Letting The Cat Outta The Bag

Seoul School for Unique Fellows

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING GUYS D: THIS CHAPTER IS SEMI-INFORMATIONAL. I PROMISE TO START WRITING THE NEXT CHAPTER RIGHT AFTERWARDS. I promise to update another chapter this weekend. Any and all couple requests made on this new chapter WILL be done for the next chapter!

Yesung POV

I bit my tongue to prevent a growl from escaping my lips. I hovered in the shadows watching the scene, then I noticed Siwon watching too from behind a ficus in the hall. The elder Egyptian pondered how it was possible to NOT see the huge mass of man behind the pathetic looking tree. I guess it was a pretty good hiding spot since Heechul Hyung had walked right past the giant and into the kitchen.

"YAHH WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING?!", he screeched at the two. Yeah, what is going on. How did Heechul not notice that big ape Siwon crouched behind that god awfully small plant. Here I am hanging from the chandelier.. Aish...

"Me and Ryeowook-hyungie were cleaning up", Kibum said while finally noticing the soap on his nose and wiping it off.

 

Heechul arched his eyebrow when he said 'hyungie'. Hyungie..? What the-

 

"Hyungie ?? HE'S OLDER THEN YOU KIBUMMIE?", Heechul busted out laughing while Kibum 'tched'. Ryeowook giggled slightly before meeting his hyungs eyes again.

"Thanks for the food Wookie~ and Kibum dont get too frisky with this one. Arasseo?", Heechul said before walking off with an especially girly looking walk.

This one?

What does he mean ? Below me I saw Siwon clenching his fist before walking away. I still dont get how I hid like a ninja and that guy just hid behind a ficus as if it were an invisibility cloak. I turned my attention back to the kitchen. Wait, Is he kissing him??

WHAT THE HELL?!

What Yesung Was Looking At

Due to Heechul's outburst earlier, Ryeowook had spilt some of the soapy water on the tiles of the kitchen. As Kibum was about to turn to dry a dish, he slipped on the soapy water and was now pinning the tiny Japanese man to the counter.

Only Problem about all this, was Yesung didn't see that Kibum was trying to grab a dish. All he saw was some the kid pinning down Ryeowook in a position where it just didn't look right.

Back to 3rd POV 

Yesung had to brace himself on the chandelier he hung on from falling off as he watched the scene.  His teeth naturally began to grind in irritation, a growl ripping in his throat. Instead of it ripping loudly and disrupting and probably scaring the out of the two men, another sound came out.

The sound of footsteps running into the kitchen. Siwon who was holding his bible had dropped it upon seeing the two together. Kibum jumped a little scared causing a dish on the counter to fall down and brake,"Ahh Siwon-sshi".

Siwon gulped and stood there frozen before Leeteuk ran in with Kangin following in tow.

"WHAT HAPPENED MY BABIES?", Leeteuk said, his voice laced with concern at the broken glass. Kangin silently began to pick up the pieces of the plate and disposed them while Teuk doted on the two younger men.

"Yah Hyung. It's okay", Kibum said in a bored tone while adjusting his glasses and walking out of the room.

"I had to work hard. I'm off to sleep",Kibum said while waving to everyone and walking past Siwon.

Siwon stood there, Yesung still hanging from the Chandelier not knowing what to do.

"Just get some rest Wookie. Alright?", Leeteuk said in Japanese to the smaller boy, brightening his mood.

"Hai. Wakarimaa", the tiny boy said before walking to his room. The chandelier jingled a bit causing the eldest to look at it, but when he did. 

Nothing was there.

Leeteuk raised an eyebrow before glancing at Kangin who had finished cleaning up and was a little confused.

"Ahh this is gonna be a long year", Leeteuk said while rubbing the back of his neck and walking out.

 


 

"WHYYYYYY YOU GUYS?", Henry said with a pout.

"Because Wookie cooked all that amazing food for us and because im Head Diva in this place so we get Bathroom Dibs first", Heechul said in an almighty tone before grabbing Ryeowook who held his bath things and throwing him in the bathroom. The feline man smirked at the rest before slamming the door closed, and SNSD's Gee erupting scaring the remaining boys away.

 

"Hae-Hyungggg. Can you..well.. ya know...", the cute chipmunk said trailing off and giving Donghae a set of irresistable puppy eyes. Eunhyuk unknowingly sent the shorter boy a look of pure hatred but was shaken out of it when Kangin nudged him.

 

"Yah Eunhyukie. Bathrooms free. I showered last night so you go", Kangin said in a softer tone. Eunhyuk nodded while walking up to use the bathroom, side eyeing the two the entire team. When Eunhyuk dissapeared Leeteuk watched as he saw Donghae grab Henry's hand and lead him somewhere. Leeteuk closed his eyes and focused  before opening them and laughing.

"Oh Hyukkie. Dont misunderstand", the eldest said while chopping some fruits.

With Donghae and Henry

Donghae laughed as Henry stood before him in only his boxers pouting.

"Yahh hurry up Hyung!", Henry said while wiggling his body eminating unintentional and adorable aegyo. Donghae shook his head and laughed before shaking it off and standing straight. He lifted a hand and waved over Henry. After a few seconds Henry was enveloped in a huge water bubble. His cheeks puffing out to hold his breath. Donghae giggled as he used one hand to hold his little chipmunk fish bowl while reaching for the shampoo and squeezing some into the bubble. Next he grabbed the conditioner and squeezed a little in there too. By this time Henry's face was turning as blue as the water he was in. Donghae threw in a soap bar and twirled his fingers making the bubble spin. After a couple more seconds Donghae stopped and Henry came flying at him.

A groan escaped his lips as the Canadian landed on him causing him to hit the hardwood floor with a thud. What the two didnt know was someone was watching, only this awkward moment ofcourse.

"WHAT THE HELL?", Eunhyuk yelled in English causing the two to look up. Before Donghae could explain Eunhyuk stormed off and away from the scene.

"Why's there so much drama lately ?", Hangeng asked in broken Korean. He had been observing the growing misunderstandings between his fellow dorm mates lately but hadnt had the vocabulary to say a word.

"First Sibum and YeWook are falling apart. Now EunHae? What is this ery?!", Heechul said in his typical diva mode.

"What does this ery mean?", Hangeng asked confused until Siwon randomly popped next to him.

"HANKYUNG. LANGUAGE!", The religious tyrant roared.

"Is Korean", Heechul finished earning a glare from the British Korean. Hangeng stood a little confused as Siwon marched away with a retarded looking swagger that Heechul took note on.


"All persons in S Dorm please report to the gym!", the PA screeched. The boys had finished eating a breakfast once again made by Ryeowook and the elders groaned. Mainly Heechul.

"Let's Go es", Heechul yelled while standing impatiently by the door. Kibum walked lead the Japanese newcomers along with Donghae and Henry out. While the rest followed with Leeteuk and Shindong. After about 5 minutes they all made it to the gym, With Yesung shooting death glares at Kibum and Eunhyuk doing the same to the Canadian chipmunk.

"Nee~ Why is it only our dorm?", Henry asked looking around for anyone else. There was a blonde man with feline like eyes standing there with a smirk on his face. Heechul smirked back as he, Leeteuk, Shindong, and Kibum walked toward him.

"What's going on?", Kangin asked as he stared at Leeteuk confused. The eldest smiled reassuringly before the blonde whistled to silence the gossping boys.

"Listen up es-", Heechul began but was cutoff with a side eye from Leeteuk.

"You're all here for a reason. It's time to let the cat out of the bag. Metaphorically speaking", Shindong said while munching on a churro.

"Kibum will explain further", Leeteuk said while stepping back. Everyone turned to the familar spectacle wearing man but were shocked when another voice spoke out.

"It's KEY. Not Kibum", The blonde said with a scary attitude and an eyeroll. After successfully sassing the president he turned his attention back to the boys who were seriously confused.

"I am Key. Class of last years class Valedictorian and I work here as a teacher", the skinny boy introduced shocking everyone. He looked about 19 and here he was already a teacher.

"Originally you were told not to talk about your gifts. But in this place. You drop everything and throw that out the window. This institution is to help you cultivate and control your gifts. Any supposed grade you've been placed in is scrapped. As of today you all start off at Year 1's. We will test your abilities and how capable you are of controlling them and we will further place you in classes. But take a good look at the twerps beside you. You'll be stuck together for the next couple of years. So get used to it", the blonde said with folded arms shocking everyone. Most of the boys had either expressions of anger, fear, or blankness at the news.

"Hey why are we S Dorm?", Henry asked randomly breaking the awkward tension between his hyungs.

"It stands for Super. You were placed here by the uniqueness of your gifts", Kibum explained to the young boy while Heechul busted out in laughter along with Leeteuk.

"YAHH WHAT'S SO FUNNY", Key yelled at the two. Heechul wiped a tear while Leeteuk composed himself to explain.

"Well their all our Juniors right. So our dorm would be called 'Super Juniors'", Leeteuk said with his usual smile while Heechul busted out into fits of giggles.

"What're you laughing at. You're in SUPER JUNIOR TOO", Key mocked earning an evil glare from the other feline like man.

"Like SHINee is any better?", Heechul fired back. Before a fight could erupt between the two divas Leeteuk began to speak.

"The gym has been organized with obstacles and challenges specified for each power. Please head to your designated section. For those with questions please come to us",Leeteuk explained as the boys looked around in confusion. Most of them headed to a certain part of the gym where a teacher stood by each 'obstacle'. A few stayed where they were a little confused. Donghae walked up to Kibum who motioned him to the exit where a person was standing and waving.

"Donghae you go outside for your test", Leeteuk explained. All that were left were Kyuhyun, Henry, Yesung, Ryeowook, Eunhyuk, and Sungmin.

"Sungmin-ah you too", Leeteuk said while looking at the others. The Russian had on a cold expression, along with the other Canadian. Ryeowook's head just hung a little low.

"You guys can come with me", Leeteuk said while turning on his heel and exiting the gym. They walked up a set of stairs alongside the gym to an upper room. There were tables in the shape of a U with and another table in the front.

"Take a seat guys", Leeteuk said gently while taking his in the front.

"Each one of you has very special abilities. Some of which I know you all are sensitive about each other knowing. This is a place of  safety. We do not judge, we just care about helping our students to control the Gifts given to them", the angelic elder said. Each boy looked frazzled or noncomplacent.

"I would actually prefer that what happens in this room. Stays in this room. Until you yourself feel comfortable sharing with the others. For now, you may keep your gifts to yourselves", Leeteuk said cautiously before turning his attention to Yesung who was the closest to him. Yesung had a sad look in his eyes as Leeteuk told him to display his power first. 

"This is a safe and non judgemental environment guys. Judgement = Punishment Remember that", Leeteuk reminded before motioning Yesung to go next. Yesung coughed and a puff of black smoke appeared and then evaporated, revealing Yesung with dark navy almost black skin, a devil tail and yellow eyes. Leeteuk quirked his eyebrow before looking directly at the boy.

"No Yesungie. The one you have trouble with", the leader said sternly earning an irritated look from the Egyptian.

"Cover your ears", he said quickly, all the boys obeying except Leeteuk who just stared knowingly. Yesung opened his mouth and let out a ear splitting scream which shattered a glass Leeteuk had on his desk. When the glass shattered Yesung stopped and the others took their hands off their ears. Ryeowook stared in amazement at the Egyptian who snapped his fingers and turned back to his 'normal' skin color. Next was Ryeowook who looked nervously at Leeteuk who simply smiled. The eldest stood up and walked over to the innocent young man and held out a striped birthday candle. 

Ryeowook gulped as the others stared at him to see what he would produce. He pointed his finger at the candle and immediately the entire thing burst into flame. Ryeowook began to panic and the fire was growing. Teuk remained calm and stared at Ryeowook sending him some sort of message. 

Leeteuk just continued to stare at him until the boy met his eyes and began calming down. As he did. So did the fire. The last two were Eunhyuk and Henry. Eunhyuk looked over at Henry and clenched his teeth realizing it was his turn.

"For this to work I need somebody to piss me off or hit me-", Eunhyuk was saying before a thick book hit him right across the face. When the book fell the blonde's chest was heaving as he stared at the direction the book came from, Leeteuk. The blonde lunged at the eldest, his entire body morphing into a huge brown mutated monkey. Before he made impact something stopped him. More so someone. Henry had somehow stopped the mutated Eunhyuk by gripping him by the throat and holding him up. The Canadian hissed bearing pointed teeth before throwing Eunhyuk into a random closet.

"So you're super fast and strong?", Yesung asked Henry blankly.

The young boy looked at him and sighed,"Not exactly", he said while walking closer to the group of boys  and removing something from his eyes. Once a almond color, they now were glowing gold. as he smiled revealing long pointed teeth.

"V-Vampire", Ryeowook said a tad bit frightened while Kyuhyun and Yesung just nodded not really caring.

"I KNEW TWILIGHT WAS LEGIT", Eunhyuk said from behind. Now half wearing a pair of PE shorts he must have found in the closet he was thrown in.

"Dude, Stephanie Meyer is a broke hoebag who decided to expose our existence to human kind in a get rick quick scheme", Henry ranted irritated while Eunhyuk brightened up a little.

"SHE'S ONE TOO?", Eunhyuk asked stunned.

"SO ANYWAY. As you've seen you all have unique gifts. Henry's a vampire, Eunhyuk's a beast, Yesung is like a Nightcrawler with Vocal Issues, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun are just shy", Leeteuk said quietly as Kyuhyun grimaced.

The room was silent for a few moments before there was banging on the door and Leeteuk glanced at Yesung to get it. The Egyptian teleported by the door and opened it revealing Shindong and several of the other boys.

"DUDE LET'S EAT.", The pudgy man exclaimed while the other boys began to file out of the room. Leeteuk gave a warm smile before ushering the boys out of the room.

After Eunhyuk had closed the door while yelling at Donghae for staring, he leaned his hand on the table and sighed,"If only you all knew what you were in for.."

 

I SHALL BEGIN WRITING THE NEXT ONE ONCE IVE CLICKED UPDATE :O REQUEST REQUEST REQUESTTTTTTT~