Sleepless night for Jonghyun and Onew

This is not my phone!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Writer POV

It was a sleepless night for Jonghyun when he finds out about Onew’s plan. No matter how hard he tried forced himself to sleep he still failed. In the end, he decided that a glass of warm milk will be a better option to help him sleep then turning and tossing in his bed. With that he get up from his bed and started to walk towards the kitchen. However, his track stop in the middle when he heard Onew speaking on the phone at their balcony.

Jonghyun POV

Damn I can’t sleep. My head just can’t stop thinking about Jinki hyung. What should I do? Maybe a glass of warm milk won’t hurt.

As I made my way toward the kitchen, I heard Jinki hyung’s voice. That made me stops immediately. From where I’m standing I can see clearly that he was talking on his phone. As soon as I see him, my eyes automatically shift to the clock hanging on the wall.

Who could he possibly be talking to at this hour? It’s 3.30 am for God sake.

“Hyung, I know I promise you not to mention about quitting again but this is just too hard for me. I can’t let him hurt them hyung. Like I said before they will be much better without me in their life. Besides you can see for these past few months they are perfectly fine without me leading them.” said Jinki hyung. The atmosphere went silent for a while probably he was waiting the other person to stop talking.

So what Taemin told is nothing but the truth. Hyung what are you hiding? Is this something that relate to the incident?

“Alright then hyung. After this trip you promise to talk to the president on whatever the decision I made. You know perfectly well that I won’t change my decision right hyung.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter