We Share the Same Feelings

We Share the Same Feelings

 

Secret relationships inside the undisputed number one entertainment company in South Korea - SM Entertainment, the innocent princess maknae of the number one Korean girl group called So Nyuh Shi Dae, and the towering Duizhang of the rookie male group EXO-M isn’t an exemption to them.

Whoa! That’s something wicked!

Can’t believe with that ruckus, it’s the angelic-goddess Seo Joo Hyun involved in that subject.

Yay! SeoKris, my Royalist’s heart! I think I’m gonna die!

Well, people might have these various reactions, but of course, these two aren’t an exception to the human race. Yes, they’re still humans capable of making scandals and capable of falling in love, even if some fans already set their minds that these two came from a different world, or came from a different universe, or even fallen from the heavens, and from wherever people may imagine where they came from.

And falling in love isn’t a mistake, right? Seo Joo Hyun who goes by her stage name Seohyun is a HUMAN who only happens to have goddess features; therefore, she’s capable of falling in love.

 Well, in their case, it’s her first time to date someone. Wu Yi Fan is her first love.

 

 

It all started when this towering handsome got accepted in SM Entertainment, since he’s a foreigner and he’s not really good in speaking in Hangul like the other trainees he used to isolate himself during breaks and find himself a tranquil place to reflect on things, reminisce, or most of the time read his self – improvement book/s all alone in one of the old dancing rooms of their agency.

It became a hobby for him, to go there alone for almost four months whenever he feels down, wanting to space out, or just to simply chill all by himself until on fateful day a tall statured young lady with a long flowing dark brown hair entered the said room crying, depressed because of the loads of negative criticisms thrown to their group and thrown to her.

‘’A-annyeong hasaeyo, S-seohyun – sunbaenim.’’ He nervously greeted the weeping young lady, he immediately recognize her since the latter’s group receives so much love inside and outside of the company. And it’s because for some odd reasons, though all her eight older sisters are all pretty she has that something about her which makes her outstanding in front of him, the only beauty he could see despite the fact that there is a total of nine beautiful individuals in their group. And this thing is called attraction.

Standing in front of her, his whole being got suddenly frozen as his body got stiffened like a tall block of ice. He’s not that extremely introvert though he usually exclude himself with others due to language barrier, but just by standing in front of the girl who instantaneously caught his two dark orbs at first glance he could instantly turned into a shy guy.

The young lady was still in a verge of crying, as if he wasn’t really existing there with her at that particular moment, ‘’It’s my true self, how could they judge us being all plastic? It’s me on and off screen, how could they judge me so ruthlessly as if they know me personally?’’

‘Ah, emotional breakdown.’ He thought as he silently watched the latter sobs from one corner of that serene place. He then started to walk near her as he took out a handkerchief from his pocket and offered it to her, ‘’If not all the people here inside SM is nice, then expect that there will be a lot ruder people out there. Please, wipe your tears.’’

Though his voice was innately low and cold, at some point she felt unexplainable warmth from the tall young man who was standing in front of her. He may have a smug handsome face, but by judging him from the way he approached her, she could perceive that his intimidating looks is the contrary of his character.

‘’A-Are you sure?’’ she reluctantly asked, being reluctant if she was going to use the handkerchief offered by the latter.

‘’Here.’’ He persuasively handed it to her. ‘’I haven’t used that yet, but I cannot let you cry all afternoon in here. So, use it.’’

‘’T-thanks.’’ Indeed, he is a warm person, and for the first time in her life, she felt the sudden tingling feeling towards a stranger.

Yes, a stranger, though they’ve encountered each other in the huge hallways and some practice rooms of the SM building. They’ve greeted each other ‘’HIs’’ and ‘’Hellos’’ and they work under the same company, but that doesn’t mean that they are close and already familiar with each other, and that makes them still strangers to each other. Well, not anymore until that moment.

Soon as her tears dried down, she joined him to his serene silence, not making a sound nor uttering a word. They remained present with each other, soundless, him reading his self-improvement book and her watching his calming stature as she also got curious of what the latter was reading.  They sat side-by-side with each other, enjoying the book he owns.

Hours passed and so they needed to part from each other since she needed to go for their group’s schedule and he needed to attend his vocal lessons.

‘’Seems that you like this book a lot.’’ He handed his inspirational book to her like the way he handed her his handkerchief. ‘’Just give it back to me if you happen to finish it.’’

‘’B…but –‘’ she tried to give it back to the latter feeling embarrassed with his offer.

‘’I’ve read that book thrice; I just read it this time since I’m also feeling down today. ‘’

‘’Thanks.’’ She was left with no choice but to accept the latter’s offer, but then she was sincerely grateful to him.

‘’See the folded page sixteen there? Always remember the highlighted quote there, okay? I’m sorry but manager-hyung is already calling me. So let me excuse myself first, Seohyun-sunbaenim.’’

‘’What’s your name?’’ she grabbed the opportunity to ask him his name before he could even part with her.

‘’My name is Wu Fan, Seohyun-sunbaenim.’’

‘’T-T-thank you Wu Fan, Oppa?’’ she is shy in nature but she’s not the type to stutter a lot, as she assumed that the latter is older than her because of his ripe personality.

‘’Yes, I think I’m older than you for several months.’’ He warmly smiled as he turned the knob of the door, ‘’See you here next time.’’ He finally left the young lady.

As he slowly fades away from her sight, she flipped the book on that particular page he mentioned to have a relevant message for her to always remember whenever she’s down, and there’s a highlighted word that was obviously read for a multiple times because of the different pen markers used to highlight the lines that says, ’There’s this point in life where you could only pat you own shoulder whenever you’re feeling down. But still, be thankful once you experience it. He let you experience obstacles without anyone by your side, to make you realize that you are that tough. Always keep the faith and show less tears.’

Venturing alone in a foreign land, leaving every single harsh trainee days, it must have been hard for him. She doesn’t know his personal agonies during that time, but seeing how he highlighted that particular line from the book for multiple times she have pondered that maybe the tall young man was also experiencing hardships like her. Their only difference is that she already has her friends and family with her, and he has no one to be with him.

‘Should I be here for you from now on, Wu Fan-oppa?’

 

 

Ever since that fateful day, they began seeing each other. Not every day but whenever the young lady had free time from their busy schedules she would make a way just to meet the handsome young man from the same old practice room. Kris, since he was still a trainee, he tend to go in that place every single day patiently waiting for the belle to come by even at times that he knows that the she’s not yet coming due of being one of the most popular demanded idol out there. At times, he’s feeling the insecurity, whenever she’s being paired up with someone else like with CNBlue’s Yonghwa, and most specially to his Super Junior sunbaenim Kyuhyun, who happens to be really close to her in real life.

Yes, he’s feeling the insecurity of being a mere trainee keeping up with the bunch of male idols swooning around her. But despite all these obstacles, they remained secretly meeting each other. And during those every single meetings they became closer and closer to one another, they became open with their own feelings, frustrations, happiness, and secrets to one another until that point in time came where they both realize how much they mean to each other.

It all began with friendship, and like a flower Seohyun have slowly rooted to Wu Fan’s heart and so, love came in.

Well, it’s not so long ago when Wu Fan confessed to Seohyun, it has been three years’ time and he was only able to confess to her after their filming of So Nyuh Shi Dae’s VCR for their Taiwanese concert.

Why did it take him so long to man-up and confess his love for her? Simple, it’s because that was the time he gained the confidence to become rightful for her since that was the time that his debut with other eleven boys got confirmed. People might remark that his reason is silly, but a real man takes his pride to settle his life first before getting his beloved’s hand. And of course, facing reality the young lady is intelligent enough to set her standards straight for her ideal man which includes being a stable man she could depend on.

 

Then a year has passed, and his much waited debut day came and indeed it was a dream come true for him. And slowly, his dream of performing on the same stage with his princess Seohyun is becoming vivid every single day.

But wait, he has to lead his pack promoting their group in China, and they could only go back to Korea after the four whole months of promotion in his motherland. He did not hate it, but because he left his heart in her hands and he is miles away from her he couldn’t help but to feel sudden frustrations about their relationship.

It all started during their pre-debut days during the time when Luhan, Kai, and Sehun had the opportunity to model with Yoona and his girl Seohyun during their W Live pictorial.

After that photo-shoot, Luhan opened up to their group that he started liking a sunbaenim from So Nyuh Shi Dae, and it happens to be Seohyun.

Of all the nine goddesses why does it have to be Seohyun again? Do he and Luhan have the same pair of eyes so blinded to see only one person?

These questions kept bugging his mind, since he and Seohyun has been keeping their relationship in between the two of them, as in, none of his brothers and none of her sisters knows about it. We couldn’t blame them; and if they expose it to another a third person their relationship could no longer be called a SECRET.

And so, few months have passed and he became thankful that finally, EXO-M could go back to Korea and it means that they could see each other inside that serene old practice room again. He could finally read self-improvement books with her, share stories with her, express how much he misses her, and show his love for her.

Call them lame for a couple as they satisfy themselves reading self-improvement books together. Let them create their own love story, and let’s not under estimate the power of self-improvement books because it’s the object which draw them closer together. If he did not lent his precious self-improvement book to her that one fateful day, they will never have that Secret Relationship that they have right now.

Finally, it’s the season of SMTown tours, and Lee Soo Man’s really a brilliant man upon promoting EXO with the SNSD, particularly SNSD subunit TaeTiSeo, which includes Seohyun.

He was overjoyed upon hearing the news, thinking that his long-time dream of performing with her on-stage will come true. By just thinking about it, he felt that he’s higher than the clouds but then again it was ruined when it was announced to them that the SMTown’s collaboration number will be Kyungsoo, Sehun, Chanyeol, and Luhan from their group then TaeTiSeo. For goodness sake, when will he be picked to be paired up to her? He just found himself performing Like a G6 with Amber and Key, and One Dream with his BoA sunbaenim. Indeed it’s flattering to perform with those successful sunbaes, but it is way different and incomparable to his dream of performing with the love of his life Seohyun.

 

 

During their SMTown World Tour III in Seoul after performing DJ Got Us Falling in Love Again, Kris had a chance to visit Seohyun from the back stage and had a brief conversation with her.

‘’I’ve been watching you from here. Seems that you’re enjoying a lot, Hyun.’’ his tone was rather serious than what she was expecting.

‘’Waeyo, Wu Fan-oppa?’’ she asked innocently.

‘’N-nothing.’’ He bluntly replied as he briefly shook his head.

But then again, they’ve known each other for several years and it’s long enough for Seohyun not to perceive the latter’s feelings. She then began to playfully poke his sides as if she was a little child playing along with her first crush, ‘’Tell me, tell me Oppa…I know you and I’m different from your eyes right?’’

‘’It seems to me that you cannot get over with Eyes? What’s so relevant about it?’’ this time, there’s an obvious tinge of jealousy in his tone.

‘’Swear I’ve seen you before, I think I remember those. Eyes, eyes, eyes, eyes, eyes, eyes, eyes.’’ She playfully sang the deer-eyed handsome’s line. ‘’Seriously, Oppa you’re jealous because we shared the same lines?’’ she started giggling upon thinking of that idea, for the fact that he’s called EXO-M’s Duizhang, and for the fact that his height is 187-ish cm thinking that he’s jealous of that matter is really childish and silly.

‘’I’m not.’’ He looked just straight ahead enough to avoid her beautiful gaze, but this gesture of him just made it more obvious that he was just denying his jealousy.

‘’You are. You can’t even look at my eyes, eyes, eyes, eyes, eyes, eyes, eyes Wu Fan-oppa!’’ she couldn’t act even more carefree in front of other males but just to him.

‘’I’m not.’’ He denied once again, as he started flustering because of annoyance. ‘’Enjoy, if that’s what you want.’’ He uttered half-heartedly and carelessly. He’s not the type to say such careless statement, but then again the matter concerns Seohyun and she’s always the exception over rule.

‘’Look down here Wu Fan-oppa!’’ she beckoned the latter to look at her directly.

He was still feeling aggravated, but then he eventually looked at her like what she said.

‘’Wha – ‘’ he attempted to ask her in a rather protesting tone but found himself got cut for receiving a brief peck on the lips from Seohyun.

‘’Wu Fan-oppa. You’re too childish!’’ she started laughing because of the latter’s epic astonished reaction. ‘’We might share the same lyrics, but one thing’s for sure…WE share the same feelings.’’

The towering handsome immediately reflected on his childish act, ‘’I-I’m sorry Hyun, I should have put my confidence in you.’’

‘’It’s okay, I’m still glad that you’re jealous, it only means that I mean a lot to you.’’ She warmly smiled as she beckoned that she needed to leave before someone caught them together, but before she completely left him, she briefly turned to face him again and began, ‘’OUR collaboration? MAYBE NEXT TIME!’’

 

A/N: I dedicate this to Jolin-unnie (who demanded me to make this oneshot) and Deasy-unnie. My Royalist's-unnies by heart. Hahah! Love! Love! Author-Froggy!