The 'Dinner Date'

This is not my phone!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Writer POV

As soon as Jonghyun and Taemin gone, Onew made his way to his closet to change his clothes.

Onew POV

Need to change my clothes first before I go to the restaurant.

With that I made my way to the closet and grab the first t-shirt and jeans I see. Within 5 minutes I already have done changing. Before I went out of my room, I managed to grab Farah’s phone as well as my wallet.

! I’m late. I should make a run for it. I just hate it when people wait for me.

I immediately made my way to the hotel restaurant. The hotel manager approaches me as soon as I reach the restaurant.

“Hello Onew.  Is there anything that I can help you with?” said Hady.

“Oh yes please. I’m here to meet a friend of mine. Do you happen to see a lady come in here just now? Her name is Farah.”

“Oh she has been waiting for you in the VIP room. Let me take you there. Come and follow me.” replied Hady.

As soon as, I arrived at the said room, I saw a girl sitting on the dining table while fiddling with my phone on her hands.

“Hello. Sorry for keeping you waiting. I lost the track of time.” I said as I approach her.

“No worries. I just came in. Have a seat.” said Farah.

“Thanks.”

“Let me officially introduce myself. I’m Farah.” She said while extending her hand for handshake.

“Oh I’m Lee Jinki or better known as Onew. You can just call me either of the names.”

“You really silly, aren’t you? I know who you are. Here is your phone. I already order for you if you don’t mind? Don’t worry I ordered your favorite.”

“No, I don’t mind at all but how do you know what I like?” I said while taking my phone.

“You seriously asking me that question? Everyone knows what you like.”

“Fine then. If you got this one wrong then you will be punish severely.”

“Ok, it’s a deal. Onew aren’t you forgetting something?”

“No, I’m good.” Pretending that I have no clue what she is talking about.

“Ok then. Let me give you some clue. It’s something to do with white and pink.”

“No sorry. Something must slip my mind.”

“Come on Onew. Stop pretending. I know you know exactly what I’m talking about.”

“Fine if you want your phone back you got to promise me on one thing.”

“What is it?”

“Can you please show me around Malacca tomorrow?”

“Heck no. I don’t want to get haters if I was being seen with you.”

“That’s where you are wrong. No one knows who I am here. At least not in this small town.”

“You really don’t have any clue how popular you are do you? Trust me when I say this no matter where you are there is bound to have people that can recognize you.”

“I don’t care you must accompany me sightseeing tomorrow. I will wear disguise if I have to.”

“You sure are very persistence. Before I say yes let me hear y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter