Q: Why did the chicken cross the road?

✰ The Magnificent Adventures of Jonghyun and Amber, Dino-nuggets Extraordinaire ✰

 

When Jonghyun and Amber finally decided to cease their rambling and heed the moo of Emperor Dongwoo, they headed towards the palace. Amber dragged her pants along with her.

 

"Meow meow meow meow."

 

Jonghyun halted in his tracks and turned his dinosaur head towards the he-she. "Um, what did you just say?"

 

"Meow meow meow meow meow meeeeeeeoww~"

 

"Uh, Amber, you're not a duck. Why are you meowing like one?"

 

"Because meow."

 

"I can't understand you," Jonghyun stated.

 

"Meow meow meow in the meow meow before you meow meow meow meowwww~ ;D"

 

"Wut. I didn't know you could say emoticons out loud."

 

"Well meow you can," he-she stated with a feline smirk.

 

"..."

 

The two continued their trek as if the conversation hadn't happened, dinosaur tails dragging along the ocean beneath their feet. Today, the yellow brick road was slightly damp.

 

"Oh my meow. My tail is getting wet, dawg!" Amber shrieked and fell to the ocean floor.

 

Jonghyun swam after her. "Don't go too far down into the water!" he warned. "You'll get wet!"

 

Jonghyun pulled on his Anatomic No-more-oxygen Underwater Sub-oceanic-breathing-apparatus, or for short, and drew in a deep breath. Ah, how Jonghyun loved the feeling of breathing in the fresh scent of his old, broken-in . Many a time had he used his when the ground suddenly turned to ocean water. One never knew when they would become wet and have to pull out their , so he always kept one in his back pocket.

 

"Here, Amber!" he yelled even though he was underwater. He-she heard his-her name being called, and opened his-her eyes.

 

"What?" she gurgled.

 

"Take one of my ANUSes! I brought two today!" he yelled, tossing her the that was in his other back pocket. The didn't really get tossed, though, since it was underwater and it just kind of floated. But it's okay, because ANUSes are good with water and it descended quickly towards the other genderless dinosaur.

 

Amber flailed about. "I dunn want none o' yo !" she spat back, but nevertheless, Jonghyun's was now descending upon her face.

 

"Take it, so we can get out of here."

 

Amber grabbed ahold of the and threw it back to Jonghyun. She began swimming back up to the surface of the water, but before she surfaced, she said, "I don't need an to survive. I'll be purrrfectly fine without it, see, I've gone without it till meow."

 

Her head bobbed above the water, and Jonghyun doggy-paddled back up to join her. He then surfaced and took the off of his face.

 

"We still need to visit Emperor Dongwoo, and you're playing around in the water."

 

"Well you're meow meow meow meow meow meow ."

 

Jonghyun rolled his eyes and drug her back onto the yellow brick road. "Let's go, we have an order awaiting us."

 

"Okay meow."

 

The two got back on track once more and continued to the magnificent palace. When they weren't too much farther away, they could finally see the castle in all of its glory. Streamers hung from the rooftops, there were balloons taped to the mailbox, and some confetti layed on the porchstep along with some hobo dressed in an oversized, and apparently already used, trashbag.. It was beautiful.

 

"Wow..." Jonghyun gasped, taking in the sight before him.

 

"Yeah, meow..." Amber agreed.

 

"Well I guess, this is it," Jonghyun started, "I guess it's time to find out what we were mooed for."

 

Amber hiked up her pants. "Yep, I guess our time is meow."

 

Warily, Jonghyun stepped onto the porch and put a finger to the doorbell. The hobo grabbed his ankle and reached for the hanging out of Jonghyun's pocket, but the dinosaur ignored it. His time was meow - I mean now, and he was about to meet his destiny.

 

With the push of a finger, the doorbell was triggered, and the beginning of the rest of Jonghyun and Amber's life, along with the tune to Like A , had just begun.

 


a/n: guys i just don't know what this is ok

 

A: To see an Onew world.