Chapter 14

Hoya Hyung is such a Player =___=

"WHAT'RE YOU DOING?!? YOU SHOULD BE ASLEEP!!" Sunggyu half-screamed and half-whispered.

"Kekekeke, couldn't sleep without you gyugyu~" Woohyun said and flashed his cheesy grin.

"STOP IT!! You should've been asleep and not eavesdropping!!" 

"Sorry gyubaby~"

"Ugh, you're so greasy. You better not tell anyone okay? I'll break that cheesy face of yours if you do."

"Psh, you wouldn't dare~" Woohyun winked at Sunggyu, causing Sunggyu to smile a little.

"Just go to sleep. I'm exhausted." Sunggyu said as he crawled into bed. He didn't hear Woohyun say anything until he felt someone squish his sides.

"Mmkay, let's sleep then" Woohyun snuggled his nose deep into Sunggyu's neck. The two fell asleep without a care in the world.

~~~~~~

Sungyeol rolled around in his bed, tossing and making the top bunk shake with him. *Thank god Soo-Soo is a deep sleeper.*

"Stop. Moving. Around. Pabo." Yeol heard a low voice and immediately stopped moving. *Woops...*

"Psst...Soo-Soo..." No response. "PSSSSSSSSSSST. Soo-yaa~" Yeol heard the blankets ruffle and felt Myungsoo turn over, but still had no reaction. *Dammit...well one more time wouldn't hurt right?* "PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST SOOOSOOOOOO"

"WHAT?!!!" Myungsoo whispered/screamed.

"Are you awake?" Sungyeol grinned, he had to be.

"What do you think choding..." Myungsoo muttered.

"Hehehe, what do you want to do today? We should go hang out by Hongdae! We can get ice cream and go shopping and watch a movie and-"

"Yeollie-yaa, its 8AM, let me sleep a bit more okay?"

"Fineee, I'll wake you up at 10AM okay?" Yeol heard a small Mmm, and then blankets ruffling. He could be like such a baby sometimes.

~~~~~~~

Sungjong glanced at the clock. 8:13AM. Way too early for him to be up. He had a variety show filming at 6PM, leaving him the morning-afternoon free. Hmmm, should I stay in the dorms or go out today...Maybe I can join Sungyeol and Myungsoo hyung if they're going out... Pleased with this thought, he decided to sleep a bit longer. 

A Few Hours Later:

"Hyungs where are you going?" Sungjong asked, seeing Sungyeol and Myungsoo already dressed and putting on their shoes.

"Hm? We're just going out." Myungsoo muttered, Sungyeol too excited to speak.

"Oh, can I join?" 

"Sorry, we were thinking about just us two going, you know?"

"Ohh, I see. A date huh."

"Ehh, Jjongie don't sound like that, we can go together next time okay?" 

"Alright then.." Sungjong made his way back into the room and plopped down onto the bed. What am I going to do for the next 8 hours....I don't want to ask Hoya hyung to go anywhere since he's so awkward....Dongwoo hyung is dead on his bed, and Sunggyu and Woohyun hyung went out for their schedule...*sigh* I have nothing to do, so bored!! Oh, wait! I can go to the park! There are always little kids there that like to play around, it'll be fun right? 

-Few Hours Later-

Okay this was probably the worst idea in the world... Sungjong was trapped under the slide with his hands and legs tied with jumpropes while little kids run up and down the slide, causing his head to bump onto the plastic piece of hell. "Kids! Stop this right now before I get your mothers!" 

"Mehrong!!"

"Kekeke, silly ahjussi can't get us~"

"Oppa is so weak!"

"YOU KIDS!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO THIS YOUNG GENTLEMAN?" A mother yelled as she approached the scene. The kids immediately got quiet and stood in a line, hiding behind the mother's child. "I'm so sorry! I don't know what got into these kids." She helped him get back up and then glared at the children. "Apologize to this young man right now!"

"Mianhaeyo..." the children mumbled. They stood there awkwardly before running off again, this time heading for the climbing walls.

'Again, I am so sorry! Kids these days...." The mother bowed again, keeping her head down.

"Oh, don't worry about it! 

~~~~~

Hoya was awake. He had been awake since 5AM. He couldn't sleep at all. I've been such a jerk lately....I've been ignoring Dongwoo and Sungjong, and just being so pissy..I can't help but think that I might be getting feelings for Sungjong....STOP. I can't think that. I'm in love with Dongwoo. Ughh. 

"Hoya?" Hoya stayed still. He closed his eyes and pretended to sleep. 

"Howon-ah..." Dongwoo said once more. "I guess you're asleep huh?..Well, I'm worried. You haven't been yourself lately and I just can't help but think that we're becoming more and more distant. I love you, you know that. Don't be like this anymore, you're worrying me, along with all the other members. Especially Sunggyu hyung." Hoya flinched. He heard the sadness in Dongwoo's voice. He hated it when his Dino is sad. He felt like hitting himself for making him feel like this. 

"Thank god, you're asleep. I don't know what to do if you saw me like this right now...hahaha..." Dongwoo sobbed a bit. Hoya couldn't take it anymore. He turned around and immediately hugged the crying dino. 

"What? I thought you-why?!" Dongwoo sobbed into his arms. 

"I'm sorry...I don't know what else to say. I know I've been acting like a jerk...I'm sorry. Please don't cry. I love you." Hoya whispered, trying to keep his tears in. If he started crying, Dongwoo would only cry even more. He felt Dongwoo's arms tighten around him and didn't move. He cupped Dongwoo's face in his hands and kissed him. This only caused Dongwoo to start crying even more. They stayed in each other's embrace for a while, and as Dongwoo fell asleep, Hoya lifted him and placed him in his bed. I love you Dongwoo. Don't you ever forget that. 

 

A/N: HELLO HELLO~ hahah, sorry about being so lazy and updating so rarely. MIANHAAAAAAAAAAAE~ I read ren5512's comment and felt like I just needed to write a yadong part. Pardon me, but I am also a yadong shipper^^ I honestly don't know where this story is going, but I guess I'll discover along the way~ Love you all, be well, and comment! :) Your comments keep me going!