsu was looking at him.

Oh boy… Yoochun thought, Changmin’s bump without realizing that he was doing it, too distracted with Junsu’s stare on his head since his head was so close to the baby in his arms that he couldn’t even see Junsu’s eyes, but he just knew that he was staring because he’s felt that look a lot of times.

Yoochun knew about himself and his looks and he daren’t deny and be ashamed of it.

Yes, he’s a rich person. Yes, he’s a director in a division of the company. Yes, he’s Jung Yunho’s cousin. Yes, he’s good looking. Yes, he’s pretty, and actually, the last description was because of the hair Yoochun was currently sporting, which was a shoulder length one, that was slightly curly, which was screaming ‘female’ and so he occasionally tied it up, which, in failure, made him look even more feminine.

However, without realizing it as well, Yoochun had started to smile as he looked at the baby boy.

Well now, he said quietly. It seems that your uncle here is playing a dangerous game, Changmin ah. And it looks fun. Might as well join. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

|| A.N.: oh my, and that's that for that chapter XD It's been a while since I last posted (since I finished OLC, I decided to take a little break from emoshinki feels of writing that story but wtf XD) anyway, thank you very much for waiting my lovely fans, and so, here's the first update for LHLID in a while XD

OMG, I have to work in 5 hourse, it's 1 in the morning, and I still haven't slept XD anyway, yeah.

P.S.: I apologize for any grammatical errors, I immediately posted this after I wrote it, and it's 1 am, wtf XD ||