Chapter 5-continuedd

Hoya Hyung is such a Player =___=

Later that day at practice:

 

"YAH LEE HOWON!" Manager Hyung yelled. "ARE YOU EVEN PAYING ATTENTION!?! I'm trying to help you guys but you don't even listen! I might as well just stop talking huh?"

"Yeah you should!" Hoya yelled back. Everyone stopped moving and stared at Hoya and then at the manager. Its been a while since Hoya was this angry that he had actually talked back at one of the managers. They knew that this was going to be bad. "YOU DON'T DO ANYTHING BUT YELL AT US AND YOU WON'T EVEN GIVE US A BREAK. DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW TIRED WE ARE?!" Hoya stormed out of the room. Dongwoo quickly said "I'll go get him." and ran out after Hoya.

"Hoya!! What's wrong? Why are you so angry?" Dongwoo yelled after Hoya who kept walking. They reached an empty playground when Hoya stopped and sat under one of the playsets. Dongwoo panted from all the walking and sat down next to him. They shared a few minutes of silence before Dongwoo spoke again. "Hoya, is everything alright?" 

"Yes..no..i don't know." Hoya said unsurely. "I just feel really weird right now. I don't know what made me explode on Gonam hyung earlier. Its just, it was so annoying and I was in the middle of my thoughts and...I don't know."

"oh..do you want to tell me what's wrong?" Dongwoo asked carefully. He knows that Hoya won't tell things really easily, but if he makes it seem like everyday conversations, he'll spill everything. 

"I don't know...i feel so confused." Hoya said.

"Oh..What are you confused about? Is it between a member or something?" Dongwoo asked.

"Yeahh..."Hoya put his head down on his knees.

"Who?" Dongwoo asks, trying to hide the excitement in his voice.

"It's about uhm...Sungjong..." Hoya said awkwardly.

"Oh. Why Sungjong?" Dongwoo asked, kinda sounding disappointed.

"I don't know. I kinda have a weird feeling about him." Hoya said.

"I see. Well don't worry about it." Dongwoo said cheerfully. "Because I'm here with you and will help you." He ended his sentence with a peck to the cheek.

"Hyung why'd you do that? You'll never know if any of the members or manager hyungs are here. Or ever regular people walking past." Hoya said shyly. They haven't been able to show their affection lately.

"Hehe, if the Woogyu couple can be so affectionate so freely, I feel like we should be too!" Dongwoo giggled. This  was one of those times where Hoya felt protected. Even if it was by the silly dinosaur with a funny laugh, he felt like he was protected. "Maybe we should tell the members about our relationship."

"Hmm...Maybe. I don't mind but what if we get in trouble for it?" Hoya said, relieved at the thought of needing to hide their love but worried about the outcome.

"Well, Sunggyu hyung said that he might be telling manager hyungs about Woohyun, even though I'm guessing they already know" Dongwoo laughed. For the first time that day, Hoya laughed. A genuine laugh. "Let's get going back before they start to get worried. Its been like 2 hours already." Dongwoo said as he stood up, accidentally hitting his head on the playset. 

"AIGOO! Are you okay? You're so clumsy!" Hoya said as he wrapped his arms around Dongwoo. Dongwoo just laughed and hugged him back, embracing him tightly. They start walking back to the practice room. Hoya braced himself for the punishment he would get once he returns. But it was okay. Hoya knew that Dongwoo was going to be there for him no matter what and that would give him as much strength as he would need to get through the rest of the day. 

 

A/N: Hai guise! I updated cause I felt bad about such a short chapter yesterday, so I made a kinda longer chapter as a continuation. If you confused about the relationships right now its Dongwoo and Hoya are secretly dating and Sunggyu and Woohyun are also secretly dating (only Dongwoo and Hoya know about it). I know I said this was going to be a Hojong fanfic, but don't worry, its going to get there. Haha I hope you guise enjoyed reading this! Subscribe if you like where this is going and comment below on what you would like to see in the story! :) I'm always welcome to suggestions!! Byebye and see you at my next update!!