Banana.

KYUYOUNG: On A Date

"Huh..." Kyuhyun panted as he leaned on a wall. They found their way in an alley with less people around. "I think we lost him..."

 

"Yah!" Sooyoung took a deep breathe first before talking. "Are you dumb?!?!" 

 

"Fun, wasn't it?" Kyuhyun raised a brow as he smirked from his remark.

 

"You sure are dumb..You could've just paid him or something." Sooyoung asked as she leaned against the opposite wall. She was so tired from all the running they did. "And how about the bike?!?!"

 

"Just screw the bike. And besides we're on a date..I don't want to ruin it just for that thing." He then stood up straightly. He positioned himself as a sign for another set of run.

 

Sooyoung looked  confusingly, "W-w-wait, where are we going now?"

 

Kyuhyun leered as he slowly took a step closer to the latter. Sooyoung found herself also taking a step backward but little did she know, she reched the end of the flat wall. Kyuhyun successfully caught Sooyung's guard as he pinned her against the wall. Sooyoung gulped a lump of saliva as she know what is going to happen next. "Y-y-ah stop it..."

 

"Hmm.." Their face were only a few inches away from each other's face. He can clearly hear Sooyoung's heart thumping. Her cheeks are slowly turning to a light-pinkish color. "Hmmm.. to my heart."  (A/N: stop with the cheesy lines kyu, you're killing her.)

.........................................................

6:00 in the evening, A large number of people can be seen at that time. One by one, night lights started to fill the busy streets of Seoul and signs outside the shops began to shine. Although there were thousands of people around them, Kyuhyun and Sooyoung felt like they're the only people in the world. 

 
 
Walking side by side while holding each other's hands?
 
 

That would be the best feeling ever. 

 

Kyuhyun paused from walking as he saw the beaming and dazzling light in front of him. The atmosphere was brighther and more livelier than he ever imagined as he scanned the whole area. Food stalls owners began arranging their tents one by one, occupying the space of the road. Finally, they arrived to their next destination. Myeongdong.

 

"Myeongdong?" Sooyoung raised a brow.

 

"Uhuh..I heard they're going to have a parade here."

 

"Woooh.. I can't wait to see the parade!" Sooyoung crossed her arms to her chest. "But, I'm still mad at you."

 

"Geez, alright alright. I'm sorry."

 

"..."

.........................................................

((F L A S H B A C K))

After running for 10 more minutes, they decided to take a rest in a nearby coffee shop. 

 

"God, what kind of date is this?! You're making me run for my dear life!" Sooyoung blantly said as she lazily took a seat opposite from Kyuhyun's.

 

"Well sorry Ms. Athletic, I did not see that coming either.." Kyuhyun took a deep breathe, trying to catch a deep breathe before continuing. "At least, we got some exercise."

 

"Seriously Kyuhyun, what can I lose from this thin body of mine?" She said while wiping some bullets of sweat on her face. Staring at him with great exasperation as he just gulped, thinking how he would escape this whole chaos. Like how a mother gets mad when his 3-year old son broke one of their expensive vases.

 

"Here, let me wipe that for you Ma'am Sooyoung." Being a quick-witted he is, he thought of something that can brighten up her mood. He took his handkerchief in his pocket, slowly smudging it on her face. 

 

"Yah, my make-up!"  She gritted her teeth from her annoyance.  "Stop teasing me!"

 

He then wiped it on his sweat and started smudging again on her face, receiving a strong punch on his nose. He held his punched nose as a red thick liquid started to flow out from the corner of his nose. 

 

"Hah! That's what you get from teasing the great Choi Soo-- Oh my gosh you're bleeding!" She quickly ran over his side and started getting some tissues on the table. "Aaah!" He groaned in pain as he held his nose upward.

 

"I told you don't mess with me! Now look what happened to you!" She schreeched in horror as she held his chin up high to prevent blood from flowing out. "Gosh.."

 

"Look at your face, you should have seen it hahahaha.."

 

He then exploded from his own laughter, crying and holding is laughter as much as he can. He looked like he saw some clown trying to do some funny tricks and of course if we were to put it in reality, the clown would be none other than Sooyoung. 

 

"Are you seriou--"

 

"Ketchup." He held an opened ketchup sachet in his left hand, showing it to Sooyoung as a proof. Kyuhyun took a peck on her left cheek declaing that once again, the Great Cho Kyuhyun won. And will win forever.

((F L A S H B A C K))

 

 

___________________________________________________

Hello. hihihiihihihihh it's been a while readersssssssssssssssssssss. 

TOO BUSY SINCE IM A SENIOR ALR HUHUHU. And oh yeah i won't check my grammar error today but maybe some other time.

I honestly don't know what title would fit this chap so yeah i'll just name it banana. ba ba ba bananana.

Missed me? No? Oh Okay..

 

Spiders.