Introductions (Part 1)

Seoul School for Unique Fellows

 

 

?’s POV

 

“So many rules. Quite bothersome”, A man said in Chinese while flipping open the pages of a Student Handbook.

 

“Flight 130, Beijing to Seoul will be departing shortly. Please fasten your seatbelt.

 

The Chinese man quickly buckled his seatbelt before looking back at his book.

 

He sighed as he read the first page.

 

Obviously this being the Chinese Edition and the schools Location is in Korea please

 Do not feel nervous for having difficulty in speaking Korean at this school. We have students from over 32 countries who attend.

 

 

For exchange students you will need to check your schedule and head to the designated dorms where senior students will lead you through orientation.

 

Uniforms are not required to be worn every day. Only during the first day(the following after Orientation), unless stated otherwise.

 

You will receive a uniform after orientation.

 

“With this informal type of speech. What time of rule book and school is like this ?”, the man questioned before turning to the next page. That was also when he noticed the book itself was only 4 pages long.

 

SSUF is a school which is discrimination free. As you already should know, this school specializes in helping unique fellows hone their skills. No matter how different you may be.

 

 

GET ALONG.

 

“JEEZ That alone takes up the entire page”, he muttered before flipping to the next page.

 

We do believe in going green so you will learn the rest of the regulations upon arrival to the School. SSUF is a school which hosts students from middle school to university level. The only major rules we have is that you respect one another.

 

The following pages contain a map of the school, along with lists of Classes, Teachers Names, and Classroom numbers.

 

Given this information please review your schedule to better prepare yourself for your arrival at our school.

 

We are happy to have you and look forward to helping you become successful.

 

“My Goodness. Well I might aswell get some beauty rest before we land”, the Chinaman said to himself while leaning his head on the window.

 

Several Hours Later

 

?’s POV

 

“You may now unfasten your seatbelts. Flight 130 has now arrived in Seoul”, the stewardess announced.

 

The man stretched while standing up and grabbing his bag and quickly filing out of the plane. He had long legs and wore jeans with a t-shirt and a blazer with glasses.  He quickly made his way toward the exit of the airport to find who he was supposed to meet. After stepping on an escalator heading downward, a sign with his name written in Chinese had caught his eye. There was a man holding the sign with his name on the left, yet another in his right hand with another name. He shrugged it off and continued to walk in the Man’s direction who gave him a smile.

 

“Zhou Mi?”, he asked and the Chinese man nodded.

 

“Ahh Geng! Didn’t think you’d show up”, the man said to a person behind Zhou Mi. He recognized him as someone who was on his plane.

 

“Oh you’re on my plane”, Zhou Mi said to the man in Chinese. He was shorter then the long legged man, and was very built. His skin was slightly tanned and he had a kind expression on his face.

 

“Yes. Where is your baggage?”, he asked the other curiously looking around for some sort of suitcase.

 

“I had so much clothes and things I decided to send it ahead of time and have my things taken to my dorm room”, the other said while rubbing his neck.

 

“Okay Guys. We should really get going”, the man who had greeted us said. We nodded in agreement and followed him.

 

With Another Group of Men

 

The same man stood there holding  a much bigger cardboard sign with several names in English and Korean and Japanese.

 

The man grinned at the several others approaching them, he immediately burst into laughter when they all collided with one another.

 

 

“My Apologies”

 

“OUCH”

 

“Atenção”

 

“Watch it!”

 

“Ughh”

 

Groans of irritation and slight pain were made while the men untangled themselves and stood up while dusting themselves off. The Blonde boy who spoke Portugese began to complain in Korean,”Yahh why would you collect so many of us at once”.

 

“Well I don’t always like having to be more than one place at a time”, the guy said while sighing. It seemed as though he was somewhat serious.

 

“Well we should get going. Follow me !”, The raven haired man said while heading towards outside where a van awaited them. He opened the door and let the boys piled in. In the very back sat a very tall well built man with black hair, with a tinier fish-looking brunette beside him. In the middle seats, sat an extremely muscular man with a cold look, and a man who resembled a monkey.

 

“YEAHHHHH. SHOTGUNNNNNN”, a younger boy whose chubby cheeks made him look like a chipmunk yelled.

 

The man sighed as he stuck the key in the ignition and pulled out.

 

“So please introduce yourselves, where your from. Grade/Age. Slight Background”, the driver asked.

 

“I’m Henry Lau! Canada Native. 3rd Year Middle School Level”, the childish boy exclaimed.

 

“How old are you?”, the brunette in the back asked.

 

“15! Your turn Blondie”, Henry said while pointing to the monkey looking blonde.

 

“Why you little… Well I’m Lee Eunhyuk. 17. 3rd Year Highschool Level. From Brazil. My parents were from Korea and went their to study monkeys”, he said blankly. He looked to the strong man beside him as if to signal him he had to speak.

 

“Kangin Kim. 19. 1st Year University Level. South Africa”, he said quickly. The driver smiled in the rearview mirror at the boys in the back.

 

“Siwon Choi. 16. 2nd Year Highschool Level. England”, he said politely with a barely noticeable accent.

 

The boy beside him cleared his throat before speaking,”Donghae Lee. 17 3rd Year Highschool Level. USA”. He seemed a little nervous, and the blonde guy turned around and just stared at him a bit.

 

“Is that so ? Where? I’m from LA”, the driver said happily.

 

“I’m also from Los Angeles”, Donghae said shyly.

 

“I lived in California for a bit too”, the maknae beamed at the fish like boy in the back.

 

“Yahh what is your name anyway. Who are you?”, Henry asked the driver.

 

“Oh Almost forgot. My name is Kibum.”.

 

Sorry I dont have any graphics or banners up yet >.< This was a spur of the moment type of story. So once I got the idea I jotted it down immediately XD. Comment, Subscribe, ENJOY~