A stunning entrance

Yg love triangle on Radio Star

After a rather lengthy introduction on part of the MC's, you and the the three BIGBANG members enter into the studio. Fansqueals fill the room as TOP enters swaying ( for lack of a better word) , transformed already into ChoomTop. You try and quietly sneak in and sit down but Seungri attacks you from behind and you fall onto the seat together, surrounded by even louder fansqueals. Sighing, you unwrap yourself from him and sit down normally. How did you get into this mess? Only a few pictures of you with Top and seungri had been posted online and in only a few days the "YG love triangle" was the number 1 search topic on numerous engines. To make it worse Top and Seungri had both publicly confessed to liking you a while back, calling you their ideal type. At that time you couldn't helP but feel a little good but now you just wanted out from this frenzy. It had only been a year since you debuted and booming popularity had kept you busy and worn out. You are pulled out of your thoughts and worries when the MC's ask for an introduction. Smiling tightly you turn to the camera. 

"Annyeonghasseo, I am Unique's leader and maknae _____. "

You zone out for a while until you hear the MC's saying that for entertainment they would taking points for every possible romantic situation that we would speak about. You see Top smiling at you from the corner of your eye. He knows you don't like this and smiles in a way that could be seen as apologetic. You ignore him, this was his fault. If he hadn't insisted on holding hands (making seungri's rivalry burn) they might not be here. The MC's turn to you and ask you what you think of the BigBang members there were here today. Choosing your words carefully you reply.

"Well, first of all, Seungri to me is.."

 

-----------------

nya wanted to keEp the first chapter short seeing how I'm doing this on my phone :)