CHAPTER 1

Girlfriend for Hire

A/N: Helloo! Chapter one is up.. Sorry if it took me long to post this, i was grounded >.< ppft.

But before anything else i'd like to thank Poohbear13

THANKS A LOT POOHBEAR13.. YOU'RE THE BEST.. SARANGHE! <3

Anyway on with the storyyy! ~~

-------------------------------------------- <3

 

Park Hyunae’s POV

‘Flight to Seoul now boarding’

I sighed and stand up as I heard the announcement through the speakers. I picked up my backpack swung it on my shoulder and made my way to the counter on terminal 2.I smiled shyly and presented my ticket to the girl behind the counter; she smiled and took it from me

 “Flight from Busan to Seoul?” I nodded as she stomped my ticket and gave it back to me. I gave her one last smile as I half-heartedly entered the plane.

I sat on my seat beside the window..  After a few minutes the plane took off, i felt dizzy and closed my eyes as a flashback replayed in my head.

FLASHBACK: 2 Months ago:

I was doing my homework when my mother called me from my room saying that dinner’s ready. I sat on my usual place, feeling the silence and tension in the room. ‘This is weird’ I thought. We usually talk and tell each other about our day during dinner since it’s the only time we could totally hang with each other during my school days and their work days..

“Hyunae-ah” my dad broke the silence. I looked at him and saw his serious expression

“hhmm?” I asked while chewing my food slowly. –silence--

Alright something’s really bothering them right now I thought.. “Is there something wrong?” I asked after a few more minutes of silence

“We want to tell you something” my mom said.. “Ok, what is it” i asked again..

“You’ll be finishing your 3rd year in high school in two months right?” I nodded not sure on where this is going. “Well, your father and I thought about this for quite some time already, and we decided that it will be better if you would be more prepared for college.” “Uh-huh?” I said confused.

“So.. we also thought that you studying your 4th year in high school in Seoul would be the only thing we could do to prepare you enough for college” she continued, I almost choked on my food when I heard the word ‘Seoul’ I stared back at them with wide eyes.

“Are you saying that I’ll be studying in Seoul next school year?!!”  They quietly nodded while staring back at me I looked at dad and back at mom. “WHAT!? What’s the difference, what’s wrong if I would continue my studies here in Busan, I mean I understand that I’ll have to go to Seoul anyway someday for my college, but why right now? And besides there’s also the financial issues” I said, holding back my tears. This would be the first time I’ll be separated from them..

“Hyunae-ah, school in Seoul is more advanced than here in Busan” my dad explained. “And you don’t have to worry about our financial status; we already saved money for this” he added

I can’t believe this, I don’t know what to say, I’m in shock! I felt the tears slowly rolling down my face now, I wiped them carelessly with the back of my hand. My mom stood up from her sit and hug me from behind..

“It’s ok, it’s still after 2 months, we’ll still get to hang out, and it’s not like we’re not going to call you.” She said trying to calm me. “Oh and you wouldn’t feel lonely there since you’ll be living with Choi-hee” she added. That calmed me down a little.

Choi-hee is my cousin/best friend or as she like to call herself my ‘best cousin’. She’s much like a sister to me though. She’s originally from Seoul and she’s a current trainee of SM entertainment for almost half a year already. We talk a lot through e-mails and phone calls, and she sometimes spends her vacation here in Busan if she has time. We don’t see each other very much but she’s close to me and my family since her mom and my mom are sisters..

I controlled my sobs not wanting to look weak in front of my parents since I’m the only child and I’m 16 years old for crying out loud.

“This is for your own good, that’s why we are doing this. It’ll be best for you.” My dad said. And with that I know that they just want the best for me, and if I don’t want to disappoint them I have to agree with this.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

I slowly opened my eyes as I remembered the reason why I’m here. I looked at my watch and noticed the time, 1:15pm it’s only been 15 minutes since the plane took off. The flight from Busan to Seoul is only 1 hour by plane. I rested my arm on my forehead and closed my eyes again. I’ll just sleep through the whole flight.

-------------------------------------------------

Oh Seoul.... It’s been 3 weeks since I first arrived here and I’ve been living with Choi-hee in her apartment which is nice and comfortable it has a small living room, a kitchen, one bathroom and a room that we both share, good thing is she has a bed big enough for the two of us.

“Whew” I said as I sat down and stretched on my side of the bed. It’s 8:00pm and Choi-hee just got home from training. She went out the bathroom after washing her face and sat down as well grabbing a big teddy bear with her.

“I don’t get it, why do you still have to train during vacation?” I asked

“Well, actually it’s during vacations where we’ve got to train the most. Since we’re not busy with anything else, because there’s no school, we need to exert more effort in training” she explained

“Wow that’s exhausting” i said exasperatedly

“For the sake of achieving my dreams, FIGHTING!” she cheered herself. “Anywaaayyy, I told sunbae-nim that I’ll be taking rest for a day tomorrow. We could go shopping again” she said excitedly. Choi-hee had been very good in touring me around Seoul, even with her hectic training schedule. But to be honest I’m not that girl, who loves to go shopping, Choi-hee knows that but she keeps on insisting me although most of the time I refused.

“Yah Choi-hee!  You told your sunbae that you’ll rest not go shopping” I told her teasingly “And besides I know that you’re dead tired, you can’t deny that. Just take this opportunity to relax since school will be starting in a week” I told her convincingly.

She kept quiet for a minute before speaking “I guess you’re right” she sighed “Aigoo, the thought of going to school next week makes me want to jump out the building” she pouted and let herself fall in the bed from her sitting position

I chuckled “Just go to sleep” I said pulling the comforter up until my nose as we both drifted to sleep.

____________

After 1 week

Jonghyun’s POV

“YAH, faster, fasterrr! You don’t want to be late on your 1st day of school” shouted Choi-Jin hyung (A/N: Choi-hee and Choi Jin are not related in any way) our ‘soon to be manager-hyung’ from the living room.

We are already living with each other because SM Entertainment thinks it would be best since we will be debuting any time soon and so as to protect us from fan girls…. Almost everyone’s ready to go to school when suddenly..

“HYUUUUNG!! HYUUUNG!!” we jumped in surprise when we heard Taemin shouting from the kitchen

We hurriedly ran to the kitchen wondering what could be the reason of Taemin’s outburst. We saw him looking for something inside the refrigerator.

“Why? What’s the problem?” Key asked

Taemin closed the refrigerator and looked at us “Who stole my banana milk?” he asked looking at us.

“Uuuumm, eheh.”  We heard Onew hyung and looked at him questioningly. “Mianhe, Taeminnie I was really thirsty a while ago and wanted to drink something cold.. But the water’s not cold enough so I drank the banana milk I didn’t know it’s yours” he said and smiled apologetically

“Hyung, you should know by now that any banana milk you’ll see in this house is Taemin’s property” Key said smiling

“It’s ok hyung.. just remember and don’t forget it next time” Taemin said with a grin

“Don’t worry Taeminnie we’ll just stop by a grocery store and buy you one” Minho said

“AIGOOOO! You guys you better start moving fast, or else..” manager-hyung interrupted us

We put on our jackets, scarfs and shades to make sure no one will recognize us when we stepped out the building’s lobby.. We stopped by a grocery store and headed to school..

School again, which means less privacy and space, more fan girls.... aisht’  I thought

3rd persons POV

Jonghyun and the rest arrived in front of the school gates..

“I’m really sorry I can’t accompany you inside guys, I have some business to take care of and Lee Soo Man wants me to run some errands for him. Just be careful and try your best not to be distracted by those fan girls during your classes.. GOODLUCK” Choi Jin hyung said. They nodded as he bid them goodbye.

Before stepping out of the car, Onew made sure no fan girls are near. When he’s convinced that almost all the girls are busy doing their own stuff, he went down and gestured his hand to s to follow. Each stepped out of the car, acting as normal as possible.

Everything is actually normal while they are walking the school corridors, until 3 girls screamed and shouted “OMO! I THINK IT’S SHINEE” shocked, because they didn’t know how they still recognized them with their proper disguise, they froze and started to panic though this isn’t the first time they’ll be dealing with their fan girls. One girl walked closer and examined Jonghyun without touching him. Jonghyun recognized the girl as one of the members of his own fan club; he felt the need to run, because if he didn’t he’s sure, that this girl will shout as soon as she realize and caught the attention of others, soon they’ll be crowded with fan girls. But, too late..

 The girl recognized them and shouted “THEY ARE REALLY SHINEE” she started jumping and screaming which gathered the attention of other girls but before being surrounded by them, they ran..

_______________________________________

Hyunae was standing in the hallway in front of the ladies washroom while waiting for Choi hee to go out, she was drinking a bottle of orange juice when she heard girls screaming, not a panicking kind of scream but an excited kind of scream. She wondered what’s happening as she heard the scream getting louder as if they are getting nearer. She tilted her head to the side looking at the right side of the corridor then to the left, there she saw five figures of guys running towards her direction followed by many girls, her eyes widened as she saw one of the guys not taller than her maybe exact height or maybe shorter with his head looking back while running forwards, when suddenly he bumped into her spilling some orange juice in her neatly ironed uniform.

“Oh ” Jonghyun said as he realized he just bumped into someone, but instead of saying sorry, he just continued running followed by the other 4 and the screaming girls.

“Wha-. What the heck was that?!” Hyunae exclaimed as she watched them disappear in the other end of the hallway as Choi-hee went out the washroom.

“Sorry I if I took long inside the wash-. What happened?” Choi-hee’s eyes widened as she saw Hyunae trying to wipe the stain off of her uniform using her handkerchief. But before, she could explain the school bell rang and they both hurriedly went to their homeroom class.

Great just great first day of school and I have orange juice-stained uniform. And they say first impression is important. Why do I have such bad luck?”  Hyunae thought

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The time passed quickly the school bell rang once again, but this time signalling lunch break. Hyunae’s walking with Choi-hee they’re on their way to the playground located near the pre-school’s building. They arrived at the playground and noticed only few kids are playing, so they sat by an empty bench facing the playground.

Hyunae was still trying to cover the stain on her uniform.. Choi-hee smiled brightly as she breathed in the fresh air, the atmosphere here is more relaxing. Suddenly, a familiar voice called her name. She turned her head to the side, she saw two guys wearing shades and a hat, judging by the way they sneakily walk, she knows it’s Key and Jonghyun.

“Key oppa?” she stood up and asked confirming

 

Park Hyunae’s POV

I was still trying to cover the freaking stain on my uniform when I felt Choi-hee move and saw her standing up, I stood up as well and saw two guys standing in front her

“Key Oppa?” she asked “Jonghyun Oppa? What are you doing here? Where are the others?”

“I dragged Key here to avoid fan girls, and I don’t know about the others I think they’re trapped with girls” the shorter guy said seeming annoyed. Choi-hee and the other guy laughed. ‘Fan girls?’

“OH!” I jumped as Choi-hee linked her arm in my arm “Anyway, this is my cousin her name is Hyunae, Park Hyunae, she’s a new student and she just moved here from Busan” she introduced me excitedly

“Hyunae-ah.. This is Kim Kibum but you can call him Key” she pointed at the guy wearing a pink scarf. “And this is Jonghyun oppa” she pointed to the guy who looks like he’s in a bad mood. “They are my co-trainees in SM entertainment” she added with a grin

The guy named Key nodded and smiled “Annyeong Haseyo! Hyunae-ah” he said as he took his shades off.  I smiled at him and nodded. We shook hands.  ‘Wow, that’s a soft hand for a guy’ I thought

The other guy named Jonghyun took off his shades as well and just nodded at me. As soon as I got a good look at his face, it hit me.

“YOU!!??” I shouted as I pointed my finger at him.

-------------------------------------------- <3

A/N: That's chapter one for youu!. I know it's crappy but I hope you like it though.. (^-^) Sorry for any typos. :)  Wait for chapter two I'm already working on it! (^.~)

Oh and please subscribe and review. <3<3<3

<3LOVELOVE! <3

 

-proudtobeshawol-