Meet My New Team-mates

Unexpected.

August 31, 2009

 

JiHyo's POD

It's been 2 years since I become a trainee in SM Entertainment. There's alot of talented people here, they have formed into bands. I wonder when will I be formed into a band? I hope the members are kind to me! 

"JiHyo! Hey! Dongsaeng!"

"Hey JiHyo! What are you doing here? I thought you're training? Are you slacking again? Hahaha" I notice two men calling so I turned around to see who it was.

"Oh! Leeteuk-sshi! Eunhyuk-sshi! Annyeong! Ani!! I'm not slacking. I was just thinking something" I said that with a smile on my face.

"Oh I see, well you better get training before Lee Soo Man catches you!" said Leeteuk-sshi.

"Yeah! He's crazy sometimes y'know!" Eunhyuk making a silly face.

I giggled, "Arraso Leeteuk-sshi, Eunhyuk-sshi. Well, I better get going now!" 

"Okay! See you Dongsaeng!" said the two.

"Oh, and JiHyo."

"Yes Leeteuk-sshi?"

"Call us oppa ;)"

"Arraso Leeteuk-s.... OPPA!!"  They both laughed and went off. I quickly went to the training room to start my dancing lessons. It was fun dancing! I loved dancing.

 

After Dance lessons

"Oh my sweet BED!!" I lay down on my bed facing the celling daydreaming AGAIN! 

I thought about Eunhyuk oppa, he is my inspiration for being a dancer. I think I have feelings for him, I mean, I met him for 2 years when I started being a traniee. But.. No! We're just friends! Argh! Kim JiHyo! Stop thinking too much. 

 

The Next Day

I woke up irritated by my phone. It rang all day long! I'm so frustrated! Who is the bastard that dare to call me early in the morning?! 

Omo.. IT'S MANAGER LEE SOO MAN!! I'm sooo dead!! I quickly answer the call.

"Yo..yoboseyo?"

"JiHyo-ah! Come quickly to my office! I've got to introduce you to some people!" 

"A..arraso.. I'll be there in a few minutes."  Geez.. what's so important that I have to wake up early in the morning just to meet some people? Haish! 

 

Outside the office

'This better be good...' I thought to myself.

"Come in."

I pushed the door and saw five girls standing infront of Lee Soo Man's desk. Hmmmm.. maybe.. they're my new teammates?

"JiHyo! I want to introduce you to Victoria, Krystal, Luna, Amber and Sulli. You girls are now members of the new band, f(x). Victoria will be the leader."

I was shocked and scared. I didn't know how my members are. Friendly? Evil? Btitch? Nice? I don't know. Then, We got to know each other. And.. well they're not TOO bad..

 

 

July 24, 2011

Author's POV

After two years, F(x) became the most famous band in Korean. They were beautiful then ever, talented then before, and mature. JiHyo soon became very famous due to her gifted talents. She was what every guy wants.

She acts in many famous movies along with Sulli. She went along with the members well, or should say 'best friends'. F(x) and Super Junior went along just too well that ''someband'' hate it.

But they don't really care though what others say. Maybe that's why thier friendship went along well. 

 

JiHyo's POV

"Yeah! Practice is over! Guys, I mean girls, wanna eat out at 9119 Patisserie Cafe?" I said, happily.

"Sure, I mean after all that dancing I'm starving. Let's go now!" Amber said.

We went to 9119 Patisserie Cafe which I own it. Oh, did I tell you that I own a cafe before I become a trainee? It is the most popular cafe in town. I learned how to bake cakes from my mum. My parents left it for me, they died in an accident with my brother. I got injuries but it wasn't that serious. But my family.. 

"Yah! Kim JiHyo! Daydreaming again huh? C'mon!" Sulli shouted.

"Hahha I'm coming!"

-----------------------------------

After the "dinner", we went back to our dorms. I laid on my bed and daydream again.

"Yah JiHyo unnie! What are you doing? Daydream about your Eunhyuk-sshi again? kekeke." Krystal said eye-contacting the other members.

"Ahhh! Aniyo! I.. I'm.."

"It's not like JiHyo is gonna forget what happen the other day! I'm sure they have feelings for each.."

"Ani! That was an accident! We didn't do it on purpose! Well unnie and Nickhun did that too right? Then, w-what's so shocking for me and Eunhyuk oppa?" I cut Victoria unnie's "national speech" that can spread to the whole wide world.

"But they're so-called couple, so it is okay. But you and Eunhyuk are different, so if that kind of case happens. We must know the 'detials'. So, what DID happen?" Luna with a pair of curious eyes.

"Yeah! We asked Eunhyuk oppa but he won't tell us. SO YOU BETTER TELL US"

"Argh...Alright..fine..so this is what happened.."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah!! Chapter 1 Ends! What DID happen? Check out in the next chapter:)  Please subscibe and comment!! Thank you for spending your time reading my story!!