Studio

Behind The Song: That XX

"What the hell are you doing Ji.."

Jiyong has been dragging me forcefully from my house to YG Building. He keeps telling me that he has something to be shown. Rather than saying that I am not interested, today I have an appointment with my boyfriend. But Jiyong promise that this won't even take an hour. He even promise to me that he will take me back to home. Okay, not going to trust him that much though, because I know he has tons of schedules to be done. Maybe for even saying goodbye to me before leaving abroad, he doesn't have a time.

Jiyong sits me on the black couch on his studio. This studio isn't something new for me. I often coming here quite some times. Jiyong often asks me to coming and brings my kimbap. He likes my kimbap so much. So I often make some for him. I know he doesn't eat properly if he has many things to do. He is like another guy, need someone to taking care of him.

"Now sit and listen",ordered him. He walks to some audio stuffs in front of me and playing a song. "Please listen carefully. The song. Lyrics. Rhythm."

***

I glare at him with my arms are folded.

"What do you want to say Ji?",Jiyong bows his head. He doesn't look at me. He sighs deeply, I know for sure he doesn't like my response. "I am leaving now"

I grab my bag from the couch and open the door. But before my foot step out from the studio, Jiyong grabs my arm and forcing me to facing him. I rub my arm because it feels hurt.

"Please understand my good intention. I am sorry because I am being over coward to telling you directly"

"And?"

"I am sorry if you don't like this song"

From his tones, I can tell right away that he feels bad. He feels sad about my response. But what can I do?

"I am leaving Ji"

At this time, Jiyong doesn't hold me. Leaving him with pain because my harsh response. I hope he understands that he hurts me so much. Despite of his good intention, I don't like this at all.