1.

If it's You and Me

Everything was, in one word, white. A colossal hall full of white porcelain tiles that covered the floor, thin see-though white curtains cascaded the walls with an enormous white chair, or throne waiting at the end. This hall, if any mortal saw it, looked as though the Greek mythology that children were taught to remember but not believe, came to life. A man with grey long locks of hair and wore a white silk robe sat down on the throne, suddenly a pair of eyes looked at him as though he was a statue. 

 

"Come here young one" the beholder of these eyes then came forth, he had a well structured body, thick lips and a pair of wings that any angel would envy. 

 

"What have you done?" the man slammed his right hand to the cold armrest. 

 

"I've done nothing wrong!" 

 

"Don't lie with me" the man stood up. "I know what you did and it's nothing to lie about, after all these years of believing in you…. I can't believe you of all people would do this to me" 

 

"I promise I didn't do anything wrong. Why would I, your loyal servant, would ever think of betraying you?" 

 

"That's what I should be asking you!" the man pointed at the younger. "I have evidence that you were the one who did it, please brother come forward" from the darkness a figure steps forward, every step he took it felt as if the world would crumble at his feet. His hair was dark and his eyes were even darker, one look into them and you would be staring into an abyss of nothingness. He wore a black robe with gold detailing circling his arms. The figure came forth and stood beside his brother. 

 

"Oh dear brother…." the dark man put an arm on his brother's shoulder. "This boy was the one who did it, I saw it with my own two eyes" 

 

"See, you cannot escape by lying out of this one. Now tell me where did you hide it?" 

 

"I swear to you I didn't and would never do such horrible thing to you!" the younger exclaimed. 

 

"Lies, lies and more lies. These are not pretty little white lies you are telling me now." 

 

"After serving you all of this time, you still can't trust me? How do you know it wasn't him!" the younger pointed at the dark clothed one. 

 

"How can you say something like that about my own brother. He would never do something like that, we are family and family would never betray each other." 

 

"Am I not part of your family?" the younger asked with sad eyes. 

 

"Not anymore," the man looked away. "Now to pay for what you've done, you are banished from here and will be sent to earth."

 

"No…. Please you can't send me there," the younger gasped and pleaded.

 

Just as things were as bad as they could get "I'm sorry but you have to pay for what you've done. I will also take away your wings, for now." A pair of wings are something that all angels have worked hard to earn, each and every angel have different type of wings. Some have very soft feathers and some have thick ones but the "boy" had worked hard to earn his and thus almost every angel envied his perfect white glistening pair wings. 

 

"Please anything but that, not my wings! I worked hard to get these! NO" 

 

"I'm sorry but this is what you get" the man snapped his fingers and suddenly a hole lay beneath the younger. "I will send you a guardian to help you adapt with your new life on earth, I've somewhat altered the memories of the people around her to believe that you're a close family friend whose house have been burned down and family murdered."

 

"How tragic," the younger finally snapped but then oh so suddenly the younger disappeared into the mysterious hole, which leads to earth. 

 

"Don't worry brother, I'm sure he'll learn his lesson and give you back what's rightfully yours," the dark clothed man patted his brother's back. 

 

"I hope so, he was my most trusted angel," the man sat back down on his throne.  

 

"I'm sure he will but for the time being let's tighten up security and have a search party--" his brother began but cut off.

 

"Yes…. I know, we shall do that… later" the man sighed, stood up. "Good bye my friend" he faintly whispered as he left the hall.

 

 


 

Sorry if it's kind of boring, but you or Jin Ae is gonna appear on the next chapter!