3

What Is Love

You woke up earlier than yesterday morning. You got your uniform on and went to go and see Kai.

"Annyeong Kai." you said.

"Annyeong Jieun! Let's go to school." You nodded and went inside the limo. You pulled up into the drive way of the school. 

"I'll see you later Kai!" you said and went to your first class. No one was there except someone. It was Kris. Why is he here so early? you thought. You walked towards him and sat next to him. He turned around in shock that you were here.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"Omo? I can't be in class anymore?" you asked. Kris rolled his eyes and turned back around. You rolled your eyes as well.

"Why did you even get exchanged?" he asked. You turned to face his back.

"Because my manager thinks coming here will be better for me.." you said. Kris stayed quiet. "What are you doing?" you asked. Kris stiffened and turned to face you.

"Nothing." he said coldly. You were taken aback. You blinked at him. You looked at his hands and saw that he had a letter in his hand.

"A letter huh?" you asked and smirked. Kris blushed and shook his head. He crumpled the paper and threw it in a trashbin with a lot of other crumpled up letters. "Why did you do that? Girls really like you.."

"But I hate them." he said. You blinked and tilted your head.

"So... You really do hate girls?" Kris nodded. You did also and the bell rang. Kids came into the class and lastly the teacher.

XxXxX

It is now Brunch and you rushed to the canteen to get food. You were craving of the taste of cinnaminrolls. You grabbed a plate and sat down in an empty table. You smiled and ate. After eating, you went to the roof top like yesterday. 

When you were going there, you bumped into a tall man. It was Kris, not Luhan this time. You sighed.

"Mianhe." you said and started picking up your things. Kris just stood there and rolled his eyes. 

"Watch where you're going." he said. You looked up and glared at him. "Don't look at me like that."

"I'll look at you like this if I want to." you snapped at him. Now you and Kris were having a glaring contest. Then suddenly out of nowhere, Kris pushed you to the floor.

"I win." he said and walked away. Your jaw dropped because what he did to you. You just sat there staring at the floor until a pair of feet appearede in front of you. You looked up and saw Luhan reaching out to help you. You took his offer and grabbed his hand. Once you got up, you dusted the dirt off and groaned.

"I hate him so much." you said. You looked at Luhan and he was just staring at you. "How could you even deal with that GIRL HATER?" you asked. After hearing that, Luhan made his hands into fists. He became angry. You glared at him and heard foot steps behind you. You turned around and saw Luna with Sulli and Victoria.

"What are you going to do to her?" Luna asked. Luhan's face was emotionless. His fist were now tighter.

"Come here, Jieun. The Girl Hater's Pet won't hurt you when we're around." Sulli said. You looked at Luhan and went behind Luna. You looked at Luhan one more time until you walked off.

You sighed and sat on the floor in front of your locker. You burried your head in your hands. Why does he hate girls so much? you thought. You looked up to see if anyone was around but no one was. You got up and opened your locker. A pink envelope fell out. You picked it up and opened it.

You have a job to do. Remember? Go to 23 Magazine's studio because you have a photoshoot at 4PM. -Manager Xian

You sighed and looked at the clock. 2PM.. Two more hours.. You sighed and decided to go to class. 

Before you turned the corner, you heard familiar voices. You peeked and saw Luhan talking to Kris. You blinked and listened to what they were saying.

"I almost slapped her.." Luhan said.

"You should have. She deserves it." Kris said. 

"What do you mean she deserves it?"

"She bumped into me and the halls and was talking to me with a rude attitude."

"That's you. I just got mad because she called you..... You know what." Kris just stared at Luhan. "Why am I the only one that you can be you around?"

"Because."

"Becaaauuuusssssseeeeeee?" There was a long pause.

"I'm myself around the others."

"What ever." Luhan said. He looked behind Kris and saw you. He smiled and waved at you but you just ignored him.

 

Luhan POV

 

I waved at Jieun but she just ignored me. She must be mad.. It was just her second day here and I could already feel that she hates it here. Kris pulled me into class, following Jieun.

Ever since yesterday, I've been already knowing how Jieun was. I knew her personality very well. She hated pretty faced men. She hated men that were into themselves. That was me about two years ago. I changed my ways when I saw her one day in China.

>>Flashback<<

I decided to have a walk in Beijing. I took a mirror with me because I couldn't go one second without looking at my beautiful self.
I walked to a park near to my house. I looked around and noticed a girl with shades and a hoodie on her head. She turned to me
and looked disgusted. I squinted my eyes and knew who she was.

I went to go talk to her.

"Ni hao Miss Li!" I said. She turned around and nodded and looked away. I was confused. "Umm, you're very beautiful." I added.
She just turned around, nodded, and looked away again. "Why aren't you going to talk to one of your fans? I thought you liked it."
She turned around, took off her glasses and glared at me.

"Because people like you disgust me." she said. I blinked a few times.

"What?" I asked.

"People like you. Disgust me. Looking at yourself in a mirror in public. HA. You're too into yourself. I love my fans but I hate it when
they're TOO into themselves." 
she said. She got up, put her shades back on and walked away. I wasn't mad at her for telling me those
things to me. I was actually... happy. She was right. Carring a mirror and looking at myself in public is embarressing.

>>End of Flashback<<

Since that day, I stopped my ways. I wasn't just into myself too much, I was also mean to everyone. I changed and ever since then, I never regretted it. Yes I had a crush on her, but it died off about a year ago. I met this wonderful girl that made my heart beat so fast.

Sadly, she knew Kris. She hated his guts. When she found out I was his best friend, she didn't want to know me anymore. It broke my heart. I didn't leave Kris for her. If a girl hated Kris and really liked me, they would have stayed with me anyways. Unlike her.

I blinked a few times and went after Jieun.

"Jieun!" I called her name. I turned the corner and saw a frozen girl standing next to a locker. "Jieun.." I said. She turned around and looked at me. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get so mad earlier." I said. Her expression softened. She sighed and looked away. She looked back at me and smiled.

"I'm sorry too." she said. I smiled and hugged her.

"Let's get to class." I said. We walked back to Kris, that was sitting in his seat. I went to sit in the middle but Jieun stopped me.

"I'll sit there. It's my seat anyways." she said. I nodded and sat down in my seat. The bell rang and class started.

 

Your POV

 

You decided to sit inbetween Kris and Luhan. You didn't know why but you had the urge to sit inbetween them. You sat down and looked at Kris. You didn't understand why he was so cold towards girls but you decided to work on it.

"Hey Kris~" you said and smiled. He looked at you confused. He blinked and stared at you. "Are you having a good morning so far?" you asked nicely. Again, Kris blinked and stared at you. He nodded and looked away. You turned to Luhan that was staring at you.

"I'm having a great morning.." he said and pouted. You giggled and playfully punched him. The teacher came into class.

XxXxX

It was now 3:55PM, you were almost at 23 Magazine's studio for your photoshoot. Luhan and Kris tagged along because Luhan was afriad that you would have gotten kidnapped. He's being protective~ you thought. 

You three finally got to the studio and walked up the stairs. You opened the door to the studio and was greated by a lady that was holding a camera.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Welcome to 23 Magazine's studio! I will be your photographer today! Please go to the make up artist and get your clothes on." she said. You nodded and went to the wardrobe first. 

You had to wear a bikini with heals. Why so.... BLEH?! You didn't like revealing skin but it was part of your job. You went to the make up artist. Your make up was light and not heavy. You went to the set that had a beach like background. You turned around and saw Luhan and Kris staring at you.

"YAH! Stop staring." you said. They blushed and looked away. You walked to the back ground.

"You look so cute!" the lady said.

"Um, what's the cover going to be about?" you asked.

"It's going to be about getting your body in shape for summer!" she said happily. You nodded and started posing.

After an hour, the photoshoot was over. The magazine will be arriving in a few months. You changed into your uniform and walked out the studio with Luhan and Kris. It was silent.

"Jieun... You.. I.. We.. Uhh.." Luhan said, breaking the silence. You looked at him confused.

"What do you want to say?" you asked.

"You looked really pretty.." he said. You smiled and pinched his cheeks.

"Thank you oppa!" you said. You looked at Kris that was focusing on walking. You finally got to your apartment. You saw a limo parked in front. ! I totally forgot about Kai! You face palmed yourself and ran into the lobby. You desperatly looked for Kai and saw him breathing in a bag. You ran to him.

"Kai!" you said. Kai stood up and ran to you. He hugged you and spun you around.

"JIEUN! YOU'RE OKAY! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD OR KIDNAPPED! I WAS SO WORRIED! YOU'RE MANAGER WAS GOING TO KILL ME!" Kai yelled. 

"I'm sorry. I forgot to tell you but atleast Luhan and Kris came with me to keep me safe." you said. You two turned around to see Kris and Luhan staring at you two.

"Hey hyungs!" Kai said. They both waved and stared at you.

"Are you two..... dating?" Luhan asked. You shook your head. Also Kai did the same.

"I was just worried because I'm suppose to keep her safe." Kai said. Luhan nodded and Kris wouldn't stop staring at you like he always did.

"I'm going to go to my room now. I'll see you guys later." you said. 

"Bye Jieun!" Kai said and left. You walked to the elevator and started waiting. Someone tapped on your shoulder. You turned around.

"Can we come too?" Luhan asked. You blinked at him. You looked behind him and saw Kris looking away. You sighed.

"Yeah.. It's the least I could do." You three got into the elevator and went to your room. You opened the door and let them in. Kris walked in normally when Luhan was in awe.

"This looks like a house." Luhan said. You smiled and nodded. "Can we sleep here tonight?" he said and pouted. You rolled your eyes.

"Yeah. I have two extra rooms. My room is all the way to the right. Luhan, you can have the one next to my room when Kris, you can have the one next to the bathroom." you said. You put your bag on the couch and went upstairs. Luhan and Kris followed you.

You went to the room all they way to the left. 

"Kris, this will be your room." you said with no emotion. Kris nodded, entered the room, and closed the door. You went to the room next to yours.

"This will be your room Luhan." you said. Luhan was jumping up and down in excitement. You opened the door and Luhan ran inside and jumped on the bed.

"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!~" he said. You laughed and shook your head.

"I'll be in my room if you need me. If you want any food, there's ramen in the drawers." you said. You closed the door and went to your room and closed the door. You went to a window and noticed there was a balcony. You stepped on it and saw that you were way up in the sky. You felt sick. You were scared of heights but all you needed to do was not to look down.

You sighed and let the breeze go through your hair. You felt better. You felt good that someone was here to accompany you. But you didn't like that Kris was here. You groaned and went back in your room. You changed and got into a white shirt and shorts. You went downstairs and noticed that Kris was cooking something. My plan to make him stop hating girls, WILL WORK.

You walked up to him and tapped his shoulder.

"What are you doing Kris?" you asked with a smile on your face.

"Food." he said. You sighed.

"What kind of food?"

"Ramen and rice." You your lips because you haven't ate since Brunch. Kris stopped cooking and put the food in three bowls. You pouted at the food.

"I should have been the one to make you food. You are guests at my place." you said. Luhan chuckled.

"Don't worry. Kris does this all the time." Luhan said. All the time? You looked at Kris that was eating his food quietly. You felt that he didn't even want to be here. You sighed and started eating. Kris was the first one to finish and went up to the room he will be sleeping in.

After eating, you went to Kris's room to give him night clothes. Kris was startled by your sudden appearance.

"What are you doing here?" he asked. He glared at me.

"I was just going to give you night clothes. I didn't want you to mess up your uniform." you said. Kris nodded and you layed the clothes on his bed. You walked towards the door and stopped. You turned around and leaned on the door frame. "Um.. Good night Kris." you said and left.

You went to Luhan's room next.

"Is that night clothes?" Luhan asked. You nodded and gave it to him. He smiled and took it. "Thank you Jieun!" he said. You smiled and went to your room. You sighed and layed on your bed.

"I will try my best to make you stop hating girls, Wu Kris Fan." you said. You tucked yourself in your bed and went to sleep.