1. Tell him that he's beautiful, not y, hot or fine

30 Ways To Make You Smile

 

Hyukjae POV
 
"You may kiss your wif-- hus-- errrr which one you like me to call you, Donghae? Husband or wife?" Siwon speaks stupidly
 
Hell, this (not so) perfect creature sometimes can be so fool. Can he see that I'm the man here?
Hm... well, donghae too...but... Aish this is stupid.
Look at the cutie man with his white tuxedo beside me, is that possible that he's the man?
Choi Siwon, you stupid (not) handsome man...
 
"Can you make it fast, Siwon?" I wishper.
 
I can see that Donghae's face turned as red as tomato right now, awwww cute.
Damn, Siwon please be fast I can't wait to kiss that y lips...
Siwon rolled his eyes, feels annoyed.
 
" you, Hyukjae. You didn't pay me for this. So let me do it in peace" he said.
 
What the h--
 
"Stop it, Hyukkie. Just let him be... I like to be called as wife, Siwon"
 
Donghae tells him with his angelic smile. God, the person who has those angelic smile is soon to be mine.
 
"Alright, alright. You may kiss your wife now, Hyukjae-ssi"
 
I looked at a pair of beautiful eyes of him.
I'm glad that he's mine now...
My wife, Lee Donghae...
 
--------------------------------------------
 
 
Now we're sitting at sofa in the living room and do nothing except me cuddling him from behind.
Yes, me sit at the sofa and donghae sits on my laps.
Great position, isn't it?
 
"Hyukkie, what do you want to eat for breakfast tomorrow? I'll cook it."
 
What? Breakfast????
Donghae seriously this is our first night as a married couple and the first topic is....breakfast????
Aish this cutie...
 
"Ya, why breakfast? We should talk about smexy smexy thingy you know, this is our first night anyway" I said, smelling his hair.
 
"ert! You only love my body, aren't you?" I bet he's pouting right now.
 
W-Woah.
 
"Of course no, my cutie wife. No."
 
"So, you mean that I'm not y and my body is just fine? Not that special?"
 
I make him turn to face me.
Ahhhh, what are you talking about, donghae...
 
"Listen to me carefully, Lee Donghae" I say with my husky voice.
 
He blinked his eyes repeatly, innocently, and.....cutely.
 
"You are beautiful, not y, hot or just fine"
 
Silence for about a minute then he opened his mouth again.
 
"Why?" He said as his cheek turn so red.
 
"Because I love every part of you, not just your y hot body but also...."
 
I cupped his face and peck on his lips. Just a quick one.
 
".....here, I love your personality, your kindness, and everything on you"
 
"You're beautiful, Lee Donghae, My Wife"
 
And I kiss him.
......and you know what next.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
I know this is , sorry ><