7. Recognize the small things he usually mean the most

30 Ways To Make You Smile

“Hyuk….”

“Hm?”

“Which is more important…….to love or to beloved?”

“What?”

“To love or to be loved?”

“How about this, which is more important to a bird, the left wing or the right wing?”

“Huh? Of course it needs both of it, Silly! It can’t fly only with one of the wings.”

“You’ve got the point yet you still ask?”

“Quit playing, Hyuk. I don’t get what your point is!”

“You silly. I mean both of it are important. To love and to be loved, just like the left wing and the right wing…. Both of it are a packet.”

“Ah…I get it now.” Donghae nodding slowly with a playful smile plastered on his tiny lips.

Hyukjae, who is now driving the car, only took a quick glance to his boyfriend and showed him a gentle smile. This famous couple of Super Junior are now on their way to Mokpo –only the two of them- by a car, and well, yeah, Hyukjae is forever a driver for Donghae. Tomorrow is Donghae’s Father’s birthday and Donghae suddenly feels like going home –his real home- to celebrate it with his family. Well, maybe he, his hyung, and his mom will go to his father’s graveyard, having a small ceremonial there. And Hyukjae, as a good boyfriend, of course will come along with him wherever he go.

“Tck what is it, Hae? Why suddenly asked that question?” Hyuk brings the topic up again.

“Nothing kekekeke….”

“Uhhh, you really are a kid sometimes.” He ruffled Hae’s hair while still concentrate on the road.

“Indeed kekekeke, Kibum told me that too.” Donghae mention Kibum’s name out of blue. And Hyukjae just frowned a bit because of that.

‘Why was he suddenly talked about Kibum.’ Hyukjae thought, feel a bit jealous.

They’d stop talking for a while after that. Only ‘Whatever They Say’, a song by Dongbangshinki could be here filled the car. Donghae is looking at the road silently while his hands were clutching on a bucket of flower for his father, white roses, which is he bought earlier. He may be smile and acts funny all the way, but Hyukjae can tell that his boyfriend is dying inside. He surely missed his father and…Kibum, so much.

“I miss him…..I miss Kibum….” Again, Donghae said it out of blue and let out a heavy sigh like he was sooooo sad.

“Hae….” Hyukjae called. Donghae just turn his head to face Hyukjae with a questioning look.

“Errm….Just cry if you feel like to….You know, sometimes cry makes you feel better.” Hyukjae tried to look normal, but hell, how can he acts normal when his boyfriend is talking about another man? And the worse is, the man that Donghae talking about is no other than Donghae’s ex-boyfriend, Kim Kibum. Ex-ing-boyfriend, for Nemo’s sake.

Donghae chuckled then he bring his hand to Hyukjae’s lap, rubbing it slowly.

“Don’t be jealous, Eun~” he whined cutely.

“N-no, I’m not….” Hyukjae stuttered trying to ignore the butterflies in his belly. The fact that Donghae worried about his feeling already make him so full of happiness.

“You aren’t jealous?” Donghae repeated. And hyukjae shook his head eagerly.

“Okay then, how about I ask him to come over to Mokpo for joining us?” Donghae asked, his voice somehow feels like his mocking Hyukjae right now.

“Yaaaaaaa~ don’t you dare!” Hyukjae whinned to him, annoyed by the idea. Then Donghae laughing his off because of Hyukjae’s expression. So priceless!

“I just missed going around with him….” Hae said.

“I know…He’s your closest friend before me after all.” Hyuk answer gently.

“Don’t you miss going around with Junsu? I mean, well, he’s your boyfriend after all….” Donghae’s voice turned into a wishper on the ‘boyfriend’ part.

“Ex, Donghae. Ex-boyfriend.” Hyukjae emphasized on the ‘Ex’ word.

Donghae smiled.

“Ugh seriously Donghae, can we just change the topic?” Hyukjae said, completely annoyed. He hates it when someone, especially Donghae, talk about his past with Junsu.

------------------------------------------------------

Hyukjae and Junsu were indeed a couple a few years ago, but then Hyukjae found out that Junsu loves Yoochun more. And just like that, they broke up, leaving Hyukjae with a big scars in his heart. He felt betrayed.

At the same time, Donghae broke up too with Kibum. Well the reason is Kibum decided to focus on his acting career instead of staying with SJ and Donghae. Kibum told Donghae about that a week after Donghae’s father –a person that he loves the most- leave the world forever. Donghae just can’t described his feeling that time, he feels that no one love him. Everyone that he loves just left him behind like a . Doesn’t care about what he’s feeling.

Donghae was totally a mess that time. He thought, life is so unfair. He put someone first who puts him second. He give a 200% in a relationship to someone when the other only give 20%. It seems likes he’s giving everyone his everything and they’re just walking away and giving him their back.

Hyukjae felt bad for his bestfriend. So he tried to erase the pain, tried to heal the scars and not allowing others to hurt it again. And Donghae, being a good bestfriend he is, decided to healing the scars on Hyukjae’s heart. So his thanks could be paid off. Those bestfriend slowly feel something more. Something that cannot be describe in Bestfriend’s word. It’s something deeper than a friendship. And just like that, they become a couple. A sweet couple, to be ing honest.

Donghae said ‘I want to love someone whose heart has been broken so that he knows exactly how it feels and won’t break mine.’ on the day they officially become a couple.

Then Hyukjae hugged his cute boyfriend thightly, he’s silently thank God for giving him the pain and sending this perfect creature to heal it.

“I’m glad I did meet you, Hae. Cause you were the one who always asked me if anything was wrong. You were the one who loved me for me. The one who cared when everyone else didn’t. The one who listened. The one who stayed up late just to talk about the randomest ever –referring to Junsu- and you were the one who I told secrets to. The one who taught me new thing. The one who laugh at my bad jokes. The one who did things, just for me.” Hyukjae mumble in Donghae’s hair, still hugging his Hae tightly.

--------------------------------------------------

Hyukjae’s lips showed a warm smile by remembering those sweet night of them. Donghae who staring at him all the time, chuckled and slap his y chest playfully.

“Stop smiling, Eun. That’s creepy.” Hyukjae just rubbed his chest while pouting his lips.

“What were you thinking just now? Why you smiled by yourself, huh?” Donghae asked, Hyukjae chuckled on his boyfriend’s behaviour.

“Nothing, Hae….Just thinking about our first night as an official couple….” Hyukjae answered and gave him a gentle smile. Donghae blushed madly.

“By the way, I thought you’re going to write a happy birthday wish for your father? Have you write it?” Hyukjae reminds him of his own idea earlier.

“Ah right! I forgot to write it! I’ll write it now. Ugh…paper paper, where’s paper?! Eun! Give me a paper!” Donghae is freaking out knowing that he forgot to write a happy birthday wish for his father.

“Calm down, baby….I think there’s pile of paper on the back-seat. Go check it.” After he found it, he starts to write a happy birthday wish for his father.

Hyukjae stays silent not wanting to ruined Donghae’s solemn mood. It’s a wish for his father who he loved and missed the most anyway.

‘Looks like he has done write it.’ Hyukjae thought.

He steal a glance on Donghae who is crying now. Sobbing silently. He rubbed his eyes, erase the tears away. Donghae breath in and out, and slowly success to stop his tears. Hyukjae carresed Hae’s hair lovingly with one of his hand while the other stil grabbing the wheel. Donghae once again glance at his hand-writing, he re-read it carefully before he fold it neatly.

‘Dear dad, happy birthday! I’m going home today, and I’m planning to come to your graveyard, aren’t you happy? You have to! Because your handsome son is going to visit you.^^ And guess what? I bring Hyukjae too. You’re going to meet the man that I love, Dad. Well, I miss you, soooooo much T^T But you don’t have to worry about me, there is Teuk Hyung, Heechul Hyung, Kangin Hyung, and all of SJ’s members who taking care of me. And there is Hyukjae who always be there for me like you usually do. Dad….no matter who I get married to, how much time I spend with Hyukjae, how much I love Hyukjae as my boyfriend you’ll always be my number 1 man. Happy birthday daddy. Donghae love Daddy so much.’

Donghae look at Hyukjae’s lovingly then gave him a quick yet warm peck on his cheek.

“Thanks, Eun for always be there for me. Thanks for always recognize the small things I usually mean the most. I love you, Eun. So much.” Donghae said.

Hyukjae decided to stop the car on the road-side. He take both of Donghae’s hand, grasped it thight. He look straight on his lover’s eyes. His look showed so much love that he feel for the younger.

“I love you too, baby Hae. I love you more than Yesung Hyung loves ddangkoma, Kyuhyun loves his PSP, Sungmin Hyung loves pink stuff, Jungsoo Hyung loves all of the girls in the world…………”

Donghae chuckle because of Hyukjae’s last word. ‘Pffttt, Jungsoo Hyung loves all of the girls. He indeed loves all the girls.’ Donghae thought.

But he stiffened as Hyukjae kiss him sweetly on the lips and tell him the very lovely words to him.

“………Baby, I love you like our ELF around the world loves Super Junior. I love you everlastingly, baby Hae.”

-------------------------------------------------

EDITED! ^^

7th drabble is out kekekekekeke ^^ Hope you’ll like it, enjoy! ><