Wedding Day ~

I know we just met, but I think I'm in love with you

The next day arrived eventually. And today was a special day because it was the couple's wedding day. Min Young woke up first and  a smile formed across her face when she remembered what day is was today. She closed her eyes for a while, giving herself some time to think. A few minutes later when Yong Guk awoke, he noticed that Min Young was gone from his side. "Where is she?" he asked himself. He rolled out of bed and walked down the stairs. He looked around for Min Young, but she wasn't anywhere to be seen.

He went outside and he got a surprise when he saw his ex girlfriend, Sun Mi, about to enter his property. She walked past the gates and stopped in front of him. "I'll give you one last chance to be mine again," Sun Mi cried. "I can't, I belong to someone else," Yong Guk said coldly. Sun Mi's lips quivered, "Can't I at least get a 'goodbye' kiss?" "No way---" Yong Guk felt his head being pulled towards hers. Sun Mi held him as if she never wanted to let go. Min Young happily skipped from the garden and into the front porch and her heart was broken when she immediately saw Yong Guk and Sun Mi kissing.

"Y-Yong Guk-ssi," she said, starting to cry. Yong Guk shoved Sun Mi away and ran up to Min Young, throwing his arms around her. But she angrily pushed him away and ran into the house. "Good luck on your wedding," Sun Mi said, smirking. "Bye." Yong Guk punched the wall of the house in anger, "I never want to see you again, Sun Mi! LEAVE!!!" She flipped her hair and left for good. Yong Guk went inside the house, up the stairs and felt his heart hurt when he saw Min Young crying her eyes out. She looked at him, her pillow soaked in tears. "I don't want to talk to you."

"But---" Yong Guk stepped inside his room. "Please," Min Young said. Yong Guk took a few more steps inside the room and closed the door behind him. "Listen to me, that wasn't my fault." Min Young dug her nails into the pilllow. She wanted so badly to respond, but she didn't. When Yong Guk sat down beside her, she instantly stood up and was about to leave when he grabbed her hand. "I'm sorry."

Min Young sighed, "W-why didn't you stop h-her?" She was now at the hiccuping stage. She expected Yong Guk to reply immediately and when he didn't, she turned around. "Why?" Mrs. Bang then appeared out of nowhere. "Are you guys ready to go? Your wedding starts in an hour." Min Young gasped and turned around. She became emotionless for a while.

During the ride to the church where they were going to get married, Min Young never said a word to anyone. Mr. Bang stopped the car and let the couples out. "Be good to her, Yong Guk-ah," he said to his son. Yong Guk nodded his head and lead Min Young to where she was supposed to go. She ran off, leaving him on his own. He followed her and found her crying inside the church. As he walked up to her, she stood up and left him again.

"Where is she?" Mrs Bang asked, appearing behind her son. Yongguk turned around. "I - I don't know. She ran off." Mrs Bang's eyes widened and went off to look for Min Young. It wasn't that hard to find her since she was just behind the church yard. Min Young was sitting all alone on a bench, looking around her. She didn't notice Mrs Bang approch her and take a set beside her.

"Why are you crying, Min Young-ah?" Mrs Bang asked. Min Young wiped her tears and looked at her. She smiled weakly. "N-nothing." Mrs Bang shook her head. She knew that something was wrong. "I just don't know if, if I want to marry him," Min Young said. Taking a while to make her feel better, Mrs Bang stood up and told Min Young to go back inside and get ready. She did and when she came out, she looked like an angel.

Of course on the inside, she was still hurt, but on the outside she was smiling happily. A half smile formed on Yongguk's face and he took her by the hand. "Mianhae," he whispered. He held her tightly and kissed her on the lips. He turned around and walked away sadly.

Five minutes later, the priest arrived and everyone gathered around. Yongguk smiled and waited patiently for Min Young. The doors opened. She looked so beautiful and elegant in her wedding dress. She had her arm linked with her father's and the song began to play. She soon reached the altar and the priest spoke.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here in the sight of God, and in the face of this company, to join together Bang Yongguk and Sung Min Young in holy Matrimony; which is an honourable estate, instituted of God, signifying unto us the mystical union that is betwixt Christ and his Church: which holy estate Christ adorned and beautified with his presence and first miracle that he wrought in Cana of Galilee, and is commended of Saint Paul to be honourable among all men: and therefore is not by any to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly; but reverently, discreetly, advisedly, soberly, and in the fear of God. Into this holy estate these two persons present come now to be joined. If any man can show just cause, why they may not lawfully be joined together, let him now speak, or else hereafter for ever hold his peace."
 

The wedding went on smoothly until they were asked to say 'I do'. Everyone looked at the bride who was stumbling over her words. Yongguk wanted so much to kill himself right there and then. But he changed his mind when Min Young answered. "I do," she finally said. The audience clapped and cheered and the priest sighed happily. He told them to kiss and they did.

Yongguk leaned in and said, "What made you change your mind?" Min Young chuckled. "Because I love you."

---

So... how you guys doing? XD i know it's been ages since i didn't update and im very sorry T_T school has to come first for me. and i have activites i actively participate in so i was very busy. this chapter is short, i know and i too, apologize for that. there's only one or two chapters left for me to write ^^" (loool. i copied what the priest had to say xD im bad at describing wedding scenes ;-; forgive me0

Please comment!~