Garden Lover

Garden Lover

Yuri is being mock by Luhan. They’re starting quiet. Yuri thinks about the other plan. Once she thinks, she notices it. So Yuri pretends as she is sleeping and put her head on Luhan’s shoulder. Luhan looks at Yuri’s head on his shoulder and make a naughty smile on his face. And then he awakes Yuri by knocking on Yuri’s head. Yuri wakes up at once, and looks at Luhan.

“Why are you knocking me?”

“I know you’re not sleep?” says Luhan and laughs. Yuri shocks.

“How… how can you know?”

“I’m not stupid or silly.”

“…” Yuri got nothing to say.

“Huhuh, if you wanna be my girl…” Yuri looks at him very surprise. Chance is come! “Then I will give you… 1 week.”

“Really?” Yuri cannot stop herself from smiling. It appears on her face. “Is it the longest time ever?”

“Maybe. I can’t remember. But most of the girls could be with me just one day. But for you, maybe it’s special time.”

“Woah~~ Thank you, I’ll be my best!” Yuri is clapping for herself inside her heart, and put her head on Luhan’s chest so Luhan puts his hand on Yuri’s head, too. Yuri smiles and thinks, in a week… she will make Luhan never go away from her, and she thinks, Luhan will be with her not just a week.

 

 

2 hours later….

          They reach one house with beautiful flowers and green grass. Everyone looks at the house and they scream admire the house.

“Woah~ it is a very beautiful place, Jihyun.” Mandy is Jihyun’s sister talks to Jihyun, Luhan’s manager.

“Yeah, if I know I should tell chief at the very first time. Wow!” Jihyun screams too.

 

Luhan isn’t so interest with the house. He just gets off the car too. For Yuri, once she sees it, she feels it is very terrible for her.

 

Tiffany comes out from the house, to open the gateway. So every driver drives their cars into the house. Uncle Bungsok gets off his car and walks to Tiffany. He introduces Tiffany to everyone. Yuri is looking to views around her and pouts mocking, and she returns her face. She sees Tiffany, and she feels again that she won’t be friend with her.

When Luhan first sees Tiffany, he shocks with her charm. An eye smiles are appearing when she smiles to everyone. A pair of brown eyebrow is as curve as a bow. Whitening skin like a first snowdrop that falls slowly to the ground, pink lips that smiling like a blossom rose. And her shiny red hair is very perfect and fits.

 

“Hello, everyone. I want you to know my only niece. Her name is Tiffany Hwang. She doesn’t have any parents of relative only me and her younger brother. She is the owner of this house and she is the owner of TTF flower shop, too. These beautiful things you see are her works.”

“Hi, I’m Tiffany. Nice to meet you, and feel the fresh here. But never forget, please don’t destroy or ruin these. And if you want any flowers, just tell me, I’ll cut and tie as a bunch for you.”

 

Once she introduces herself and warns everyone not to pick her flowers without permission, Mandy and Jihyun come to Tiffany and talk to her, because they like her very much although it is the first for them to know Tiffany.

 

“Hi, Tiffany. I’m Jihyun and she’s Mandy, my sister. We really like for TTF flower shop. And we like you too. Can we be your sisters or friends?” says Jihyun

“Yeah, we work in BM City,” says Mandy.

“Really? Oh, sure… I would like to call you unnie. And welcome here, I like you two, too. I think you are nice, right? You can call me Fany for short,” says Tiffany and she smiles.

 

Yuri glances at Tiffany because she jealous Tiffany when everyone likes her by just know in a few minutes.

Uncle Bungsok smiles at Jihyun and Mandy, and he tells again that;

“Okay, everyone. We will relax today, just start the work tomorrow. We will stay in this house while we work. Fany has a lot of rooms, so keep our things and arrange. Just keep it our holiday.”

 

Everyone screams happily and goes into the house after Tiffany and uncle Bungsok. Luhan is still shock, but he realizes again when Yuri shakes his arm and tells him to go in.

“Eh, Luhan.”

“Err… err… what?”

“Come in…”

“Err… okay~” and they come in.

 

Luhan thinks, he never met this kind of girl before. Nice, beautiful, kind, friendly, and faithful. It is very perfect; he thinks if he has a wife, his wife is must be a girl like this and he found her. Luhan’s outside looks perfect and gorgeous, but inside his heart, he wants a girl who is his true love.

How can he make her his? Yes, it is very easy for a boy like him. But he doesn’t know yet that Tiffany’s character isn’t easy to be near.