Jung Yunho and his two wives; Kim Jaejoong and his seven girlfriends

They Aren’t Enough!

Warning: This is mainly a FAN FICTION. Meaning, the main pairing here is a pair of a boy and another boy. If you do not like , you may stop reading and leave.

Yeah, so as you can see the warning said "mainly a FAN FICTION." MAINLY. MAINLY. MAINLY. So there will also be Yuri and the normal pairing xD Yuri is a pair of a girl and another girl, okay? ^__^

~

"Yunnie~ wake up, sweety." A petite girl chirped.

"Hmm." Yunho slowly opened his eyes and saw his first wife. "Oh hey, Tiffany."

"Hey. Wake up! We're almost late for work~ go and take a quick shower." Tiffany pushed him towards the bathroom door and quickly fixes the bed.

Yunho, in a panic mode, immediately went in and took a cold shower. "Yah~ I'll be in the dining room with Taeyeon, okay?"

"Okay!" Yunho shouted from the shower.

~

"Hey Taeyeon-yah~ finished cooking?" Tiffany asked the girl setting the table.

"Yeah~ is he up yet?" Taeyeon answered-asked.

"Yup. He'll be here any minute." Tiffany answered as she took her seat.

Tiffany is Yunho's first wife. She is average in height, pretty, white skin, lovely, and everything a man wants in a girl. But there's one thing Yunho don't like about her. She does not like babies.

Taeyeon is Yunho's second wife. She is a little bit shorter than Tiffany. She's almost perfect but she is bossy. And Yunho does not like her bossing others around.

"Good Morning, Babe!" A pretty tall girl greeted Jaejoong with a sweet smile as they walked in the elevator.

"Morning, Sooyoung-ah." Jaejoong greeted back charmingly smiling at her as he pushed the button '14'.

"So~ can we eat together later at lunch?" Sooyoung asked turning to Jaejoong, batting her eyelashes.

"Sure. Just the two of us?" Jaejoong asked glancing at Sooyoung.

"If someone else wants to join, it's fine by me." Sooyoung said, smiling brighter.

"Okay then." Jaejoong stopped on his tracks and faced Sooyoung. "We're here." Jaejoong opened the door before Sooyoung.

"Oh~ didn't realize we're on our way to my office, hehe." Sooyoung went in her office and put her bag on the table. "Thank you for walking me here." She turned around facing Jaejoong.

"No problem." Jaejoong leaned in and kissed her forehead. "I'll go now. Take care, nae?"

Sooyoung nodded her head. "You too." Jaejoong turned to the door and walked out of Sooyoung's office.

He looked back once more and saw Sooyoung watching him go. He then waved his hands and received a wave back.

~

He walked towards the elevator once again to go to his office's floor. On the way to the elevator he saw YoonYul. "Hey girls."

"Hi Jae-ah." Yoona kissed him on the cheeks.

"Hey hun." Yuri hugged him shortly and quickly let go.

"What are you doing in our floor, honey?" Yoona asked.

"I walked Sooyoung to her office." Jaejoong answered casually.

"Oh." Yuri answered. "Anyway, we need to go to work now, we might get fired if we go to work late for the nth time. Bye bye hun, seeya later~"

"Bye honey~" YoonYul waved Jaejoong goodbye and they dashed through the hall, fingers intertwined.

"Bye!" Jaejoong shouted at their backs.

Jaejoong continued to walk to the elevator.

~

*ting*

The door of the elevator opened. Jaejoong went in instantly. He pressed the '23' button and leaned back.

*ting* '23rd Floor' the mini-screen in the elevator said.

Jaejoong went out as the door opened. He then walked towards his office. When he was about to go in, he was stopped by his latest girlfriend, Seohyun.

"Oh hey Seohyun." Jaejoong kissed her on the forehead. "You look sleepy." He muttered softly.

"Hmm. Worked overtime last night. Went home late past midnight." Seohyun answered tiredly.

"Did Changmin give you so much work? Oh that guy will have a piece of m---" Jaejoong got interrupted by Seohyun.

"No! No, it's fine. I'm his secretary after all." Seohyun answered immediately.

*sigh* "Do you want to take a nap? I have a long sofa in my office, you can fit there. I'll just tell Changmin where you are so he won't worry." Jaejoong said, full of concern.

"Oh no! That's okay. I don't want to be a burden. I might disturb you too. I don't want that to happen. Plus, Changmin-sshi can fire me right away if I slack off during office hours." Seohyun

"That's why I'll tell him for you that you need to rest from all the work he gave you." Jaejoong flashed a sly smile before putting an arm around Seohyun's shoulders.

He led her in his office. He then sit her down on the sofa and walked to his table. He opened a drawer and pulled out a pillow and a blanket.

"Woah. Why do you have those in there?" Seohyun asked, almost sounding amazed.

"I sleep almost all the time." Jaejoong grinned. "What do you think of me? Workaholic?" Jaejoong raised an eyebrow at Seohyun.

"Y-yeah, sometimes. Because you always stay in your office. I only see you outside your office during lunchtime and meetings." Seohyun answered honestly. Jaejoong chuckled. The latter then put the pillow right beside Seohyun. "Here." He gave Seohyun the blanket. "Lay down and take a nap. I'll go talk with the food monster. Don't go anywhere, okay?"

~

Jaejoong spotted Jessica as he went out of his office.

"Good Morning, Joongie." Jessica greeted hes boss SLASH boyfriend.

"Good Morning, Sica." Jaejooong flashed his charming smile at her. "I'll be over at Changmin's office if someone needs me."

Jessica nodded to Jaejoong. She took her seat and her computer to start working.

~

*knock knock*

Changmin looked up from the documents on his table he is reading.

'Seohyun?' He thought. "Come in." He said.

Jaejoong opened the door and poked in his head. "Hey Minnie~ can I talk to you?" He asked.

"Yeah, sure." Changmin answered, slightly disappointed.

"Seohyun looks like a zombie." He said, giving Changmin a slight glare.

"Eh?" Changmin blurted, shocked.

"What time did she go home last night?" Jaejoong asked as he took his seat on Changmin's sofa.

"Past midnight. We had a lot of work to do." Changmin answered apologetically, scratching the back of his head, eyes averting to the documents on his table once again.

"Where do you think she is right now?" Now Jaejoong's question made Changmin look up to him, eyebrows raised.

"Where is she?" Changmin asked through his gritted teeth.

"In my office." Jaejoong answered, all eyes on Changmin.

Changmin balled his fist unconciously, eyeing Jaejoong like a koyote ready to attack a chicken.

"She's taking a nap. She's exhausted, she needs to rest more. Is that okay with you?" Jaejoong asked with emphasis for every word he said.

"Of course. Anything for my employee's welfare." He answered with hesitation.

"As you can see, it's obvious that you can't work for a day without a secretary so ... I'll let Jessica work for you for this day or at least for as long as Seohyun's still asleep. I don't have much work nor much scheduled meetings for today so I guess I don't need a secretary for today. So ... watcha think?" Jaejoong asked him.

"Yeah, sure." Changmin tried his best not to laugh but failed.

"Yah~ what's funny?" Jaejoong shouted, suspicious.

"I feel like you're letting me borrow your Jessica since your Seohyun is sleeping soundly in your office. Ahahaha!" Changmin said in between his laughs.

"Are you indirectly saying that I'm lending them as if they are toys?" Jaejoong asked, annoyed.

Changmin raised his hands in surrender. "I didn't mean it like that, hyung. Pssh! Where did your sense of humour go?" Changmin whined.

"Whatever. Let me borrow you telephone, I'll call Jessica." Jaejoong received a nod from Changmin, with that he called his secretary's deskphone.

With two rings Jessica picked up. "Yoboseyo? Kim Jaejoong's secretary. TVXQ Corporation."

Jaejoong chuckled at his secretary. "That's a nice greeting, Sica." He complimented.

"Joongie?" Jessica asked.

"Yep, it's me. So hey~ can I ask you a favor?" Jaejoong asked hopefully.

"Of course, Joongie. What is it?" Jessica

"Can you be Changmin's secretary for today? Err ... Seohyun can't attend her duties so yeah ... Since I don't have much work for this day, maybe you can help Changmin out here ..." Jaejoong

There was a pause before Jessica answered "Sure. I'll come right over."

"Thank you, Sica. You're the best!" With that said, Jaejoong hung up.

After a short while, both men heard a knock on the door.

"That should be Sica." Jaejoong said to Changmin. "Come in." He said.

"Sir Jaejoong-sshi, Sir Changmin-sshi, good morning." Jessica greeted politely.

"Good morning, Jessica-sshi." Changmin greeted back.

"So ... I think Seohyun left everything on her desk. You can find everything you'll be needing there." Changmin said.

"Okay~ Seohyun and my work is sort of similar so I'm familiar with it, I'll do my best." Jessica said.

"So everything's good? I'll leave you guys now." Jaejoong big them good bye and started to walk back to his office.

~

Jaejoong was about to enter his office once again when someone shouted his name.

"Jaejoong-ah!" He turned his head to te left and found Hyoyeon speedily walking towards him.

"Jessica isn't here yet?" She asked eyeing Jessica's desk.

"She's already here. She's working for Changmin for today, so if you'll be needing her, you'll find her in Seohyun's office." Jaejoong answered looking straight into Hyoyeon's orbs making the lady self concious.

"Erm, is there something on my face, Jae-yah?" Hyoyeon asked cupping her cheeks.

Jaejoong shaked his head, grinning dumbly. "No, there's nothing. Yeonnie, I need to work now, is there anything you still need?" He asked, almost sounding impatient.

"Oh." Hyoyeon straightened her posture and waved her hands in front of her. "Sorry for the disturbance, I'll go now. Bye Jae-yah~" She winked at him and walked away.

~

Finally, Jaejoong was able to enter his office. He smiled to himself as he saw Seohyun's sleeping figure on the sofa.

"Kim Jaejoong." He jumped a bit hearing a voice calling his name. He looked around and soon found a female looking outside the huge glass window of his, back facing him.

"Sunny?" Jaejoong furrowed his eyebrows. "What are you doing here?"

"I've got documents to give you." She then faced him and pointed the enveloped on Jaejoong's table that weren't there before he left. "But then, you weren't here a while ago so I decided to go in and put them on your desk since your secretary is still not here. My, my, she shocked the hell out of me." She pointed using her lips to Seohyun's direction.

Jaejoong sighed. "Sunny~ you're not jealous aren't you?" Jaejoong asked, voice softening.

Sunny scoffed. "Of course, I am not." She closed her eyes shut before turning around, facing the window again and continued speaking, "it's just that, you treat Seohyun better than any of us. Isn't that unfair? I want equality here, that's all I'm asking ..."

Jaejoong walked towards Seohyun and sitted beside her on the couch. He her hair softly and spoke, "Someone will kill me if I hurt this angel."

That made Sunny turn around, again. "Who?" She asked curiously.

Jaejoong grinned cheekily. "That's a secret."

"Argh. Fine, I'll be going now. I still have lots of work to do. Bye bye, Jae-boo." She blew a flying kiss before walking towards and out of the door.

~ TO BE CONTINUED ~

 

A/N: So, guys! What do you think? :))

If you we're analytically reading, you'll see a lot of clues. ^__^ I gave out a lot of clues of what will happen next in the story. :)

I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter. :3

Okay so to make things clear, Tiffany and Yunho got married by church while Yunho and Taeyeon got married by law. Jaejoong's 7 girlfriends know about Jaejoong being a 7-timer guy. And yeah so Jaejoong's first girlfriend is Seohyun, then Yoona, then Sooyoung, then Yuri, then Hyoyeon, then Sunny, and lastly, Jessica. He treasures Seohyun the most because ... I gave a clue! :P And if you can see~ he treasures Jessica, Sunny and Hyoyeon least because of I can't tell you yet reason~ :P

FOR EVERY CHAPTER THERE IS A GUESSING GAME.

Guess Who: Who do you think are the 7 pairs of the story?

1. _ _ _ _ _ _

2. _ _ _ _ _

3. _ _ _ _ _ _

4. _ _ _ _ _

5. _ _ _ _ _ _ _

6. _ _ _ _ _ _ _

7. _ _ _ _ _ _

Those are the only clues I can give you for now.

Hmm so in this chapter, the point is to introduce to you who are the characters. Except for YooSu, they weren't able to make it in this chapter, LoL. So in chapter three, there is YooSu! ^__^

Comments please. :3

AKTF Cassiopeia, Fighto! <3