4

Locked Secrets (Sequel)

 

 

₪₪₪

 

                Believe it when Onew say that he couldn’t have been more ecstatic to have the baby BUT, and that’s a big but, the changes that his body is going through is nothing short of uncomfortable, annoying and at times inconvenient for him and the people around him especially to Minho and Key. Minho because he always gets the bad end since he is his mate and Key because he is the one preparing all of the food that Onew is craving for at an ungodly hour.

 

₪₪₪

 

                “Minho…” Onew groans rubbing circles on his temples to try and sooth the splitting headache that suddenly came on.

                “What is it angel?” Minho said immediately coming to his lover’s side.

“My head feels like it’s going to split in two.” He complains and lays his throbbing head on Minho’s lap. The older started gently massaging his lover’s head to alleviate the younger’s headache.

                “Hmmm… That feels so good.” Onew sighs in relief with eyes closed and frown leaving his face. “Thank you yeobo.” Opening his eyes and gently taking one of Minho’s hands guiding it to the slowly growing baby bump. Both can’t help but stare at each other lovingly with warm smile on their faces.

 

₪₪₪

 

                Onew wakes up around 2 in the morning and gently shakes his lover to wake him up. When the older didn’t wake up, Onew silently called his name while continuing to shake him until he finally wakes up looking around groggily.

                “Mmm… What is it love?” Minho asks looking at the now 2 months pregnant Onew while trying to completely wake up, unwillingly.

                “Minho, we’re hungry…” Onew said rubbing his now obvious baby bump with the most adorable face ever.

                “What do you and our baby want to eat?” Minho asked circling his arms around Onew abdomen and nuzzling his face on the small bump tickling his lover in the process.

                Giggling at his lover’s antics, Onew answered what they wanted to eat and Minho quickly obliged and made his way to Key’s room.

 

₪₪₪

 

                In the following days Minho got so busy with his duties that he didn’t get to spend time with Onew until it was already late in the night. By the time Minho finishes all his duties Onew would already be asleep and the following morning he would leave early while Onew is still asleep to again do his duties.

                One evening as Minho enters their room after a tiring day he hears whimpering like the person was in great pain. Thinking the worst he runs inside and finds Onew already asleep but tears are flowing from his closed eyes. Pained whimpers slipping out of his slightly parted lips as he clutches the sheets tightly making his knuckles turn white.

                Seeing this completely broke Minho’s heart as he panics, afraid of what might be wrong with his lover. He made his way towards Onew in the speed of light and gathers him into his arms, hugging him tightly. Onew’s eyes slowly  flutter open seeing Minho hugging him setting the waterworks on full blast and loud sobs escape his lips.

                “M-Min-Minho!” Onew wails latching himself onto the latter afraid that once he lets go the older would disappear.

“Shh… Shh… I’m here. I’m right here.” Minho shushed him and whispered soothing words to calm Onew down.

                Minho didn’t need Onew to tell him what’s wrong because he knows that it was because of his absence the past few days that brought this on. And so the following day he asked the council if his duties could be lessened so he could spend enough time with his pregnant mate.

 

₪₪₪

 

                I’m sorry for always making things hard for you and the others. You can’t fathom how grateful I am to be carrying our child and for having you here with me. Thank you so much for putting up with me and being so understanding. There’s no doubt in my mind that you’ll be a great father to our child. I love you so much and I know you know it. Onew said as he caressed Minho’s face as the latter sleeps with his head on Onew’s lap and arms securely around the bump. Onew then tenderly kisses his lover’s lips as he continued to watch Minho take a much needed sleep.

 

₪₪₪

 

A/N:

I know a lot of you are wondering who The Collector is and I really do want you guys to know BUT you'll just have to wait for a while cause I need to find a way on how to properly introduce him in the story.

For now here's an update.

Love it? Hate it?

Please let me know what you think.

PS:

I found this pic from Hello Baby and can't help but find it relevant to the story.

Also Onew is so adorable and funny in this.