Beautiful Stranger

Beautiful Stranger [One-Shot]

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is the hardest one-shot I ever made. I even edit it before I post it here. Just making sure I didn't even miss out a single thing. Anyway, thanks to Baby_Boo for the poster. I love it very much! :) Really match of what I want to show in this one-shot. Enjoy~

 

BEAUTIFUL STRANGER

 

I thought I would be single and forever alone with my lovely friends and my thoughtful parents.

It’s not like I don’t like my life right now but I want something mysterious and challenging that left me hanging.

Maybe I saw meteor falls down in front of my eyes or I witness a good grade in my Literature paper.

For your information, I at it and Mr. Doojoon is already tired of marking my paper with F grade.

“Seohyun? We’re going to grab ourselves a burger. Do you want to come?” Sooyoung asked.

Sunny protested. “She’s going to say ‘You’re going to die eating this kind of food.’

Everyone is laughing while Seohyun pouts.

“Well, it’s true. This time I’ll let you go but you’ll buying me sweet potatoes on the way home.”

“Sure, sure. Anything for maknae.” Yoona agrees before holding her hand.

All of them are going there by walking since the fast food restaurant is nearer.

The atmosphere is lively with teasing, laughing and chatting among them. From the people points of view, even small gestures is already showing they were in a close terms and the bond is unbreakable.

Seohyun was listening to Tiffany’s story intently when her eyes caught a glimpse of person across the road.

There is something attractive about the stranger that causing Seohyun to avert her gaze towards him.

She can’t describe how the feeling goes but one thing for sure, she didn’t hear anything from Tiffany or how surprised her best friends look when she stops her pace of walk to see a stranger across the road.

His blond spiky hair is matching with his cold face.

Oh, he has a beautiful side face!

She can sense a smirk across his face when he turns his glance towards her way.

God, is she falling for the stranger that she didn’t even know his name?

There is no other person who can make her heartbeat rapidly increase like this.

Who is that mysterious stranger?

Sooyoung softly slaps her hand, causing her to get back in reality. She shook her head and saw 8 pairs of eyes are looking at her with curious look.

“Seohyun, what did you see?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Is there something over there attracts your attention?” Taeyeon asked.

“I’m hungry. Can we move fast?” Sooyoung pleads.

Seohyun ignores their questions and once again look over there but the stranger is already gone. She looks all over the place but the stranger is not there anymore.

“I wonder if I can see him again.” Seohyun whispers.

All of her best friends who are already hungry dragging her to fast food restaurant despite her pleading to walk by herself.

*******************

In the usual evening, Seohyun is listening to music on her iPod while doing usual exercises at the park. Most of visitors were jogging or bringing their children especially the mothers to have a chat once in a while.

After relaxing the muscle, she decides to take a stroll at the park while lowering the volume of music when she accidentally bumps on a person.

Seohyun falls backward when her hit the ground. “Oh, it hurts.” She rubs her before slowly getting up.

“Are you okay?” She asks the person who is having his face looks down.

Why do I have a feeling that I have seen him before?’

The person looks up and looks straight at her eyes. That was the exact time she felt the lightning struck in her heart.

That stranger.’

“I’m the one who should ask that.” He lets out a soft chuckle before wiping the dust on his shirt.

Seohyun was stunning. He is so closer to her that she can see how tall is he. He is much taller than her, that’s for sure and he has a great look for a model.

Is he a model?

He had this chestnut colour eyes that really attractive and his sharp jaw line.

How can’t she resist that kind of look?

She might be crazy for saying this but she thinks he’s the beautiful stranger she have ever met.

“Miss? Are you okay?” He waves his hand in front of her face.

When she realized her careless action, her cheek is blushing hard and looks at the ground.

How I can let my guard down? Oh, this is so embarrassing.’

“… What’s your name?” Seohyun blurts out a question.

The stranger was taken aback but a smile forms on his face. “Kris. And you?”

Seohyun felt more embarrassing than ever. He might think she’s just one of his fan girls.

“Seo – seohyun. I – I got to go. Sorry for taking your time and asking silly question.” Seohyun is walking away from him when she felt a firm hand grab onto her arm.

“Sorry but why are you running away from me? Am I that scary?” Kris asks; still holding her arm.

 “Of – of course not. I just have some unfinished business. That’s all.” She answers with startled voice.

“Can we meet again?” Kris asks.

Seohyun looks at him with unbelievable expression. “What for?”

“I would tell you on the next our meeting. Adios, Seohyun.” He lets go her arm and walks away; leaving Seohyun breathless.

What she ever did to him that she felt her soul leaves her body temporarily?

********************

Her friends form a circle around her and ask her multiple of questions.

“Kris?”

“I think I recognize that name.”

“If I’m not mistaken, he must be a playboy. Always toying with many girls’ feeling. Very dangerous to be with.”

“He might be an abroad student who is having holiday here.”

“Does he handsome?”

“What did he do to you that makes you left stunned?”

“Seohyun, did you falling in love with a stranger?” Taeyeon’s question is causing them speechless. They are looking at her at the same time.

Seohyun is answering her question by nodding her head twice. “I guess.”

“I think I’m going to faint.” Sooyoung slaps her temple.

“Seohyun, you just met him for the first time and yet, you just fall in love? Just like that?” Tiffany says in worry voice as she snaps her fingers.

“Unnie, I can’t describe this awkward feeling. I just know that I was breathless, speechless and stunned when I’m standing in front of him. Without utter any words, our eyes seems talking to each other like we’re understand of what we’re trying to say.”

All of them decide to keep quiet. They might hurt her feeling since it’s the first time for them to hear Seohyun is falling in love especially towards a stranger.

It’s very poetic on how Seohyun describe her feelings.

****************

On the cold breeze night, Seohyun decides to talk a walk at the same park she meet him. Who know she might stumbles upon him again?

She lets out a soft chuckle when she thought it and didn’t realize the wind is really cold. She’s only wearing a long-sleeved white shirt.

“I should bring a coat with me. Why am I forgetful these lately?”

“You should eat more vitamins or stay at home. It’s really dangerous for a girl like you to have a walk here by yourself.” A sudden voice is startling her.

She looks behind and found the same person is making his way towards her. ‘Kris.’

He hangs his jacket on her shoulder. “What are you doing here, Seohyun?”

“I’m taking a walk.”

“By yourself? It’s very dangerous.”

“I’m already used to it.”

“Still, you have to consider the danger around you.”

“Why are you here?”

“Me? I was on my way home when I saw a girl who resembles you. I guess, I’m right.” He grins; showing his perfect white teeth.

Seohyun smiles as a respond before decide to take a sit at the nearby bench. Both of them stay silent for a while before Kris breaks the silent.

“Do you still remember what did I said to you at the last meeting?”

Seohyun confused. “You said something to me?”

Kris nods. “The reason why I want to meet you again.”

Seohyun is blushing. “Ye – yeah.”

“I think you’re a fallen angel fall from Heaven to meet me.”

“EH?” Seohyun bolts her eyes.

Kris is burst out laughing when he saw her eyes. Her eyes resemble a ball. She looks adorable with her shock face.

“I was kidding. The truth is I just want to get knowing you.”

“Really? I thought I was day-dreaming.” Seohyun mutters the last sentences in whisper but Kris catch her sentences.

“From the first sight you saw me at the across road?”

Seohyun’s curious grew a lot. She is even more embarrassing than ever. “How – how did you know?”

Kris didn’t answer her question but slowly leaning his face closer to her face that both of them can only hear their thumping heartbeat.

“You’re a beautiful stranger that I ever met.” Kris said it in seducing voice.

He plants a soft kiss on her lips, which she reacts back. They’re stay like that for a while before breaking the kiss.

“That name, it suits you better. Although we’ve know each other less than a day, it seems like I have know you a long before. However, my friends objected my decision about you. ”

“Oh? And what is that?” Kris says; ready to plant another kiss.

“I love you, beautiful stranger.” Seohyun can felt another soft kiss on her lips when she closes her eyes.