Where it all begins

This is not my phone!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Writer POV

After more than 8 hours of flight, SHINee safely landed at Melaka Airport. They were greeted by a representative of the hotel that they will be staying that responsible on any necessity of their stay in Malacca. They were taken to the hotel by van. As soon as they step into the hotel they were greeted by a traditional Malay dance. After a few more welcoming ceremony, it’s finally time for them to go up to their room.

Onew POV

After more than 8 hours of flight we finally arrive at Malacca. I desperately need my rest now and away from all the drama.

We were greeted by a representative of the hotel at the airport.

“Hello and welcome to Malacca. I’m Remy and I will be your assistance for your stay in Malacca.”

“Hello Remy. We are SHINee and I’m Onew. This is Key, the one standing next to him is Minho, the boy with white shirt is Jonghyun, next to him will be Taemin and last but not least is Gyungshik our manager. You will probably have to deal with him most of the time.”

“Very well. Nice to meet you guys. Come let’s go to the hotel.”

After about 15 minutes of drive we finally arrive at RSF hotel. We were greeted by a traditional Malay dance at the lobby of the hotel.

“Welcome SHINee. It’s a pleasure to have you guys here. I’m Hady the manager of this hotel.”

“Thank you, sir.” I said

“Let’s me bring you guys to your room.” said the manager.

“From what I have been told by the owner of the hotel your president requested for us to provide 4 rooms for you guys. Minho and Key will be placed in a room together, Jonghyun with Taemin, Gyungshik will be in another and Onew will be placed in another room by himself. Am I correct?” asked the manager to our manager.

“That’s correct sir.” replied our manager.

“So Key and Minho will be in room 308, Jonghyun and Taemin will be in room 309, Gyungshik room will be room 310 and Onew’s room is 311.” said the manager while handing us the room key.

With that we made our way to our rooms. After dropping off the guys to their room it’s finally my turn.

“Here you go, Onew.”

“Thanks, sir. Wow this room is amazing. You guys sure have one of the best hotel I have ever been to.”

“Kamsahamida, Onew-goon.”

“Wow your pronunciation is really good.”

“My late sister-in-law was Korean so she taught us a few Korean words.”

“Korean? So you are saying that this hotel belongs to your brother?”

“Yup, how do you know that?”

“I did some research before coming here. Apparently, the owner of this hotel married to a Korean and the name of this hotel is initial of their names as well as their daughter. R stands for Rizal, S is for Soyoung and F is for Farah.”

“Yes, you are total spot on. Is there anything you like to know before I go?”

“Nothing. But can I come down with you I want to look around.”

“Sure. Let’s go sir.”

Writer POV

With that the two of them made their way to the lobby. They were so immerse with their conversat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter