6. When he's ill, stay by his bedside

30 Ways To Make You Smile

A chaotic morning. It was a suitable words for describing Super Junior’s dorm situation this morning. Shouted at each other, yelled, tears, sobs can be heard filled the whole dorm. Kangin nearly lost his temper and he would throw his punch to Hyukjae’s face if there’s no Kyuhyun who stopped him.

“WHERE IS THE STRONG HYUKJAE THAT I KNOW?! YOU’RE NOT OUR HYUKJAE, YOU LOSER!!!” Kangin shouted angrily.

Hyukjae who kneeled down with his face showed so much guilty. Tears all over his cheeks are telling everyone that he’s really sorry toward s. He felt so fail, and felt like he’s cracking up Super Junior’s condition which is already cracked after Leeteuk’s enlistment. The very first big scandal that Hyukjae had. This morning, IU posted a photo of her and Hyukjae. A photo which caused a trouble for Hyukjae and Super Junior.

She posted on her twitter but not so long after that, she deleted it. Strange, isn’t it? What’s the point of post it but delete it after that? No one knows. Even Hyukjae doesn’t know either. ‘We used to be a normal friend, but why the hell she did this to me’ Hyukjae thought. Actually he doesn’t take it seriously in the first place. He could just tell the truth that the photo is nothing. It was just a dirty misunderstanding. But after he checked on internet, netizen did not only look down on Hyukjae, but also Super Junior. They even wrote ‘Are Super Junior members love to have like Hyukjae? Looks like he enjoyed his bed time with IU’. Hyukjae can’t take it if the netizen starts to looked down on Super Junior too because of this. He just can’t. The photo is taken long time ago when IU called Hyukjae and telling that she was sick. She asked Hyukjae to pay a call her. And Hyukjae, as a great sunbae yet a fan of her accepted her request. And for all myeolchi around the world’s sake, it’s not only the two of them in IU’s apartement that day. There was IU’s mom and the rest of her family. They were chit chatting awkwardly. Since Hyukjae felt so embrassed because IU only wears her pajama. Hyukjae didn’t get it why she only wears pajama. So they just talked formally –something like how’s your condition, wish you get better soon, IU-ssi- in the living room. Then, IU asked Hyukjae to take a picture together. Again, Hyukjae as a good sunbae, can’t refuse her request. Since she is sick, Hyukjae thought. Nothing special, just simply taking a few photos. IU is the one who holding the camera and she was like not allowing Hyukjae to see the picture after they done taking it. Hyukjae just ignore it. He didn’t feels interest anyway. And he just too innocent to think it would be gone this far.

“You know that this is the best way, Hyung! I caused the trouble so I should just end it by myself! I tried not to be a troublesome, don’t you get it?!” Hyukjae too, shouted angrily between his sobs.

“Stop talking about troublesome thingy, Hyung! We’re family! Super Junior is family! We face it together!” Ryeowook who can’t hold his tears anymore because of the situation cried his heart out.

Hyukjae panted heavily, clutching his hands into a fist. He is upset. Upset to himself. Tense silence, only sobs and panted can be heard.

“Fine. You want to go, right? You want to out from Super Junior, right? That’s what you want, huh? Fine! Just go!” Kangin said sternly.

“Hyungs, stop it!” Ryeowook can’t stand it anymore. He broke down on the sofa while covering his ears, prevented for hearing anything harsh again. His tears overflowed like waterfall. He can’t stand seeing his brother like this. He just can’t. ‘If only I could turn back the time…’ Hyukjae thought.

-------------------------------------------------

A man with a head hanging down facing the floor, walking lifelessly on SM’s corridor. Everyone who walked pass him can tell that he’s unfocused and he’s crying silently.

“Donghae!” a manly voice of Yunho can be hear, calling out the man’s name. The man stop walking and turn his head to the voice. He showed Yunho –who is 7 months older than him- his smile –weak smile- and Yunho can’t help but feels so worry. ‘He looks like a zombie. A pale face, unfocused eyes, and red puffy eyes. What’s wrong with him.’ Yunho thought.

“Yunho Hyung.” He simply answer with a hoarse voice.

“What is it, Donghae? Are you having a problem? You look awful, you know?”

“I’m fine, j-just tired.” He answer weakly.

“You sure? Are you sick? Having a fever or something? You look pale, Donghae.”

“…no, I’m fine, Yunho Hyung” he wishpered. A cold sweat dripped from his forehead and his fingers are trembling. Yunho can tell he is not fine. According to his wishpered answer, looks like he didn’t has energy left to talk.

“No no you are not. I don’t have any schedule right now so I’ll take you to the hos--”

But berofe Yunho manage to finish his sentence, Donghae collapsed on him. He got panick so he quickly took his cellphone out from his pocket and dialing Siwon’s number.

---------------------------------------

“…..He’s just having a fever because he’s tired. And something disturbing his mind which cause his illness got worse. He has to bed-rest for 3 days to regain his energy back. He need to take his medicine properly, thrice per day.” Docter Yoon said.

SJ members plus Yunho nodded silently, still, worriness can showed from their face. Hyukjae, who sit on the chair in Donghae’s bedside crying hardly while caressing Donghae’s hand. Everyone felt bad for this couple. They have to pass through a hard time only for their love. It’s not for having a gay love since the first place, but they already gone this far. 3 years of love. And they just can’t give up because of this stupid scandal, right? Everyone is parying for the both of them to be strong. They know that Eunhae will pass this trouble. They just know.

“C-can everyone leave me and Donghae alone, please?” Hyukjae asked weakly. He looked fragile. Everyone leaving the room immediately. Yunho gave a last on Hyukjae’s shoulder before he went out of the room.

Silent……

Only Hyukjae’s sobs that can be hear. He look straight on his lover’s pale face. Caressing his soft hand and give a quick peck on it once or twice.

“I’m sorry, Hae…..I’m sorry” Hyukjae wishpered then he continue crying his heart out. Felt so guilty towards his lover.

“You have to trust me, Hae….Please just trust me…..” Hyukjae continuous talking to unconscious Donghae. keep caressing his hand and his hair softly. Praying that he would wake up soon. Very soon.

.

.

.

And seems like God loves him. Because not so long after that Donghae is aware of the unconscious. Hyukjae have an urge to ask him is he needs drink or else.

“Hae…Baby…You okay? Do you wanna drink or something?” Hyukjae asked between his crying and panting. Donghae kept his mouth close. And it hurts Hyukjae so much. Hyukjae think that Donghae maybe, just maybe, had enough of him. He think that Donghae maybe, just maybe, hurt too deep because of this. And maybe, just maybe, he wont talke to Hyukjae anymore. And the worse is, maybe, just maybe, he will hate Hyukjae after this. Hyukjae cried harder because of that thought.

“Eun….I’m fine….Don’t worry, I need nothing….” Donghae caressing Hyukjae’s hand. He feels bad for making Hyukjae, his lover, crying hard because of him.

“No, Hae….Please….Do not say you’re fine, just hit me, slap me, or anything if you need to….Just don’t pretending that you’re fine, baby….Don’t….”

“I’m not pretending, Eun….I’m fine….I really am….” Donghae eyes got teary, he can’t see Hyukjae like this. Then they cried together. Hyukjae brought Donghae to his embrace and hugged him tightly.

“You have to trust me, Hae…..You hav---” “Ssssshhhhh, I *sobs* trust you, Eun. I *sobs* trust you….Stop crying, baby….please….” Donghae said between his sobs.

“I did nothing with her, it was just misunderstanding, you have to trust me, baby….” Hyukjae still crying and hugging Donghae more tightly than before. Somehow he felt afraid that Donghae wont trust him and decide to leave him.

“I said I trus you, Eun! I trust you!” Donghae cried harder and hug Hyukjae back. They’re hugging so tightly like no one can separate them.

“I’m sorry, Hae….I’m sorry….”

---------------------------------------------

After an hour of apologizing session, they feel tired of crying. Donghae who still have a fever feels so tired and dizzy.

“Sleep, baby…..I’ll stay here…..” Hyukjae said caressing Donghae’s hair.

“You aren’t sleep? Come sleep beside me, Eun.” Donghae showed his pouty lips. Hyukjae can’t resist those lips and just give him a quick peck.

“No, baby. Just sleep, you have to rest…I promise I’ll just stay here until you wake up tomorrow….”

“Pinky promise?” Donghae cutely showed his pinky finger to Hyukjae, asking for a pinky promise. Hyukjae chuckled because of Donghae’s childish behaviour.

“Promise. Now sleep.” Hyukjae link his pinky finger to Donghae’s. Then Donghae started to close his eyes. . . . . . . . . . Before Donghae could go to his dreamland, Hyukjae called his name again. And Donghae just tiredly open his eyes.

“What is it, Eunhyukkie? You want to talk about something?” he asked.

“……” Hyukjae keep silent and just look at Donghae’s eyes straightly.

“Tell me, baby…. What’s wrong?” he asked again.

“W-why do you trust me that much, Hae?” Hyukjae stuttered. And Donghae just gave him a sweet smile and slowly closing his eyes again because he feels too tired. But before he totally lost his consciousness, he manage to says something….

“Because I love you, Eun….. and love is all about trust and believe each other, right?” And Hyukjae can’t be happier for having Donghae as his lover.

---------------------------------------------------------

EDITED ^^

I’m sorry for a very very very very very late update ;_; Forgive me! XD So this is the 6th drabble, enjoy!

Final Exam's coming ;_______;