Never Give Up [BangJae]

Everyone loves Youngjae

Never Give Up

Requested by: whatsyourname

Pairing: BangJae

Genre: Fluff

Info: In which Bang is taking his driver’s test again and wants Youngjae to be his personal cheerleader.

 

“Please.”

“No.”

“Please!”

“No!”

“Pretty please!”

“No dammit!”

“…Eyyyy.”

“Your fail aegyo won’t work on me, either, hyung.”

Yongguk pouts, a manly pout mind you, realizing the vocalist won’t agree to his wishes so easily. “Why not,” he whines, a manly whine, mind you.

“Why should I?” Youngjae asks stubbornly.

“I have failed the test twice already; don’t you think a little extra support will go a long way?”

“Honestly,  hyung, I don’t think any amount of support will help you there.”

“Yah!” and with that, proceeded a tickle fight, the younger mostly being on the receiving end.

 

The Day of the Driving Test.

 

Yongguk takes a deep breath, trying to calm his nerves the day of the test. Calm down, calm down, you can do this. Third time’s the charm, right? He drums his fingers on the arm of the chair, waiting for his turn to get behind the wheel with one of the instructors. Suddenly his cell phone rings, signaling he has a phone call. He answers it, seeing it’s a video from his beloved Youngjae.

“Yeah?” he answers.

“Yah, hyung!” the vocalist on the other end yells, “You haven’t taken the driving test yet, right?”

“Um no, why?” Yongguk’s curiosity is now most definitely spiked, but he has an idea of what the younger is getting at.

“You better enjoy this, cause this will be the first and last time I’ll ever do this again!” Yongguk chuckles, We’ll see about that. Soon, he could hear Youngjae clear his throat, then his sweet vocals fills his ears.

“Never give up

himeul nae ggumeul hyanghae Never give up

ireona ireona neoramyeon hal suga isseo

wake up wake up

geokjeong ma jal doelgeoya Never give up

neonikka geuge neonikka neo jasineul mideobwa

Never give up!

Good luck on your test, hyung! Hwaiting!” then before Yongguk could even express his gratitude, Youngjae hangs up.

Yongguk giggles, a manly giggle, mind you, as he looks at his phone, thinking about how cute the younger sounded. But a voice on the intercom, calling his name shook him out of his thoughts

 

Later, Back at the Dorm.

 

“So did you pass?”

“No.”

“…I told you no amount of support will help you!”

Yongguk growls a little at that, “Maybe I would of passed if you sang a girl group song like I asked you to!”

“Yah! You should be lucky I even sang that for you, ok?”

“Well, there’s always next time, right Jaejae?” Yongguk sing-songs the nickname he knows irks the younger.

“Hyung, maybe you should give up some time.”


Well then. Another fail, short as hell chapter >_< Thank you for requesting, whatsyourname (nice profile, by the way! So pretty~), I’ve been having BangJae (and YoungLo) feels lately! I hope I did not disappoint!

Also, you guys don’t have to specify a genre anymore, cause it seems everythings gonna be fluff anyway (though it’s a fail fluff). But if you want something different like angst or horror (why the hell would you want horror omg), then yes please specify that!

But yay! I'm done with my finals! I think I did pretty well ^^ Hopefully I can write more now but I probably wont cause I'm lazy.

Thank you for reading, commenting, and/or subscribing! I missed seeing the new comments and new subscribers alerts so much!