Y transforms to Haru ♥

Forever in my heart. (one-shot!)

@Super Junior's Dorm *Donghae's room*

One fine spring day, Donghae was sitting at his desk and staring on his desktop's wallpaper

[A/N; http://distilleryimage2.s3.amazonaws.com/c08daffcf42d11e1bfc622000a1cde39_7.jpg

Donghae's POV

Your really a Goddess, Yoong. I thought and can't help to grin because of the happiness that she's my girlfriend. Suddenly I remember that we're having a repackage album then after our 6jib promotion,.. so I think what if I could write a sequel of Y since I wanted to express my heart once again to my lovely girlfriend. So I started to think and recalling our lovely moments that makes my heart race whenever I think and remember it, since my love, life and the only woman that makes me happy is only her.. Im YoonA.

 

Author's POV

Donghae started to make the song entitled Haru ♥  

Back then YoonA was currently busy because of their japanese promotion's of Paparazzi and filming her cf's but she is  coping up with Hae's promotion also. She is trying to find sometime to meet with him, actually she came on set of y,  Free and SIngle's MV making to support him and visit some music station's wherein she's trying to be Hae's strenght because he's been busy also with his drama. Despite of all the busy schedule Yoona decided to came on Super Junior's Dorm without Hae knowing. 

 

Yoona's POV

It was a good weather then, I really miss him so bad too. I said while I'm about to buckle up my seat belt because I'm in-front of their dorm. I hope he'll be surprise, I chuckled while getting out of the car and started to go inside of the dorm. Suddenly someone taps my shoulder. "Oh, annyeong eunhyuk oppa!" I happily greeted him, "Looking for hae, Yoong?" he ask with a gummy smile, "Ne, oppa. Is he around?" I answer and chuckled. "Ne, actually he's been in his room for  about 3hrs." I startled and said "Oh, Jinja? I should go look for him now is it okay oppa?" I ask. "Ofcourse, I'll leave then  the other members are not around also since they have individual activities so I'll leave hae with you arasso? and please  behave,.. got it? Hyuk chuckled and bid goodbye. "Ne, oppa. Annyeong and be safe!" I replied. As hyuk oppa leave I hurriedly enter the dorm and enter hae's room. 

 

Donghae's POV

I was in the mood of testing the sounds, I've been stuck at my room for 3hrs. then. But actually I didn't feel the tiredness of  doing this song for my love, since I've been thinking of her while writing every single lyrics of the song. But suddenly  someone covers my eyes and kisses me at the cheek and whispers to my ear "Tired of working, my fishy?" I chuckled  when I recognize the voice and nods in response of her question and say, "Wae? Did you came here to remove my  stress, pretty lady? I said and removes the hand from my eyes to see and kiss her sweet lips. She giggles and nodded in response. "Yaaa~ what are you doing in here for 3hrs.?" she asked. "Oh,. nothing. I'm just practicing some new songs. How about you, why did you came sudden?" I asked with a wide smile and pulling her to seat at my lap. "I just came here because, I really miss you~" she said while I'm so tempted to kiss her again because our noses we're touched and I can't help looking at her sweet lips, I thought.

 

Author's POV

While YoonHae we're in sweety state, they heard the member's came and hold hands to come out of the room to see them. They both can't hide their sweetness when the members see them. 

 

"Annyeong haseyo, Super Junior Oppa" Yoona greeted with a bow and wide smile. 

"Oh, hey there hyungs, wookie and maknae." Donghae greeted while putting his arm around Yoona's waist.

"Yaaa~ stop being so sweet oppa's are looking at us." Yoona said.

"Yaaa~ fish stop making us miss our girlfriends." Eunhyuk pouted.

"Wae, hyuk oppa don't you came to see hyoyeon unnie?" Yoona asked.

"She's currently visiting her umma now so we haven't met today."

"Oh, jinja.. she haven't tell me then that's why." 

"By the way, I just remember that I have sched. now, I'll go then hae." Yoona said then kisses hae to bid good-bye.

"Take care, and text me okay?" Donghae respond and hugs her for the last time.

"Ne, I will. Annyeong super junior oppa's" Yoona waved.

"Bye, yoong!!!." 

 

Author's POV

Later, evening on that day Yoona just got home from her schedule when she enter the dorm all by her self because the other members where still in schedule she was startled on what she saw, on there sofa.

[A/N; here it is http://i.ytimg.com/vi/wM3t8apyNSo/0.jpg]

Yoona see donghae sleeping while holding a cd and piece of rose, she wondered and put the cd on and listens to the song entitled HARU http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGopA8h-5WE suddenly someone ask her.

"Love it?" a husky voice man asked.

she giggled and says, "I really, really love it. Thanks hae." she hug her tightly.

"Everytime that I wrote songs about you and me is worth it when you love it then, yoong." he said while giving yoong a kiss on her forehead. 

 

THE END

 

This is how, hae came up to write the song HARU for their SPY Repackage Album.