Knowing a little more

My Sweet Minnie

Enjoy!! <333

 

Sungmin pov:

"What? So you are telling me that Kyuhyun is back?!" Yelled Donghae to me, holding my shoulders and shaking me like a mad man.

"Yes i am! Now stop shaking me! You're making me dizzy!!" @_@ I said and slapped his hand away.

Donghae massage his hand and pouted :t

I sighed and shake my head.

Then i looked at the clock and realize that i have to go to my work.

Where i guess Kyuhyun is waiting for me.

But first i need to check on one more thing before going.

"Donghae, where is Hyukjae?" I asked. 

Donghae's pout disappeared and smiled sadly.

"He is in his room sleeping." He said. I nodded to him and walked to Hyukjae's room.

I slowly open the door and peeked inside. 

He was sleeping peacefully like a puppy.  

I looked at him smiling sweetly and then i kissed his forehead.

"Donghae, take care of Hyukjae." I said.

"I will, like always." He said.

 

SM Self defense karate class

 

Kyuhyun pov: 

I was waiting for Sungmin in his class when a young looking boy came to me.

"Hey you are the boy who crashed into the glass wall." He said pointing at me.

I blushed and looked somewhere else.

"Hey come on, you don't have to be embarrassed about it." He sits next to me.

"My name is Henry lau and you?" 

"Cho Kyuhyun." 

"Are you here to meet my teacher?" He asked.

"Is you teacher Lee Sungmin?" 

"Yes he is." 

"Then i am."  After that we have an awkward silence. 

"Sooo..." Henry was going to start but then...

"Henry what are you doing? Go and practice now!" I turn around and saw a mad Sungmin but still he looked cute puffing his cheeks like a squirrel.

"Hi Sung-" 

"Leave." He said coldly and walked to his class. 

I grab his hand and pull him closer to me.

"Minnie what's wrong? I thought you would be happy to see me." I asked.

"Happy? You think i would be happy?! What on earth would you think of that?!!" He yelled and pulled his hand off of my hand. 

"Don't you remember when we were kids, we were in love, we loved each others and i promised in my letter that i will come back and here i am. So you are saying that it was all a past?" 

"Yes! It was all a past!! I don't like/love you anymore!! We were only kids!!" He yelled so loud that the whole building heard it.  

I was shocked he actually said that. Then i continued talking or yelling at him, even though people were still watching us.

"W-what about my letters that i send to you, And the birthday gifts that i gave you?!" I yelled back. 

"What letters? What the hell are you talking about?" 

"The letters that i wrote to yo-" I was cut off by someone calling for Sungmin.

"Sungminnie what is happening?" I turn around and saw some feminine looking guy walking to us with his bright red hair.

"Heechul-hyung not now." Sungmin said. 

Heechul guy looks at me and says:

"Can you leave from here? Sungmin has to do his job right now." He said. 

I looked at Sungmin and he was avoiding my eye contact.

I sighed and nodded but before walking away i whispered to Sungmin's ear.

"We will talk about this later." 

 

Now let's see how's Haehyuk/Eunhae doing xD

 

Donghae pov:

"Hyukkie~ Time to eat baby~" I sing to Hyukjae poking his soft cheek.

Hyukjae mumbled something in his sleep and turns his back to me.

I pouted and climb on top of him :t

"Baby~ Wakey wakey~" I said and kissed his forehead to his eye then his nose.

Hyukjae slowly opens his eyes and looks at me with his red blushing cheeks.

"Haeeee~ I told you to stop calling me baby." He whines with his puffy cheeks :tt

"Awwww, you are the most adorable monkey that i ever know!" ^v^ I said and hugged him.

"Yah! I'm not a monkey!" Hyukjae slaps me in the head and i act that it hurted me.

"Oww, my head it hurts." I said and rubbed it.

"Omo! I'm soooo sorry Hae. A-are you okay?" He asked and i can totally see that he was worried.

"It hurts Hyukkie~" I said.

"What can i do to make you feel better?" He asked and i smirked (in my mind)

"Maybe a little kiss in the head?"

Hyukjae blushes but slowly comes closer to my head and kissed it.

"T-there, does it feel better?" He asked and i nodded happily.

"Thanks Hyukkie! Now let's go and eat some food." I was about to grab his hand and pull him up until Hyukjae refuses.

"H-hae can i go to shower first?" He asks but then i remembered the horror what Hyukjae did to himself. You must be thinking what DID he do? Well, after his mother death Hyukjae became to slowly drown in to the darkness. He became to remember those days when he was bullied for being ugly. One night when me and Sungmin were talking, we heard a glass noises in the bathroom. We quickly run to see what had happen. Opening the door and seeing Hyukjae hitting his head hard and many times on the mirror. Saying how useless and ugly he was.

The doctors told me and Sungmin that Hyukjae was sick, i mean very sick in his head. He luckily said that it can be heal by going to a therapist but if it goes much more worse Hyukjae can kill himself easily. And of course i don't want that. The doctor also says that Hyukjae hurting himself can happen any time, no matter how happy he is. He can just *snap* and goes to hurt himself.

I looked at Hyukjae and shake my head.

"But why not?" He asked.

I kneel down and holded his hands.

"Because i don't want you to get hurt." I said.

"Hae what horrible can happen when i am showering?" He asked. Oh! I forgot to tell you that he doesn't remember hurting himself.

"A lot of things that you don't know. Please can you take a shower next time? When Sungmin is home too."

"Okay Hae... Thank you for taking care of me. You're a good friend." He said. I sadly smiled at him for saying 'Friend' That is all i am to him, a friend nothing more...

"Now come my angel let's eat!" I tried to stay happy and pulled him off of the bed.

"Okay."

 

 

Kyumin fight! Kyuhyun is just trying to get you back Sungmin >.< Heechul is here! xDD And Donghae is so sad for only being Hyukjae's friend~ Aww poor him :( Thank you for reading, sorry for any mistakes. SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT BECAUSE IT MAKES ME HAPPY!! :)) And i get to know what you think about this :3

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! xDD