Garden Lover

Garden Lover

BMEntertainment…

“How is the place we’ll make Lu Han’s ‘No Other like You’ MV?” the general of BM asks Lu Han’s manager.

“Yes, sir. Not yet, because this song is a love song, romantic, not a rock or hip hop song as always, sir. And it needs a girl to act with.”

“Romantic…. Ok, I know where we have to take it. So do you already find that girl?”

“Already,”

“Who is she?”

“Kwon Yuri”

“So you tell the work group to prepare things and we start tomorrow.”

“Okay,”

 

After talking, Jihyun is the Lu Han’s manager goes out from the chief’s office and goes straight at the record room.

“What’s up?” asks Lu Han

“Already find. But I don’t know,”

“Chief’s place might nice, don’t have to worry,” the team of melody, said;

“Hope that, so I go to tell other workers.”

 

==========================================================

 

Today Tiffany sits all alone and looks at nature around her. Her brother went to see the flower shop, so nobody more. Two beautiful eyes roll to see everything around them. But then she pulls out her eyes from natural to the gateway because there’s a car horn.

 

Tit! Tit!! [Car Horn]

So she runs to open the gateway. The car comes in, Tiffany closes the gate while the man in the car gets off.

 

“Uncle Bungsok!” Tiffany mentions his name. He’s Tiffany’s uncle, he’s the only who had taken Tiffany to school, and give money to her when she needs it. He’s the only relative she left, because the others had dead. She runs to hug him, and smiles happily.

“You grew a lot!” says uncle Bungsok and he smiles to Tiffany.

“How are you? I haven’t seen you, uncle.”

“I’m fine. I was very busy,” says uncle Bungsok and he looks to the flowers. “Wow! Look at these flowers you planted! It’s very much more than before!” He’s surprise.

“Yes, uncle.” Tiffany smiles.

“This is good. I’ve found it.”

“What are you looking for?”

“My singer needs a beautiful place like this to make MV. Can I borrow your place, Tiffany?”

 

Tiffany starts being quiet. She thinks, he just wants borrow her place. She shall pay everything back to him, by letting him has this place to make MV. So she decided to say:

“Okay, uncle. It is fine.” J

“Thank you.”

“That’s okay, uncle. Let’s relax.”

Tiffany takes him to the resting place. Let him smell the fresh nature. And talk.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

 

Tomorrow everyone prepares their things to make MV for Lu Han. Yuri is really happy that she can goes with Lu Han. And she must act with Lu Han, this is a gold chance for her, she will take this time to be close to Lu Han. Before she goes to the car, she talks on the phone with her friend, Hyoyeon.

 

“Hey, this chance I won’t let it go.”

“Yeah! Fighting, fighting, Yuri!”

“Huh! Stop that!” Yuri screams to Hyoyeon in the phone. And she walks to car. She sits beside to Lu Han and starting the conversation.

 

“Hello, Luhan.”

“Hi.” Luhan isn’t interest.

“Do you know me?” Yuri asks because who’s not important for him, he wouldn’t remember the name.

“Yeah. Why not?”

Yuri smiles. “Hihi, what’s my name?”

“I don’t know. I just know you will act with me in my Music Video.” Luhan looks at her. Yuri’s face is ==!.

“…” Yuri.

“…” Luhan.

“…” Yuri.

“…” Luhan turns his face looks out to the window.