Chapter 2

Unexpected.

The Following Day

 

JiHyo's P.O.D

"Argh.. Alright.. Fine.. so this is what happened..."

 

 

FLASHBACK

"JiHyo! You're here! Thanks for coming to my birthday party!" 

"Oh, Annyeong! Taeyoon unnie, here's your gift from me and f(x)! Mianhae.. but Sulli, Krystal and Amber couldn't come, they have schedules." 

"Thank you and never mind! As long as you and Victoria unnie are here!haha Please take a sit."

"Kamsahamida Taeyoon unnie.."

"Thanks Taeyoon! And Happy Birthday!"

----------------------------------------------

"Unnie, let's sit there! Super Junior is over there. Along with 2pm!" I said to Victoria unnie.

"Okay! Let's go!"

"Annyeonghaseyo!" We said, I saw Eunhyuk sitting there talking with Yoona unnie. I don't know why my heart hurts.. Am I crazy? Ah.. I think I am!! Kim Ji Hyo! Stopping thinking about Eunhyuk! He's not yours anyway! Then, Leeteuk oppa made space for us to sit.

"Ahhaa!! Thanks oppa!" we said and we sat down. I then noticed Donghae oppa was sitting beside me. Victoria sat next to Nichkhun.I kept glaring at Eunhyuk and Yoona unnie.I was curious and lonely. I saw Yoona kissed Eunhyuk's cheek. I almost wanna cry. But then Donghae broke the silence.

"JiHyo dongsaeng! How are you in f(x)? Did they bully you?"

"W-what? Ani. They didn't.  It's great! Our new album 'Electric Shock' went well! What about you, oppa?" 

"'Mr Simple' went well too."

"Oh.. that's great to hear!!"

"Can I ask you something? Why are you glaring at Eunhyuk? Do you.. Do you like him? It's okay telling me! I won''t tell him. I swear!"

"Ah... A-a-an-aniyo.. I don't like him.. I'm just curious..." 

"Oh, well if you say so.. Well I got to go now, see you! have fun."

"Bye oppa." I'm not gonna tell him I like Eunhyuk. I'm not a pabo.. He's best friends with Eunhyuk! It's so obvious that he will tell him..

It's getting boring, I'm gonna go back to our dorm! I was going to ask Victoria when to go back to our dorm. But.. Eunhyuk stand right infront of me. Ah, why does my heart beats so fast?

"Annyeong JiHyo!"

"Uh.. Hi Oppa.."

"Are you leaving already?"

"Umm... Yeah.."

Then suddenly I felt someone pushed me. "AHH!" Suddenly my lips and Eunhyuk's met. (because I'm almost same height as Eunhyuk's)

**SHOCKED**

I quickly escape from the kiss and ran away before the paparazi capture this. I can guess Eunhyuk was shocked too. I locked behind. IT WAS DONGHAE WHO PUSHED ME! He's the so-called 'Matchmaker' in SM. Argh I should have known..

 

PRESENT

 

"Whoa.. then what happened next?"

"What?!" Victoria shouted.

"Whoa! Calm down Vic!"

"Victoria didn't know about this?"

"Omo.. later did Eunhyuk text you?"

"I don't know.. I left the place.. no She didn't know about this. I didn't tell her. No He didn't text me.." I said.. almost wanna cry remember what happened between Eunhyuk and Yoona unnie.

"So, do you like Eunhyuk?" they all asked staring at me.

"Y- I don't know.. He already has a girlfriend! It's not right stealing people's boyfriend..ahh let's drop this subjet.. let's.. let's paint the celling.."

"Are you sure unnie? Don't cry!! If he dares to bully you I'll beat him to 18 pieces!!" Krystal said with a serious attitude.

"I'm okay! Let's get painting.."

 

 

**Meanwhile At Super Junior's dorm**

Eunhyuk's P.O.D

"Yah Lee Hyuk Jae! You kissed a girl and you didn't tell us?!"

"HUH?! Ani! I didn't kiss a girl... It was an accident! Donghae told you guys is it?"

"Yeah, I guess you and JiHyo are officially dating huh?" Heechul said with a smirk on his face.

"NO! LEE DONG HAE! WHERE ARE YOU!" I pulled Donghae to my room.

"Why did you do that? You do know that I like Yoona! What if she sees it? Do you know how worse will it be?" 

"Well it seems that JiHyo likes you. So I decided to help you on your love-life."

"what? what do you mean?"

"She keeps glaring you and Yoona, so it's pretty obvious. Anyhow, Yoona is not as good as you see. She's poisonous!"

"Haish! You and your garbage talk."

"Aish. I'm just trying to help you. JiHyo is a nice girl though." Donghae went out of the room.

"Arrgh!!" I threw the pillow and laid down on my bed facing the celling. Thinking about.. JiHyo.. somehow she's stuck in my head. Argh! Stop thinking Lee Hyuk Jae!

I looked through my twitter.. and noticed a picture that caught my eye. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ji Hyo @JiHyoKim:

#painting the wall.. so exhausting but fun!! kekeke goodnight everyone!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCfHnsWjJvKO-VxpuIhO2

__Comments__

[] AllRiseSilver:

@JiHyoKim, remember to clean your face!! keke goodnight!

 

 

"Ahh So cute.. and so messy.. hiash.. this girl.." 

 

JiHyo's P.O.D

"JiHyo unnie!! Check your Twitter! Someone commented on your photo!!" Krystal shouted.

"WHo??" I checked my twitter.. ans saw Eunhyuk's comment.. It was warm.. WAHH!!!! I'm so .. happy!

"JiHyo.. Looks like you've got another admirer! keke" Victoria said.