Maybe someday

My Sweet Minnie

Oh my! It's has been so loooong! Sorry >.< Enjoy!! :3 

 

Donghae pov: 

"No! No! Hyukjae NOOOO!"

"Hae? Wake up Hae."

I shot my eyes open feeling my forehead all sweaty.

I turn around looking at Hyukjae, beautiful Hyukjae still alive and breathing, kneeing next to me. 

"Hae, are you okay? You were mumbling someth-"

I hugged him quickly and tightly, still dazed about my bad dream.

"I'm okay Hyukkie, it was just a bad dream, very bad dream."  

Hyukjae looked me weirdly but hugged back. 

"Okay Hae, do you want to have some cake?" Hyukjae asked.

"No thanks Hyukkie. I'm not  hungry." I said.

Hyukkie smiled to me and stood up going to get his Strawberry cake. 

What a weird dream i had, but I'm happy it was only a dream.

 

Kyuhyun pov: 

"Hey you, red head!" I yelled and walked to one of Sungmin's friend, i think his name was Heechul.

For your information I'm in some restaurant called "The Queen" 

I heard that Heechul was working here, so i came to see him. 

"What did you call me, punk?!" He said sounding very annoyed.

When he turned around and looked at me, his face calmed.   

"Oh it's you..." He says, i nodded and walked closer to him.

"We need to talk." I said, Heechul nodded and points the stairs. 

"Follow me." I obeyed and followed him. 

We were in the staff room and Heechul told me to sit down so he can get some coffee to us.

"So Prince charming what do you want?" Heechul asked while he gives me the cup and sits down. 

"I need your help."  I said. 

Heehcul looks at me and sighs. 

"Of course it's about Sungminnie."  He said while rubbing his eyes.

"Yes it is and i need you to talk to him about me. I want to know what he really thinks."

"Didn't he already said everything to you?" 

"Well, yes, but i know that he's lying." Heechul looked at me shaking his head.

"I guess i can talk to him." He said.

I smiled and thanked him. I was so happy and exited. 

"Come down will ya? Sheez~ Kids these days and their love." I laughed a little.

After that i went to home to wait Heechul to call me after he had talk to Sungmin. I was pretty anxious and scared. What will Sungmin say to Heechul? 

 

Sungmin pov:

"Okay everybody you can go home!" I yelled to my students. 

They bowed and thanked me. But only Henry wasn't leaving.

"Henry? Aren't you going home? I bet your mother is waiting fro you." I said while packing my bag.

"Umm... Hyung?" He asked.

"Yeah?"

"I was wondering... That Kyuhyun boy-" He said and paused for a second.

I looked at him angrily.

"What about him?" I asked.

"Well, you were running away from him when he came here for the first time and yelling to when he came again. So of course i am little curious." He said. I didn't say a thing, i only continued packing my stuff.

"Hyung?" Henry asked.

"I will tell you later, just not now." I said and was about to leave until Heechul came in.

"Yo Sungminnie!" He said happily.

"Heechul-Hyung." I said little quietly. Heechul taps my head then hugs me tightly.

"Awww~ You are the only one who says Hyung to me. I'm so lucky to have you!" He says dramatically. 'Sigh' this Drama queen -.-

"Hey Heechul, what are you doing here?" Henry asked.

"Example number one!" Heechul said pointing at Henry, still hugging me. "I'm here to talk to Sungmin." I looked at him weirdly and just nodded.

"Okay, i will go now then, bye Hyung." Henry said to me.

"Yah! Why doesn't he say Hyung to me?!"

"Maybe because you're a over acting diva?" I said.

"Funny Sungminnie but not enough." I rolled my eyes and sat down on the floor.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked. Heechul sits next to me and puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Kyuhyun came to talk to me." He said, i widen my eyes and just sighed. 

"What did he want?" I asked. 

"Just wanted to hear how are you." I shake my head.

"He never gives up, doesn't he?" 

"Nope." 

"What else did he want?" 

"Nothing really. But i want to know how are YOU?" Heechul said pointing at me.

"Me? What about me?" 

"Sungminnie, i know you still love him." He said with a serious face.

I turn my head quickly away from him.

"I do not." I said strongly.

"Yes you do. You still have the ring that Kyuhyun gave to you, right?" He said. 

My eyes went wide, it's true i still have it. 

"But Hyung, i can't love him and you know why." I said trying to prevent myself from crying. 

"Come on Sungminnie! Why can't you just go to him hug him, kiss him, make freaking hot love to him! I mean you're still a !" I blushed from that and hit Heechul in the head.

"Hyung! Will you stop? You know what will happen if i do that. They will take Hyukjae away from me. They will hurt him then me and i don't want that to happen." 

"! I forgot those bastards! Well me, Donghae, Kyuhyun and even Henry will protect you two." 

"No! Hyung, they are the freaking mafia! You can't beat them." I said standing up. 

"Oh come on! There's a girl running the freaking mafia! I think i can just pull her hair and that's it. Or even break her nail."

"Hyung this is serious."  I sat down again my hair.

"I'm trying not to show him any sign that i still love him from the bottom of my heart. When he is close to me, my heart starts to pump really fast and it's scares me Hyung." 

"I know Sungminnie, i know." He pulls me closer and hugs me.

"But i will promise to you Sungminnie that you and Kyuhyunnie will be together." Heechul said, i chuckled little.

"Sure Heechul." I said.

"What? I'm being serious here!" 

I laughed even more and pushed Heechul playfully.

"Maybe someday..." 

 

Kyuhyun pov:

I was getting bored so i decided to go buy some food for me and mom.

When i was done buying i bumped on someone, dropping the bag of the bumper.

"My apologizes." I said.

"It's okay." A soft voice said.

I looked at the owner and it was a girl with a long brown hair and a ribbon on her head.

She was maybe at my age, younger maybe. 

She was wearing a light pink dress too.

"Here let me help you." I said.

"Thank you mister." She said.

When i was done helping her she suddenly kissed my cheek.

"My name is Seohyun." She said.

"It's a pretty name, suits you." I said smiling.

She blushes and bows.

"Is there anything i can do for you mister?" She asked. 

I shake my head. 

"There is no need Seohyun. If you excuse me i have to go." I said and was about to leaven when she grabs my arm.

"So there is nothing i can do?" She asked.

"No there isin't." I said.

"What about a kiss?" She said tapping my lips with her one finger.

"N-no thank you Seohyun." I shake my hand of from her grip and walk away.

That was one weird girl. 

 

 

OH MY STRAWBERRY I MISSED YOU GUYS! >.< I'M SOOOO SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING, I FEEL LIKE I HAVE KEPT YOU WAITING, WHICH I HAVE... SORRY!

WHAT DO YOU THINK? SUNGMIN LOVES KYUHYUN, KYUHYUN MEETS A WEIRD GIRL SEOHYUN AND WHAT MAFIA? THINGS ARE GETTING INNTENSE.

THANK YOU FOR READING! SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES! SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT SO I KNOW WHAT YOU THINK AND IT MAKES ME VERY HAPPY! xDDDD WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! <3♥