Almond

Pepero
 
"Fine, i will buy you the pepero so just stay at the dorm and wait for me." Jiwon surrendered while Minseok did an air pump. "But, what benefits do i get from buying that pepero you crave for?' 
 
Minseok turned around and faced her. "I will do anything for you! Just buy me the pepero. Pretty pretty please." with gleaming eyes and his lips jutting out. That face was defintely something Jiwon could not resist,. "I know what exactly can you do for me." Jiwon snapped her fingers resulting in Minseok being slightly tensed by her sudden action.
 
"Your next photoshoot is going to be dark themed. Wear a cute bowtie for that photoshoot. I dont care if your stylists dont approve it, just wear a bowtie that is totally irrelevant to the photoshoot's theme. Promise me that and you will get your pepero." Jiwon started drumming her fingers when Minseok relaxed from his previously tensed position.  "That is going to be easy. The stylists are going to be withering in my hands when i do my aegyo although Tao's aegyo is better.. But yay to pepero!!" Minseok exclaimed happily and sat cross legged on the couch. 
 
"And I demand for a pepero kiss." Jiwon said that as she powdered her face and waiting for a reaction from her overly excited boyfriend. "I will think about that request and will you get out of the house to buy groceries already?" Minseok with the tongue out. Jiwon rolled her eyes and pulled his beanie down, covering his face, on her way out.
 
"What flavour?" Jiwon shouted in the direction of the living room while wearing her shoes at the door step. 
 
"Almond!"