My Decision

Pssst, Niel and I Are D-a-t-i-n-g!

I'm over at Teen Top's dorm, which is hilariously messy, since they're around more now.. see? my fault, again.

"Taehui-ah." Niel broke me from my trance. "Hmm?" I stared at the same empty air.

"So.. why don't we come clean?" That. again.

He's been having this weird idea ever since we got caught, to tell the world he's dating me. His naive self thinking the fans would 'understand' because they know idols are 'humans'. Yeah, not buying it.

"We're over this." I asked, getting up to go to his room, toilet, anything to get out of this uncomfortable discussion.

"Taehui, wait. we're not over this." his voice turned serious so I sighed and slumped myself on the sofa.

"Why won't you just do it?"

"I told you like what, a bazillion times!" I rolled my eyes, "They. will. not. accept. me!"

"You won't know if you don't give it a try!" He protested.

"No." I folded my arms in front of my chest, looking away.

"Yes." "No." "Yes, yesyesyesyesyes," "No, nonononnononononono,"

"Please? Okay? It's the only way."

"We can simply lie." I reasoned.

"Sure. and they will just believe it." He smiled.

"Whatever."

"So, yes?"

"We'll see."

 

The day come, the day when the world will officially know if I'm dating him. I have a really bad feeling about this, but, we'll see?

I walked out of the backstage, all groomed and dressed, well, let's just say I looked quite different that the usual me. But still, not up to korean-idols-standard.

The cameras flashes on me like crazy, as I stepped doubtfully on my brand new heels. Hell, my feet is swollen bad.

"There have been rumours, and speculations on whether I am dating Teen Top's Niel. Today, I proudly admit, he is."

I closed my eyes, and as I opened them,

 

"SPLAT!!!" A book was thrown at my direction, but thankfully a guard blocks it off. Then many other stuffs get thrown, and I just stood there stunned, looking at many stuffs thrown like an idiot; flip flops, banners, hairclips (?), letters, even some coins??

I was ushered back to the backstage, leaving my unfinished speech hanging in the air, due to the circumstances.

 

"Told you." I whisper as I walk past Niel, past everything and everyone, even Niel's hands holding on to my arms I shrugged away.

 

You must be confused.

You see, this morning I planned on lying, as I have from weeks before. But just before I begun the speech earlier, I spoke to him.

"Hey," he put an arm over my shoulder. "still not changing your mind?"

I just shrugged, a yes clear enough for him to see.

"What if I promise to do anything, anything at all, if you say the truth?" He raised his eyebrows at me.

I think again, and finally said, "Sure. Anything? Promise me, if they opposed me, let us go separate ways. Tell them sometime later you're done with me."

I spoke without a tremble and with a stare straight to his eyes.

He bit his lip, "Okay,"

 

And that's how I end up here, in my room, frowning to thin air, with no one but myself for company, wishing my first and only love nothing but the best, with or without my presence.

~~~~

Not a happy one :/ I sort of like leaving it hanging somehow ._. Wbu?

To the new readers, please sub even though it's finished, I wanna know how much of you actually appreciated this twoshot.

To silent readers, please comment? Lemme know what you think, criticism are loved, not bashes :/

Till next time,

-aisssh-