Ze Awkward

KYUYOUNG: On A Date

"Yah! I thought this was a date!" Sooyoung yelled as she punched Kyuhyun's left arm. He tried to avoid but unfortunately, latter's long arm reached him.

"Geez, you're a mad woman..." He softly mumbled as he gently carresed his punched arm. "This is a date! Now go change your clothes to a comfortable one!" Kyuhyun pushed Sooyoung lightly back into her house forcing her to change her clothes.

"What the.. what's wrong with this?!"

"Trust me.." He leaned closer making the latter a bit flustered from his ert actions, "you won't need that." 

 

.........................................................

 

Fidgeting his fingers as he sat on the staircase, he waited outside comfortably. His patience started to grew as he began tapping his right foot on the   floor. He scanned the whole area out of boredom since Sooyoung, who's changing her clothes for only-God-knows how many times, was still inside her room looking for the 'casual dress' that he was talking about.

"Aish.. when will that girl come out.." Kyuhyun uttered under his breath as he checked her room from above. 

He checked his watch for the nth time already yet no Sooyoung appeared. His patience began to spread more as he dragged his feet facing the house specifically her room.

He began collecting pebbles from the ground and threw it at her window while screaming wildly, "Yah, Sooyoung-ah! When are you coming out?!"

He got no response from above.

"Yah! Where are you--

"What the heck are you doing?" Sooyoung crooked a brow while her hands found its way on her hips. Looking at him strangely, she went near him.

"A-are you trying to break my window?" 

Sooyoung awkwardly said as she came out wearing a jeans matching a red checkered polo folded into three-fourths. Her hair perfectly brushed making it straight as a few strands tried to cover her pretty large eyes. She threw a weird yet sweet look as she walks her way to him. Kyuhyun got amazed despite her being a shikshin and a monster when it comes to food since her weight doesn't affect at all.

Well, except for her face. (A/N: lol) 

"W-what took you so long?" Kyuhyun got his senses back at last. He quickly hid the pebbles behind his back as he smiled sheepishly.

"But hey.." Kyuhyun checked Sooyoung starting from her legs to her head. He walked near facing completely close to her face. His hands cupped the side of her face, making the girl aroused and uncomfotable since his face was just a few inch away. 

She can even hear his breathe brushing through her soft skin which didn't help a lot. She's expecting something really..

"You look prettier in casual." 

He smiled as he held hands with Sooyoung.

Sooyoung's blood gradually raised up to her cheeks. Adding it up when their fingers were pefectly locked together. Like a missing piece to one's puzzle. The only key to one's heart. The Romeo Montague of Juliet Capulet. The Patrick Star of Spongebob Squarepants. The Jessica Jung of Aiden Lee. Wait. What?! (A/N: lol sorry. reading too much haesic fic these past few days.)

The warmth that Kyuhyun gives to Sooyoung as they tightly held each other's hand is a pefect match for a sunset/morning date. "You ready?"

"Hmm.." Sooyoung slyly nodded as she showed her one of a million-worth smile. 

"Let's go!" Kyuhyun pumped his fist up out of joy and excitement.

....

"W-w-wait... where's your car?" Sooyoung turned her head left and right looking for his car. "I left it at home." Kyuhyun said nonchantly as they walk along the pavement still holding each other's hand.

"YOU WHAT?!" Sooyoung exclaimed, "Then what are we going to ride?!"

Kyuhyun sneered as he faced Sooyoung. He then pointed 'something' behind a suspicious bush, "That one."

 

.........................................................

"Seriously, we're going to ride this?" Sooyoung's eyes widen as she saw a shiny bicycle painted in color silver which when reflected by the light shines like platinum disc. It was parked near the sidewalk's pavement. 

Kyuhyun sat on the bicycle comfortably as he tapped his hand on the carrier, indicating her to sit. "I am serious. Now, hop on." 

"Wha----"

"Here." Kyuhyun dragged her and let her seat on the carrier. "You ready?"

"Not ye- EEEEEEET!" Sooyoung loudly bawled as Kyuhyun started peddaling the bike without any permission from the latter.

"Hey hey, hold onto me." Kyuhyun warned Sooyoung as he pedalled slowly along the pavement.

"No." Sooyoung stubbornly refused.

"Do you want to end up laying on a hospital bed or just simply hug me?" Kyuhyun grinned like an idiot as he give a quick peek at Sooyoung who is contemplating about his question.

"Nah.. I'd rather fall than hug you."

"Oh really?" Kyuhyun slyly smiled before stepping on the pedal with full speed. "YAH! CHO KYUHYUN STOP IT!" Sooyoung again shouted as she unconciously tighten her grip on Kyuhyun's waist.  "I thought you don't want to hug me?" Kyuhyun said with a tone of sarcasm.

"Just shut up and keep on peddaling!" Sooyoung shrieked as she hugged Kyuhyun tightly because he increased his pace once more.

"Wheeeee..."

"Yah! Stop it!" 

"I'm sorry, what?" Kyuhyun pretended as he continue peddaling faster than before. "Yah! I said stop it!" Sooyoung screamed for the last time. 

"Alright.." Kyuhyun started slowing his pace. "Oh thank God..." Sooyoung sighed in relieve as she comfortably hugged Kyuhyun.

"See, you'll hug meee.." Kyuhyun said in a teasing voice as he continue peddaling with a slow pace.  "loserrrrrr..."

"You..." Sooyoung started thinking a huge comeback tease for Kyuhyun.

Think Sooyoung, think....

"Look who's talking... Oh yeah, the one who lost in a game called starcraft against a girl. Wait who's that girl again? Ah! It's me. Teheheheheh." 

Aha!

"Yah! It was just luck! " Kyuhyun defended as he took a quick peek at his back. "Besides you're not a rookie anymore, you're a gamer even before.."

"But still, I beat you in starcraft. 'nuff said..." Sooyoung laughed evily. The topic quickly ended as silence quickly hovered between the two. Out of curiousity, Sooyoung asked about something.

".."

"Hey.." Sooyoung started, "why did you use this bike instead of your car?" Sooyoung asked curiously. 

"Why?" Kyuhyun smiled thoughtfully, "don't you want that? You'll always hug meee.."

".."

"Someone's blushing right now." Kyuhyun quickly bantered which Sooyoung quickly denied. It was a hint to Kyuhyun that she was really blushing.  "No I'm not."

"Why? Aren't I sweet?" Kyuhyun pouted as he pedalled slowly beside the street as he continue teasing the girl behind him.

"You're rather annoying to be honest." Sooyoung chuckled lively preventing herself to be caught by Kyuhyun.

"Annoying? I'm annoying?!" Kyuhyun raised a brow. He then started peddaling fast once more.

"YAH! YAH! YAH! CHO KYUHYUN!" Sooyoung again tighten her grip on Kyuhyun's waist but this time, the pain was just unbearable."Sooyoung-ah! AHH! AHH! It hurts!" Kyuhyun cried as he tried maintaining their balance. The bike started wiggling left to right as they try to stabilize the bike. 

"YAH CHO KYUHYUN WATCH OUT!" Sooyoung shouted as she saw something blocking their way.

 

Thud.

 

"Aish.." Kyuhyun scratched his . He quickly stood up after recovering from the incident. "Sooyoung-ah, are you alright?"

"Obviously no!" Sooyoung raised her voice. "Why weren' you looking on the street!" 

"Your grip was to tight! How am I suppose to look at the street if you're killing me.." Kyuhyun protested back as he helped Sooyoung to stand up.

"Excuse me." A voice tried to interrupt.

"So now you're blaming me?" Sooyoung pushed Kyuhyun's hands away from her. "No, I'm just saying that it's not my fault why we fell.." Kyuhyun continued.

"Excuse me I-"

"Oh just shut up! Obviously you're blaming me!" Sooyoung ignored the man who was trying to interject. 

"If that's what you think then fine blame yourself!" Kyuhyun shouted back completely ignoring everything behind him.  

"EXCUSEMEWILLYOUPLEASESHUTTHEHELLUPASYOUCANSEEYOUGUYSTRIEDTOKILLMEANDMYPOLICECAR" The man bursted which made Kyuhyun and Sooyoung's finally turn to him. They went quickly to the owner of the voice.

"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry!" Sooyoung quickly helped the guy. Kyuhyun followed her behind.

"I'm sorry Sir, we didn't mean to hurt you.." Kyuhyun bowed several times before helping him to stand up."..nor your car."

"Aishh.. why weren't you looking on the road?" The police said straightly while standing up. His eyes almost came out of his eyes as he saw some scratches and dirt on the police car his driving. As he caressed the scratched part soft while shaking since it's really not his car. It's his boss'. Thinking of the horror that he might encounter when his boss finds out will surely be the end of him.

 "Ah... eh.." Kyuhyun uttered as while Sooyoung gulped heavily. 

Oh oh. We're dead.

"The car..." The police said while shivering from death. "I'm d-d-dead.."

"Ah.. Sir..A-a-re you alright?" Kyuhyun stuttered.

"We're sorry Sir, we didn't mean to hurt you and to break your car." Sooyoung said.

"Aiisssh...I'll let you go this time! But the damage you caused to my car!" The police shouted as he pointed to his beloved policecar. (A/N: lol ahjusshi calm down. they're having a date.)

"B-b-but.." Sooyoung quickly added.

"No excuses. You guys need to  fix this!" He started getting something from his pocket and wrote something on the paper.

"Yah! What are we going to do now?! I guess our date is cancelled.." Sooyoung whispered carefully and stiffly as she tried to speak using ventriloquism. "This is all your fault!"

"Relax.." Kyuhyun tried to calm Sooyoung down. "I have an idea."

Little did she know,Sooyoung found herself being dragged by Kyuhyun away from the police. Meanwhile, the police didn't notice a single thing until switching his gaze back to the two.  

"Hey kids this is your tick- YAH YOU TWO COME BACK HERE!" The police shouted as he tried following them until his leg started to ache again.

"Aish teens these days.."

_____________________________________________________________

So yeah. Ugh... hi? LOL. So i'm back with a one-shot. no actually a multi-shots since this thing might take long. So yeah, Merry Christmas guys. This is my christmas gift to you Knights out there. Sorry if im inactive these past few days. lol joke these past few months. just so you know.

Anyways, Let's enjoy this Christmas break for long fyeaaaaaaah. Merry Christmas guys! :))

changed it a bit since i don't it's enough excuse lol.