S T I L L

S T I L L

I am still looking at a photo, your innocent smile is shining

I never thought that this day will come, so we bought the same tea

The terrace hasn’t changed a bit, it is still full of sweet memories

You are the one who is making me cry.

                Looking at the blue moon, I was holding your picture. It was full of joy and love was in it. Anyone who can see it would feel the intense love within your aura and eyes. Your eyes are shining so brightly, together with your undying smile. Here I am, at the terrace where we always talk about our future together. I can still remember those days when we were beside each other – giggling, cuddling, holding hands, or simply looking at the stars. Those days are unforgettable but now you’re gone. You left me alone and you’re making me cry. Please come back. I miss you so much.

Please call me once more, smile once more,

If we can meet here again, I will hold your hands and promise

Yes, I will

                I regret not answering calls, but sasaeng fans kept on calling me that I didn’t know who are the legit ones that I could talk to. You should have texted me, and say that “Yunho-ah, please pick up the phone. It’s me Jaejoong.” I would answer you without doubt if you did that but still, I think I’m lying. Bitterness is surrounding me since you left. You should have told me that you’re having a hard time and we can go together wherever you want. We can still live together and love continuously if only you said but you didn’t. Today, all the bitterness is gone. I only feel love surround me while looking at the picture of you. Call me again and make me smile. Smile again like how you used to when you’re here. Tell me that you love me, I swear I’ll come running to you. Let’s communicate like the old days.

                Let’s meet in this place. In this place we call love nest, let’s meet in here. I promise that I’m never letting you go again. I will hold your hands tight and never let you go. Let’s live like we used to.

I cannot hear your voice; I cannot call your name,

If I can see you in my dreams, I will hug you tightly

But I cannot meet you, so I cannot say I love you

I was in love, a sad, painful, heartrending love

All I can do now is to cry

Heartrending love

                Around my arms, your body was there. But when I open my eyes these days, all I can see was a heartbreaking memory of you. Your pillow that rests upon my arms now makes me feel lonely. It was once you who I was holding to but now it was only your memory. I once said in the dramas, “let’s meet in our dreams!” I don’t think you took it seriously because it was all in the script but you made me realize that it was not me who said it but it was my heart.

                I hope tonight when I sleep, I can meet you in my dreams wherein I’ll hug you tightly and never going to let you go. But I know I cannot meet you. I want to say I love you but I cannot cause you’re not here by my side. Our love was once happy and full of joyful memories but now it was all sadness. It was heartbreaking though it was love. I’ll see you another day but for now, all I can do is cry.

In order to forget the loneliness, it can be anyone else

But I always sought your shadow, and became lonelier

One day, turning around this corner, you are right in front of me

That is the miracle that I am dreaming off

                I tried forgetting our love ‘cause I thought you left it behind. I tried dating girls but I cannot. I even tried anything just to make myself realize that you’re not coming back unless miracle strikes me. But everything that I do, only reminds me of you. Wherever I go, it was always you.

                I now believe, it’s a small world after all. I now believe miracles do exist because it strikes me. I closed my eyes to see if it was a dream but it’s not. You were there, right in front of me. This is the miracle that I have been waiting for. We talked. Yes, we do. Just talking to you, makes all the love I have for you to come back and all I was feeling that time was love. Since that day, I was always turning around the corner, hoping that a miracle like you would happen to me again.

It can be by chance or by necessity

If we can meet on this road

I want to grab your hands and take you with me

Yes I will

                Shibuya, Shibuya is the place right? Shibuya is the place where our first kiss happened. It was the best kiss of my life. I was turning around this road everyday that I was here in Japan. If we see each other here, I’ll take you in my arms and kiss you. I’ll take you with me and I’m never going to let you go.

I want to lean on your shoulder; I want to fix my eyes on you,

If I can see you in my dreams, I will kiss you

I won’t forget you, I cannot change myself

I was in love, a painful, precious, heartrending love

                When we see each other, even in dreams, my eyes will only be on you. It will never leave you. I will always look at you and only you. If we see in our dreams or wherever it is, I’ll kiss you like the first time. Though everyone is into me, I cannot change myself. I cannot bring myself to like anyone of them because I cannot forget you and it was always you. This love is painful but it was the best love of all. I’ll wait for you to come back until the last second of my life.

What are you doing now? Are you happy?

You are still staying forever in my heart

You are still staying in my heart, in my heart

I want to hold your hands and say “I love you”

                I heard you’re doing another album. Are you happy with it? Are you happy singing with the two? I know performing with them is happy but I know that the other part of you yearns for the two of us. I was still yearning for you and the other two and I know that you do the same. Come back to me and I’ll never stop saying that I love you. Whatever happens, whatever is the outcome of the lawsuit on September, you’ll always be in here. Here in my heart. You’re never going to be replaced by anyone. Please come back to me, I miss you so much.

I cannot hear your voice; I cannot call your name,

If I can see you in my dreams, I will hug you tightly

But I cannot meet you, so I cannot say I love you

I was in love, a sad, painful, heartrending love

All I can do now is to cry

Heartrending love

                Dreams are unconscious wishes, they said. And I believe in it because I was now dreaming of you but I cannot call your name and I cannot hear your voice. I hug you tight in this dream. I don’t want to wake up now. Now that you’re here in my arms again, let me show you how much I love you and let’s get away. Let’s escape the harsh reality. Let’s just stay the way we were. Let’s live like how we used to. Let’s love happily and full of joy – no sadness, loneliness and tears.

I want you to stay in my heart

I need your love that brings tears to my eyes

                Though you’re far away and gone, it’s still you in my heart. I have loved you, I love you and I will love you. It would stay the same as long as I’m breathing and if I stopped breathing, I know that it would still be you. I still love you. I’m still in love with you. Please come back into my arms, I miss you so much. Let us bring back the love where we cry because of too much happiness and because we are separated. Please come back and I’ll love you like the first time and like it was the last. Let me love you until the day I die, or better, let me love you as long as I live, even it is the afterlife or if we were reincarnated in the next life. I need your love that brings tears to my eyes so please come back because I miss you so much.